• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Joining that lineup he will return to Form in no time, he will see all types of Good pitches...Astros lineup was on ? Status , now he's in the best one in all of MLB....you'll see Berkman back at it in no time.
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Now if we could get some more pitching we would be straight for another championship run. ? Rangers beat us to Cliff Lee.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Now if we could get some more pitching we would be straight for another championship run. ? Rangers beat us to Cliff Lee.

We don't need Cliff Lee. But I like the move. We needed big bat to come off the bench.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its great when you can have a line up and not have one easy out in it
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    We don't need Cliff Lee. But I like the move. We needed big bat to come off the bench.

LOL son What?? Lance Berkman is Not coming off the Bench, He's Gonna Be Full Time DH .

Yankees also Picked up Austin Kearns who will come off the Bench every now and then and Give Gardner and Granderson a Breather
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good for the Yankees
    Bad for MLB

This is why baseball is a dwindling sport in America, but they are playing by the rules
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aye yo *says like Razor Ramon*, lol, The next time you wanna call my team out their name, make sure you put World Champion Stankees, since you can't say Yankees...appreciate it.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL son What?? Lance Berkman is Not coming off the Bench, He's Gonna Be Full Time DH .

Yankees also Picked up Austin Kearns who will come off the Bench every now and then and Give Gardner and Granderson a Breather

I believe he's gonna come off the bench to start. The Yankees want to rest Posada and play Cervelli, he's is a better defensive catcher & Burnett pitches better to him. So for now Posada will be a part time the DH and Berkman will come off the bench until playoff time.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aye yo *says like Razor Ramon*, lol, The next time you wanna call my team out their name, make sure you put World Champion Stankees, since you can't say Yankees...appreciate it.

I was going to say the same thing. I like the upgrade, I'm no the biggest Marcus Thames fan. He's had his moments but ehh:.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »

Trading for Lee wouldve clinched the WS though....
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited July 2010
    Options
    On our way to another championship
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *Dead* at Dude Saying Berkman will be a Bench Player, Berkman is a 5 Time All-Star Bruh, Smh , some people i swear.