Bun B - Trill OG

marc123
marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Reason
jus dl'ed this. meh...im so tired of so many damn feat. on buns albums. n wtf happened to "country rap tunes". ? bun try'in to got mainstream, ? dont suite him. damn i miss the old ugk. rip chad.

Comments

• stevieb
    stevieb Members Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    yeah i'm not really feeling this album either. I think that bun is stretching himself to thin with all the people he is working with
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited August 2010
    marc123 wrote: »
    jus dl'ed this. meh...im so tired of so many damn feat. on buns albums. n wtf happened to "country rap tunes". ? bun try'in to got mainstream, ? dont suite him. damn i miss the old ugk. rip chad.

Some people forget that this is a business lot of rappers go mainstream to boost album sales , promotions, and notoriety He thinking about the money and I dont' see anything wrong with that If you don't like well don't buy it
    At the end of the day Bun B gone do whatever the ? he want to.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yea its forgettable I think Its Been a Pleasure is the best track
  • kirkangil
    kirkangil Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Bun always wanted to go mainstream it was ? who didnt.

Bun jumped to get on Big Pimpin ? C was like nah.

RIP The ? .

All Bun B's solos have sucked.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I have not heard the album, but the track "Let Em' Know" with DJ Premier is tight!!!!!! Check it here..........http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2010/07/13/22296370.aspx
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    bump
    10 characters
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • marc123
    edited August 2010
    kirkangil wrote: »
    All Bun B's solos have sucked.

sad. but tru.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    all the ? rap about is 84, candy paint, comin dine and H Town. and Port Arthur is nothing like (or even close) to Houston. matter of fact them ? are more like west louisiana ? than houston ? . smh. 5 years straight with the same tired ass subject matter. yawn. RIP ? C. This why I always said ? C over Bun B. ? C had more range and talent than Bun B.
  • marc123
    edited August 2010
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    all the ? rap about is 84, candy paint, comin dine and H Town. and Port Arthur is nothing like (or even close) to Houston. matter of fact them ? are more like west louisiana ? than houston ? . smh. 5 years straight with the same tired ass subject matter. yawn. RIP ? C. This why I always said ? C over Bun B. ? C had more range and talent than Bun B.

ouch. tell em how u really feel.
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i guess im the only one that liked this album. Production is hard and yea theres a lot of features but its still all good especially the pac ? c and trey songz track. twista came nice on there too. and for those sayin its the same subject matter from him check out It Was All A Dream. Its a solid 3.5 mic album better than Rick Ross album by faaar
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I got it but I havent really listened to all of it. The song I have listened to sound the same
  • dmfslimm
    dmfslimm Members Posts: 415
    edited August 2010
    dont matter. still coppin. best buy got 4 extra songs and a dvd.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010

lol.................
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ? , Boring B still running around rapping about how "Trill" his senile old ass is? LMAO!!!!
  • clownshoelopez
    clownshoelopez Members Posts: 44
    edited August 2010
    yeah i think this is going to be a dl for me, im just tired of hearing the same song 12 times on an album whether its hot or not. bun is a dope rapper, but i think ? was the one who had the direction and ideas that made the group albums so hot. dont get me wrong though bun's first too solos ecspecially the 1st one were worth the money.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yeah it has way too many features.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2010

damn lol...i don't agree that Bun B doesn't have range but I do agree that I like ? C better than Bun B, always have always will...can't explain it but he's one of my favorite rappers of all time
  • dmfslimm
    dmfslimm Members Posts: 415
    edited August 2010
    imma pick it up and see for myself. and im critical on music. if its wack, ill be the first to expose it.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yamoley wrote: »
    ? , Boring B still running around rapping about how "Trill" his senile old ass is? LMAO!!!!

Lol that ? even tweets about that trill ? .."teamtrill" and ? ..