Comments

• unbreakable
    unbreakable Members Posts: 391
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    basically..is a ? and walk worth $4.78

....this....I would say yes....
    ....that's like sharing a bottle of Henny wit her...
    ...Then ? the ? out of her after bottle of henny cost more...
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    WOW! You wouldn't pay for a $6 hamburger? I can understand if she ordered everything off the menu, but damn she gave you some ? , why can't you pay for her meal? My man NEVER lets me pay for meals. I remember once at the airport I did and then once I did the day after he spent like $300 on dinner the night before... but other than that... he always pays. If I try he gets mad. He says "? do I look like lettin you pull out your wallet". But then again I feed him well all the time when we're at home and I def ? his brains out and do a lot of ? for him so he don't have a problem paying for ? .

like i said earlier.....smh @ ? ? being a damn hamburger. and u wonder why ? keep doing yall hoes so ?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I wasn't justifying her attitude, and I already said he did nothing wrong. I was simply stating why she was probably upset, and I agree that she played herself.

heres my thing...and Im not jumping down your post.... im just saying.... this is a prime example of a female who isnt totally independent ... shes in total victim mode....Shes on some " Oh, I gave him my sacred golden snatch and he cant even buy me a taco supreme!?".... How could he!

This chick is a bird brain.. and I would suggest ts abort this situation as far as a relationship gos.

A self sufficient woman would have been like .."damn, that was some good f*ckin....Im hungry... lets stop and get a taco... you hungry? (pulls out debit and pays)...

Like..you cant buy yourself a f*ckin meal .... are you an adult?
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...^this^...and how much was tha bill?....like 5, 10 dollars...if the ? was good and you got head and all that...
    ...it's worth 10 bucks right....stop listening to these ? ....it aint trickin if you buy her lunch....
    ...it's called being nice...aint nothing wrong with being nice...but she is a lil tacky with that reaction...
    ...you could have paid for it...just make sure she don't make it a habit of expecting you to pay...

that sounds like low budget prostitution. i gave you head and ? , so buy me something to eat. i swear man y'all ? stay telling on y'all selves. she a grown ass woman, let the ? pay for her own ? .
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    heres my thing...and Im not jumping down your post.... im just saying.... this is a prime example of a female who isnt totally independent ... shes in total victim mode....Shes on some " Oh, I gave him my sacred golden snatch and he cant even buy me a taco supreme!?".... How could he!

This chick is a bird brain.. and I would suggest ts abort this situation as far as a relationship gos.

A self sufficient woman would have been like .."damn, that was some good f*ckin....Im hungry... lets stop and get a taco... you hungry? (pulls out debit and pays)...

Like..you cant buy yourself a f*ckin meal .... are you an adult?

breh breh....too much common sense and personal responsibility in your post
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    like i said earlier.....smh @ ? ? being a damn hamburger. and u wonder why ? keep doing yall hoes so ?

Do they not realize what they type?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah, that ? is tacky. mean she was testin' you fam. you passed.

let another ? fed that hoe while you ? .

cant say it no better. trill ish
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    t/s you wasnt wrong fam. like others have said, a grown woman aint gon think twice about paying for her own food. and the slore showed her true colors when she made that lil sly statement and peeled out on ya. throw that ? back in the pond for the next lame ? to feed.

and i dont care if the meal was only 5 dollars or whatever, it aint the bread its principle. if she woulda asked can you pay for me. woulda been no problem. but of course she cops a attitude and made the situation a bigger deal than it needed to be. IMO its a W for you.

you hit it, didnt cost you no bread. and you got to fully see this ? aint ? in only the second meet wit her. PROPS lol
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @t/s yous not in the wrong but that ? do make u look cheap tho i aint gone front....

i think most of yall ? got the game twisted, when a ? is givin u the ? n u wanna keep it u pay n treat her to all the lil minor ? like bringin sum trees/liq buy sum fast food, u let the real simp or herby ass ? wife her n pay her BILLS n ? ...

ay souljt dont worry baby u can have anything off the doller menu holla atcha boy owwwwwwwwwww
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...^this^...and how much was tha bill?....like 5, 10 dollars...if the ? was good and you got head and all that...
    ...it's worth 10 bucks right....stop listening to these ? ....it aint trickin if you buy her lunch....
    ...it's called being nice...aint nothing wrong with being nice...but she is a lil tacky with that reaction...
    ...you could have paid for it...just make sure she don't make it a habit of expecting you to pay...

