How do you cope with extreme loneliness

Options
124»

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Once you get over those first few times of going to the bar alone, you start to loosen up and it gets a lot easier to meet new people.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well i live in wa state..where there is nothing to do but get educated and move with technology of ur not wit that then u are going insane out here..we have the higest rate of M.S in the world....l0l all this rainy weather..but u are right..use the time alone to discover the hidden talents about yourself and grow into a more productive person so that u are better when u are around other people..for me instance i write my music when im alone ;)

i've heard abt that, does it really rain yr round there? I cant call it, i live in florida, but yeah, that could be depressing. Some people really cant enjoy their own company, they have to be surrounded by others. I can go weeks without interacting with people other than work or immediate family, but thats just me. When you think about it, hell, we all alone.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    why do people always want to move away from things they find to be uncomfortable? Dont do anything, use that time to know yourself better. Being around people or finding things to distract you only masks the issue. If you're uncomfortable with it, thats a sign of growth, maturing. Dont see it as a negative, see it as an opportunity.

A lot of people are afraid to confront adversity in their life, so they spend most of their time running from it
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A lot of people are afraid to confront adversity in their life, so they spend most of their time running from it

Truth right there. powerful statement.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Carolina Pathers. ? the Pats, we shoulda won the bowl and we did better than them in that superbowl too, the Pats had their kicker win for them. They are ? that couldn't get it done against us so they got their kicker to weasel themselves a win. ? .

I'm a southern girl and I will stick by the Panthers though even if Jake ? us over last season, we coulda made it to the playoffs if Moore was our QB althroughout the season. YOU ? US OVER, JAKE. GOOD RIDDANCE, ? .

The Panthers are stupid as hell for not going hard after Vick... With Vick, D-Will, and dude from Oregon(can't remember his name), that rushing attack would have been scary. Instead you guys will be paying 60 million to Jake Locker next draft.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well i live in wa state..where there is nothing to do but get educated and move with technology of ur not wit that then u are going insane out here..we have the higest rate of M.S in the world....l0l all this rainy weather..but u are right..use the time alone to discover the hidden talents about yourself and grow into a more productive person so that u are better when u are around other people..for me instance i write my music when im alone ;)

^^^^^^
    This right here.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes it is realy bad out here like this..i mean our men out here are struggling to become rappers and put this state on the map mainstream but i dont think they can do it..its too many crazy ppl out here they are all messed up in the head...the only person that made it out of here was sir mix-a-lot and he was baisicaly a one hit wonder and he still out here tryna do somethin that aint even workin im from cali the bay area but was raised out here so i rep here..these men out here just cant seem to find there own talen they bite off of cali and everyone else there are good lyrist here but they just dont know how to implement what the world wants as far as mainstream is concernd..... putting a label on as wa bieng whack! lol it think its kinda cute and kinda funny at the same time but then its sad cause all these boys out here have this big ole dream of becoming rappers..but the truth is dont nobody realy fish in cloudy lakes...on that lonely note though l0l im sorry i got off topic i have a codependency disorder...so thats what society would call it i look at it as my mind is too great and powerful for me to handle alone so i use other minds to help me out lmao...and when i am alone i use that great mind to write music thats the the isshhh maayynnne!

i've heard abt that, does it really rain yr round there? I cant call it, i live in florida, but yeah, that could be depressing. Some people really cant enjoy their own company, they have to be surrounded by others. I can go weeks without interacting with people other than work or immediate family, but thats just me. When you think about it, hell, we all alone.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Do whatever you enjoy doing most to pass the time.. but you should really look up local events, see the ones you're interested in and meet new people.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmaoo@ your sig about the mall!!!

• Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aww and your sig is soo right and true i like that alot can i steal it?

L.I.P. wrote: »
    Do whatever you enjoy doing most to pass the time.. but you should really look up local events, see the ones you're interested in and meet new people.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes it is realy bad out here like this..i mean our men out here are struggling to become rappers and put this state on the map mainstream but i dont think they can do it..its too many crazy ppl out here they are all messed up in the head...the only person that made it out of here was sir mix-a-lot and he was baisicaly a one hit wonder and he still out here tryna do somethin that aint even workin im from cali the bay area but was raised out here so i rep here..these men out here just cant seem to find there own talen they bite off of cali and everyone else there are good lyrist here but they just dont know how to implement what the world wants as far as mainstream is concernd..... putting a label on as wa bieng whack! lol it think its kinda cute and kinda funny at the same time but then its sad cause all these boys out here have this big ole dream of becoming rappers..but the truth is dont nobody realy fish in cloudy lakes...on that lonely note though l0l im sorry i got off topic i have a codependency disorder...so thats what society would call it i look at it as my mind is too great and powerful for me to handle alone so i use other minds to help me out lmao...and when i am alone i use that great mind to write music thats the the isshhh maayynnne!

