Some feedback

Options
jnycethaversa
jnycethaversa Members Posts: 1
edited January 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
http://jnycethaversa.bandcamp.com/

Comments are welcome ...? even the hating kind is welcome too!

Respect

Comments

• PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aight bro i aint listen to tha whole mixtape, but i listened to brothers keeper, i havent got time, and time 2 hate

brothers keeper - i really liked tha beat, i liked how it wuz flipped, but i wuznt feelin tha hook, ? just sounded shakey, and the first verse turned me off tha track completely

i havent got time - again i liked tha beat, tha rhymes and flow wuz coo on this track, tha only thing i would say is jus have a lil more enthusiasim on it, but i liked it

time 2 hate - this wuz my favorite track, ya flow wuz on point through out whole track, u definetly a lyricist, i respect that, and tha hook wuz straight ? wuz tight

overall bro i liked it, just work on more enthusiasim and u coo
  • Brownwall
    Brownwall Members Posts: 2
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lyrics, flow, nd delivery were all dope.
    in terms of improvement, something's gotta be done with the vocals i think. mayb some eq, mayb they need to be higher, or mayb its the mic quality.
    but ye, somethin's up there tht cud make it better.
    newayz, ur verses were dope, but u might wanna look for some more professional-sounding beats to improve the overall quality of ur tracks.
    nice raps tho styll.
  • Skolar
    Skolar Members Posts: 71
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I listened to "Time 2 Hate Me." I have to say your lyricism is very nice. I really felt this track. The beat was pretty good. I will admit that the hook was a turn off. It just didn't fit with the rest of the track. Your flow was pretty nice, too.
    I would've checked some other tracks, too, to give you constructive criticism, but I don't have too much time on my hand.
  • Bill_Starra
    Bill_Starra Members Posts: 33
    edited January 2010
    Options
    good job man, I heard time 2 hat and was pleasently surprised