I got it, jay z did ether another artist...........

Options
beerisgood4ya
beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
edited August 2010 in The Reason
I been trying to come up with one rapper that i can say to myself that, "jay ethered this fool". I want to say bleek, because bleek cant seem to excape jay z shadow. But nawww, ima say.... beyonce. Every since B threw up the roc sign in that one video where jay said he got the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain. Beyonce career aint been the same since. Jay got a ether under his belt thats been over looked. RIP to beyonce career.....

Comments

• jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Ethered Bleek. One by having the best song "Dear Summer" on Bleek's album.

Then ethered him on the Diamonds From Sierra Leone Remix.

"Bleek could be one hit away his whole career
    As long as I'm alive, he's a millionaire
    And even if I die, he's in my will somewhere
    So he can just kick back and chill somewhere, oh yeah
    He don't even have to write rhymes
    The Dynasty like my money last three lifetimes"

How you gonna tell your own boy you know he'll never be ? and you'll support him as long as you're alive and if he dies you'll still leave him money because you know he can't make it on his own?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Prodigy = ballerina
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    check her last two album sales for real
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aww and that is soo sad!! and you can tell that beyonce is realy realy hurting and does not want to continue with what she is doing...look at that "why dont you love me" video..jay z realy poisoned that gurl something crucial..i wonder how her family and stuff allowed that to happen or was it just all her decions on doing that and now she is just having regrets?.....

I been trying to come up with one rapper that i can say to myself that, "jay ethered this fool". I want to say bleek, because bleek cant seem to excape jay z shadow. But nawww, ima say.... beyonce. Every since B threw up the roc sign in that one video where jay said he got the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain. Beyonce career aint been the same since. Jay got a ether under his belt thats been over looked. RIP to beyonce career.....
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options

smh seein that u got that ? cuuurly & da board street ? n ya avi im not surprized wit this FOOLISH post but i hope u know that B was da best paid celebrity under 30 last yr n 09 wit 87 mill..
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited July 2010
    Options
    why isnt it that people nowadays cant voice thier opinion about something without someone just chewing at thier neck becuase that other person does not agree with what that person agrees on.......oh wait a min its realy important to stretch that YOUR right and THIER wrong...all part of debateing...just a rhetorical question for you...

gee757 wrote: »
    smh seein that u got that ? cuuurly & da board street ? n ya avi im not surprized wit this FOOLISH post but i hope u know that B was da best paid celebrity under 30 last yr n 09 wit 87 mill..
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Quick question, if u had the chance to meet beanie or 50 face to face, would u honestly talk half the ? to there face that you do everyday while your hiding behind a computer screen? If you say you would ? them up, I will respect your gangsta, if you wouldn't do ? , then shut the ? up already with all the tuff tony talk u do. I see 50 son beating your ? in a fight, you soft marshmellow, cockeyed clown.

All this tuff cookie ? u talk on your computer makes u look like a bigger ? and lame more than em, 50, beanie ever could because u talking all this ish on a computer screen, and not to these people face. I know everybody talk a lil ? on the computer, but u by far think u really tuff in while your livivng in your momma house, drinking all her coolaid, eating up all tthe lunch meat, and I know u don't have a girl, u gotta be ? , if u gotta girl, ? that transexual don't count.

I gurentee u hate eminem more than kim do, and em made numourous hate tracks towards her, who should be more mad??
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    my mom failed because she had me.

Cosign. I gotta agree.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »

Beyonce has a solid fan base, I can't deny that. But, you can't over look that she had trouble selling out concerts, when in fact before she got with jay, she could sell out any where in minutes. And please don't come with that econmy down ? , because it ain't like when beyonce was really hott, everybody was rich and had a load of money. Beyonce just don't got it no mo, I can't name the last time she had a hit, maybe the song with kanye, but even that wasn't nuttin special. Just face it, beyonce fell of because of jay, she's now less appealing as eye candy. ? don't even bring her up in convos no mo when they talk bout the baddest ? in the game.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

WTF are you talking bout? On the 2010 forbes rich list there was only one artist above Jay in our genre. Guess who?

Fail No.2. Since when was Beyonce a rapper?
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You whiteboys are ? . Real talk....
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    WTF are you talking bout? On the 2010 forbes rich list there was only one artist above Jay in our genre. Guess who?

Fail No.2. Since when was Beyonce a rapper?

Is anybody talking bout her money u ? ? , wrong thread, go to the, "this artist is revlent because they made this amount of money this year thread". I can care less if that hoe worth a billion or a dollar, that ? ain't hot no mo.