Would you go on Maury?

Options
BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in AKA Donkey
if yo woman/man came home 1 day and was like,
"we goin to Chicago, I got somethin to tell you"
would you take that trip?
or would you just start throwin ? at they ass right then and there?

Comments

• Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah I would be a no show. I don't see the sense of embarrassing myself on the unless I was already in on the joke.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    id say its too ? hot and humid in CHicago and I'll #pass
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i thought maury was in new york

edit
    they moved it to Connecticut
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i thought maury was in new york

wherever the ? maury is, carl winslow lookin ass ? , would you go?
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited July 2010
    Options

chill wit that ? but nah whatever she gotta say she betta say it right then n there ? gettin embarrassed on national tv
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Lmao, that ? do got the Winslow moustache
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hell nah. If my ? ever said we were goin on that show to see if I was cheating on her or some ? like that, i'd juz tell her at home. So I can save the embarrassment of looking like an ass on t.v. Plus the whole lie detector ? ... I'd fail ? terribly.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

I think people do it for the attention.

you should know...
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Paternity test $500

Humiliating yourself on national television.....priceless.

I think people do it for the attention.

You can get a paternity test for free in the state of Texas...people do it for that free vacation.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Word, so keep giving me the attention I seek, and go make another thread about me...or my avi.....or my Man... etc..etc :tu:

nah ur old news now sista. dr funky has taken your place.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i dont think so. because what if im telling the truth (which i will be) and they still make me out to be a LIE. everything on tv is fake. they are trying to make good tv. there is no way, other than trust, that me ? is going to believe that their lie detector tests are bogus and they are playin me.

I once went on the price as right. fake. they have people in red coats who give you cues to stand up and clap. because if not, people would just be sitting there.

same thing on the view. people arent really happy to see the co-hosts because you see them before air time. they make you clap lol. and everybody dont go home with something free. you get a gift certificate.

? maury. if that hoe dont believe me, ? it. move on is my motto. aint gotta tell me twice.

lies make relationships. getting caught is what ruins them.

pi.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if yo woman/man came home 1 day and was like,
    "we goin to Chicago, I got somethin to tell you"
    would you take that trip?
    or would you just start throwin ? at they ass right then and there?

i would never go on no tv talk show and put my personal private bizness out there for every tom, ? & harry to see, my private life is none of anyone bizness, the only time its acceptable to go on a talk show like maury, ricki lake, jenny jones and that type of shizzle, none of that jerry springer alien ? , they only time its acceptable to go on them type of shows is if its the show finding you a long lost family member you couldn't find any other way, other than that, its not acceptable, human being brothers and sisters making a fool on themselves on maury, ricki lake, jenny jones, is watcahable some times, ifs theirs nuthin else on or my younger sister makes me watch em, but not that jerry springer alien trash type ? , but its like a b.g lyric

"my life is on larry king/there life is on maury"

ha ha, real talk fam, i feel what he's saying, its like this, if i had to remix it, it would be on some

"my life is on larry king/my life is on oprah/my life is on riz khan(a news show on al jazeera)/there life is on jerry springer/there life is on trisha(shabby talk show over here)/there life is on jeremy kyle(another shabby budget talk show over here)", ha ha, you get me fam, true story, i swear down like, you get me, those are the only type of shows my life story could fit on, not that i'm into putting my bizness on tv anyway, but if it had to pop off for whatever reason, thats the only ? my stuff could fit on, real talk, truss me on that, ha ha
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hell no I aint goin on Maury you better tell me now

? waiting until we get in front of millions of viewers just to set my soul on fire

as soon you catch the plane back to wherever you live at everybody will be all up in ya grill

talking bout " Keep your head up"

? of my face lol