Options
124»

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well that was unfunny

I'll post screenshots if I can remember what thread it was when johnny green was shittin on you tellin you to stop quoting him cuz u a lame annoying ass ?

No need to take shots I dont have nothin against you,I always thought u were super corny and ignored u becuz of that you the one steady talkin mad ? to me I dont know ? about you and always scrolled past your posts cuz you stay ramblin

But its whatever dog I gotta bounce you was wrong and got mad about it sorry

? I never dissed you before today, and I didn't understand why everybody ? on you so much until I got to see how ? dumb you are for myself.

And ? , you have yet to dispute anything I've said. Those youtube videos ended up proving my point for me.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Janky gifsoup aint workin right now But I was gonna post 4-5 gifs were Jordan is killin payton from those Exact same youtube videos I posted and those videos are edited not the actual whole games

In bball the other teams best player hardly guards the best scorer for the simple fact defense will where u out

Gp did stick mike in the 4th quarters and throughout that series not literally every possession and got abused like everyone else who stuck mike

For the majority of those three Games, GP mostly played help defense on Jordan from what I remember in watching it back then. I got VHS tapes of some of those old games and I remember Jordan guarding GP, but GP not really guarding Jordan on almost every possession, until the last 3 games.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    ? what they say
    Magic.jpg
    SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!

Co-signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha greatest to EVER do it!

? mj......
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Crimson11 wrote: »
    Jordan replied, “You haven’t seen the greatest team of all time yet. I’m just getting started. I am going to win more championships than any of you guys. Let’s have this conversation after I am done playing.”

........that's real ? tho, HE DID, HE DID IT....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm still laughing at "I'll come to your gym and drop 60 on you... ask ya boy Larry, that's some cold cold ?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao @ Larry Legend sonning Charles. I guess he wasn't that crazy back then.

Mike is THAT ? . Yeah he's cocky, but wouldn't you be that cocky if you were that good?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gp never shut down mj!!!!!
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Penny was nice as ? I'll give you that. Easily a future HoF if he stayed healthy. But dude had like 4 good years.

Grant Hill I don't think can be compared to Jordan in terms of athleticism. You got a better case with Penny.

Oh no...I wasn't comparing them to Mike.......

I was just saying those two guys could give the top perimeter players of today era a run for their money in their prime..........
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why ? on here seems to forget that Barkley played on some garbage azz teams in philly, of course he couldn't win championships there. He gets alot of unfair criticism for not winning a ring. Only you could argue that he had a chance his MVP season in Phoenix
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hahaha, Mike is too funny.
    Talking about sonning ? in their own gym haha.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And them cats were'nt friends and hung out back in the day, so on the court you know they were going at it. These cats nowadays all soft and friendly, ? that
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This ? mike been crushing ? dreams since forever lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Funny thing is I hate calling MJ the greatest because he really didnt have no great players during his prime. Magic had Bird and Isiah Thomas. MJ had Ewing, Barkley and Drexler. All of them HOFers but really not on the same level. MJ will be labeled the GOAT really because of his place and time he played too. I really see them as equal. Magic and Bird came into the league ready to win from day one. MJ had to learn how to win. Only team he was beating was the CAVs for awhile.

Let me not get misunderstood. Mj is one of the greatest if not the greatest of all time.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SMH @ ? acting like Ewing, Barkley, and Malone/Stockton weren't great. Ya'll forgetting that Jordan is basicaly the only reason those dudes don't have rings. This is some messed up logic you got going on. You're saying Jordan wasn't the greatest because he didn't play against anyone his level, but if someone is the greatest then it stands to reason that there wouldn't be anyone on his level.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this joint is full of cold blooded quotes:

bird telling pat and chuck to go play some where i'm busy
    mike telling magic i'll do you in the forum like i did larry in the garden and put it on come fly with me part 2
    bird basically saying pippen was his ?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Good read....i been knew about Bird sonning P.Ewing and C.Barkley

i used that argument everytime the fact came up that rings shouldn't matter.....i been telling katz how bird sonned them!

i heard the magic played one on one though and it wasn't a team on team.. i heard it was magic up big then jordan came back and scored everything..in fact i think it was magic who had talked about that one on one his self...
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And them cats were'nt friends and hung out back in the day, so on the court you know they were going at it. These cats nowadays all soft and friendly, ? that

nowadays, players following each other on twitter, putting each other in their myspace top 5. shss disgusting