yeah, that rap hustle in our communities is a whole different issue alltogether. Its crazy when we're lacking in the doctor, scientist, teacher dept. Its ok to dream, but we gotta focus on reality too. I know Washington was well known for the whole grunge thing, I think that era has passed tho.

On that co dependency tip, i cant understand it, but i know people just like that,you explained it nicely though, good lookin on that. Maybe i will change my views up a little on that, I usually run from females i tend to think are clingy, they scare the hell out of me, i be thinking they psychos and imagine them boiling bunnies and ? .lol. What do you write about?

On my sig, thats from another poster, lol, that thread was pure entertainment.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wait a min! dont quote me on the codepenacy part though,,,becuase i been through a whole lot in life and i just now can see my pourpose in life and can hear hear ? and feel his son guiding me day by day..i dont know if u are religouse or not so i dont wanna go that deep but to me nothing works well when u dont have ? truely in your life..codepenacy woman are very dangerous like u said they lack thier own self motivation they try to hard to keep a man around they try to hard to please him to the point where thier life doe not go anywhere or thier life is just chaotic they also do not take the time to learn about new things and figure out what truley makes them happy alone...i was once like that I KNW TRUST ME it is realy realy ? state of mind for a woman to be in we are ran on emotions already so it is important to stay away from them...only if they
    do not understand it and arent doing anything with themselves..like me..i goto school i have a job i raise my daughter i counsil other people i mkae music and i help raise my sisters boys i learned that since i have to be around ppl in some way or since i have to engage in ppl i need to learn from them whatever im doing i need to learn and apply it to my life so that i can become a better person i learned to not just give in to what ppl want from me and let them run over...l0l it dont work like that cause if u do then thats disaster...me doing all these things i realized how smart that i actualy am how my mind is able to soak in knowledge... view it in alot of diffrent aspects and use that to share with other people hence me still bieng useful hence me bieng able to control my"disorder" l0l ..this going uncontrolled leads to depression,,, manic leading to have to be on pills and we all know what pills do l0l naw i cant do that to muhself i never went to the crazy pills but i did abuse pain pills yes i was a weezy at once! l0l...i write about life in general i might take a few blows at men but thats only becuase yall just cant accept the fact that women are a lil smarterthan yall and yall dont like to give us our props lmaooo not tryna be rude but thas just my view i try to implement a positive message in flow like a lauren hill or queen latifah im young but for some reason extremly old school when it comes to my flow other than that im tellin more stories than country music!! l0l
    yeah, that rap hustle in our communities is a whole different issue alltogether. Its crazy when we're lacking in the doctor, scientist, teacher dept. Its ok to dream, but we gotta focus on reality too. I know Washington was well known for the whole grunge thing, I think that era has passed tho.

On that co dependency tip, i cant understand it, but i know people just like that,you explained it nicely though, good lookin on that. Maybe i will change my views up a little on that, I usually run from females i tend to think are clingy, they scare the hell out of me, i be thinking they psychos and imagine them boiling bunnies and ? .lol. What do you write about?

On my sig, thats from another poster, lol, that thread was pure entertainment.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wait a min! dont quote me on the codepenacy part though,,,becuase i been through a whole lot in life and i just now can see my pourpose in life and can hear hear ? and feel his son guiding me day by day..i dont know if u are religouse or not so i dont wanna go that deep but to me nothing works well when u dont have ? truely in your life..codepenacy woman are very dangerous like u said they lack thier own self motivation they try to hard to keep a man around they try to hard to please him to the point where thier life doe not go anywhere or thier life is just chaotic they also do not take the time to learn about new things and figure out what truley makes them happy alone...i was once like that I KNW TRUST ME it is realy realy ? state of mind for a woman to be in we are ran on emotions already so it is important to stay away from them...only if they
    do not understand it and arent doing anything with themselves..like me..i goto school i have a job i raise my daughter i counsil other people i mkae music and i help raise my sisters boys i learned that since i have to be around ppl in some way or since i have to engage in ppl i need to learn from them whatever im doing i need to learn and apply it to my life so that i can become a better person i learned to not just give in to what ppl want from me and let them run over...l0l it dont work like that cause if u do then thats disaster...me doing all these things i realized how smart that i actualy am how my mind is able to soak in knowledge... view it in alot of diffrent aspects and use that to share with other people hence me still bieng useful hence me bieng able to control my"disorder" l0l ..this going uncontrolled leads to depression,,, manic leading to have to be on pills and we all know what pills do l0l naw i cant do that to muhself i never went to the crazy pills but i did abuse pain pills yes i was a weezy at once! l0l...i write about life in general i might take a few blows at men but thats only becuase yall just cant accept the fact that women are a lil smarterthan yall and yall dont like to give us our props lmaooo not tryna be rude but thas just my view i try to implement a positive message in flow like a lauren hill or queen latifah im young but for some reason extremly old school when it comes to my flow other than that im tellin more stories than country music!! l0l

