self destruction of the ultimate warrior

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
They ? on thatdude so bad on his own dvd ... smh

Comments

• jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The did to a point..hhh seemed bitter but alot of ? he brought on himself...
    warrior.jpg
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i cant front, its an interesting watch, but it was too one sided when all this ? went down i was too young to even care so it is what it is
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this dude was my favorite wrestler...him and the texas tornado (kerry von erich)
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Its like damn. Nobody has nothing good to say about him lol jr was sendin shotstoo .. smh&lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hulk ko-gannnn lmfao ? had me dyin
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ forreal mayne lol
  • Jerecole
    Jerecole Members Posts: 55
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Warrior should be in WWE Hall of Fame. He's the first guy I can remember that held the Intercontinental and Heavyweight title at the same time. He brought intensity, energy and there was always a huge ovation when he came sprinting to the ring. His physique was better than anyone else's at the time. His actual wrestling moves were minimal and his promos were befuddling but he continually put ? in seats.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? needa be in svr 2011
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the cons outweighed the pros

besides he shoulda played ball...vince asked him to do the DVD he said no...and well this is the dvd we got now.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jerecole wrote: »
    Warrior should be in WWE Hall of Fame. He's the first guy I can remember that held the Intercontinental and Heavyweight title at the same time. He brought intensity, energy and there was always a huge ovation when he came sprinting to the ring. His physique was better than anyone else's at the time. His actual wrestling moves were minimal and his promos were befuddling but he continually put ? in seats.

Cosign the Warrior seems like an ? in real life, but he made old Vince McMahon a lot of money in the late 80s and early 90s. He was probably the second biggest face in the organization behind Hogan during that time. He should be in the WWE Hall of fame. Reportedly Vince extended the offer but he declined. I can understand why after seeing this DVD. Warrior now travels around making speeches at colleges and stuff now. He's very extreme right wing. He almost makes a guy like Rush Limbaugh look like a choir boy. He also has a blog where expresses some of his extreme views.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cosign the Warrior seems like an ? in real life, but he made old Vince McMahon a lot of money in the late 80s and early 90s. He was probably the second biggest face in the organization behind Hogan during that time. He should be in the WWE Hall of fame. Reportedly Vince extended the offer but he declined. I can understand why after seeing this DVD. Warrior now travels around making speeches at colleges and stuff now. He's very extreme right wing. He almost makes a guy like Rush Limbaugh look like a choir boy. He also has a blog where expresses some of his extreme views.

he declined becuz Vince wouldn't give him more money [or so i've read] he's pretty much acting the way they portrayed him in the dvd
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Didnt warrior like savage sign a deal with wwe and mattel to make them figures maybe they ironing out they differences
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options