? outta here and don't rep philly if u gonna b on some ? ? ?

stop feeding these hoes.when did every ? u ? become a dependent?
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Do they not realize what they type?

it's 2010, these hoes is simple as hell breh, it's best to pay em no mind on the real
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Closed mouth don't get fed

But don't be surprised when she skip out on you some night to ? some other sucka buying her big macs

hoes trife
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? like me would buy the chick fast food...but best beleive im gettin that money back. Its an investment.

U pay for the lil ? but then make her come outta pocket too. give a lil take alot(only if u tryna keep her around).

But I still wouldnt have paid based on her attitude. Depends on the chick
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Closed mouth don't get fed

But don't be surprised when she skip out on you some night to ? some other sucka buying her big macs

hoes trife

LOL @ her messin wit the new dude cuz he bought her Mickey D's.

"Well Johnny supersized my fry without blinking an eye...I finally have a man who knows how to treat a lady"
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *Stopped reading halfway through*

Me and wifey been going dutch since day one, still ticking. DAY ONE.

And furthermore, I'm notorious for telling the jumpoffs "No" and leaving them feeling slighted. I never sell these ? dreams like I'm some nice, cool guy at all times.
    I'm that guy that still get the random texts from out of nowhere that look like, Hey, how have you been? after I've been "written off".

T/S, you weren't wrong for what you did. I would've did the same thing. Difference is, nobody's surprised, no feelings hurt.
    Why you had to pay if you weren't eating too? Hate to see her reaction if her gas light came on...after she picked you up.
    FOH.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *ponders* what would be the view if the situation was reverse, would his ... be worth a sandmich and drink if she bought it or would he be looked as a ?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if she invited you to go kick it, she payin for her own ? . but if you asked her to go chill, you "traditionally" supposed to pay. I mean, i'm not saying she should pay for your food but if she asked for your company and she hungry she need to pay for herself.

This ^^^^^^^^^
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    This proves you don't know ? about what a ? even is. You're a ? IDIOT that says anything out your ignorant ass, N!GGER.

mayne we all know you stay ? 'in it up, don't front. you stay exposin yaself as a dust-head ? .
  • Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Hell na, he don't have to cop ? out.. at all.. they ain't even official.. it's her dam expense for giving up the goods..

now your situation, it a whole different story..

she just a jump off, ? call, whatever you want to refer it too..

broads like her is why us self respecting females get label as gold diggas and all types of bs names.. ? that.. she need to pay for her own cheeseburgers.. I give the same advice to my brothers, you chillin with some braod and she expect you to pay for ? , ? that.. matter of fact don't ? with broke ? ..

tupacfan i think i just fell in luv with you lol.....
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    t/s you wasnt wrong fam. like others have said, a grown woman aint gon think twice about paying for her own food. and the slore showed her true colors when she made that lil sly statement and peeled out on ya. throw that ? back in the pond for the next lame ? to feed.

and i dont care if the meal was only 5 dollars or whatever, it aint the bread its principle. if she woulda asked can you pay for me. woulda been no problem. but of course she cops a attitude and made the situation a bigger deal than it needed to be. IMO its a W for you.

you hit it, didnt cost you no bread. and you got to fully see this ? aint ? in only the second meet wit her. PROPS lol

awreadi my dude
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? , are you ever gonna say who asked who to go out or what? stop dodgin.
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? , are you ever gonna say who asked who to go out or what? stop dodgin.

damn if you look through the thread you'll clearly see that i said she came to my house and picked me up...
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Keston169 wrote: »
    damn if you look through the thread you'll clearly see that i said she came to my house and picked me up...

lol @ ? ignoring the 15 times u answered it just to say u ignoring the question
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Keston169 wrote: »
    tupacfan i think i just fell in luv with you lol.....

take notes... And trust you'll learn a thing or two.. LOL
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    let that ? pay for her own food...see how she actn now b cuz of a double cheeseburger....

lol...? got on the phone with her mama immediately talking about "MAMA HE AIN'T PAY FOR MY BURGER AND FRIES...? THAT NO GOOD NUCCA"