Good, you broke that all the way down. I see you. Sounds like you've been through alot in life, thats good you're a counselor applying yourself and teaching others. I can def respect that.

Women "think" they're smarter, understand me, No dis, thats where most of y'all problems stem from, thinking, and overthinking on simple basic things. I was raised by a great woman and have good women surrounded by me, so my words are from a good place. I wont derail the thread on that tho. On the same tip tho, sounds like you're in a good place in your life. you should drop some of your music for us.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dude, listen to some Blue Scholars and that should do the trick. They're from your area and they're pretty dope. Gabriel Teodros is also a pretty good MC. Seattle does have some good ? , but ya'll just don't support it enough.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread has solidified Soulljah T's awesomeness and legacy. Epic derail.
    Dude, listen to some Blue Scholars and that should do the trick. They're from your area and they're pretty dope. Gabriel Teodros is also a pretty good MC. Seattle does have some good ? , but ya'll just don't support it enough.

This. If I were to visit Seattle for any one reason, it would be a Blue Scholars concert.

But if you're racist against Philippine people, never mind.
  • g_truth
    g_truth Members Posts: 59
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont deal with that ? you better phone a friend word to regis
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sound like you need to find some purpose. Use the time to urself to focus on whatever you couldnt before
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread has solidified Soulljah T's awesomeness and legacy. Epic derail.

This. If I were to visit Seattle for any one reason, it would be a Blue Scholars concert.

But if you're racist against Philippine people, never mind.

My first ever concert was a Heiroglyphics concert and Scholars was the opening act. They ? ' killed it man. They're pretty dope. And Geologic is a good friend of a few colleagues of mine so hopefully I can work with dude and pick his brain about a few things.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn son, Jacksonville sucks, you should have moved to South Florida. It's poppin out here. Anyways, heres a few things you can do to cure your loneliness. For one, get a job and hang out with some of the people from work. Go to the gym, this is one of the easiest places to meet people. Go play ball at the park, handball, b ball, football, soccer, w/e it is that you like. Also get a dog, I don't ? with animals, but I also don't feel lonely, you sound like the type of person who needs a dog. Now finally, my last suggestion is to go out and mingle with as many women as possible. So many women are looking for a man that has time on their hands to pay attention to them. Also since you don' know anybody you should be able to meet more women since you dont know heir past.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh @ yall ? man. go out and get some ? ?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn son, Jacksonville sucks, you should have moved to South Florida. It's poppin out here. Anyways, heres a few things you can do to cure your loneliness. For one, get a job and hang out with some of the people from work. Go to the gym, this is one of the easiest places to meet people. Go play ball at the park, handball, b ball, football, soccer, w/e it is that you like. Also get a dog, I don't ? with animals, but I also don't feel lonely, you sound like the type of person who needs a dog. Now finally, my last suggestion is to go out and mingle with as many women as possible. So many women are looking for a man that has time on their hands to pay attention to them. Also since you don' know anybody you should be able to meet more women since you dont know heir past.

Lmao ? don't really understand how much Jacksonville sucks. ? is the biggest cesspool in the history of the United States
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lmao ? don't really understand how much Jacksonville sucks. ? is the biggest cesspool in the history of the United States

explain whats wrong with j-ville? its in florida aint it? so it should be popin
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jacksonville is more like GA/Alabama than South Florida. It aint poppin like u think. Full of racist hicks
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jacksonville is more like GA/Alabama than South Florida. It aint poppin like u think. Full of racist hicks

since you say it like that. ? j-ville then.