The Riddler in Batman 3???

13»

Comments

• sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I've always liked that kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun.....(that show was the ? ).

Not too sure about how he could do the Riddler but hey, I have faith in Nolan.....personally I think Depp would be best suited but then again I thin Depp would be best suited for alot of roles haha.

The ? gaaaay if they only make 3 Batman remakes.....it's probably the best re-do of a series I've ever seen. I actually caught on when Batman Begins came out, whereas it seemed people were only talkin bout Batman when Dark Knight came out......? a bandwagon.

On another note: Heath Ledger. If you want to see a GREAT Heath Ledger movie, it's Australian and its called "Two Hands", check it out, that's where people in Australia really started to take notice of Heath Ledger (remember he's Aussie). He was also in A Knights Tale which was ok (random).

good drop man, i gotta say thanks i didn't realize there was a Heath Ledger movie out there i haven't seen.

he was really good in Ned Kelly too people should check that out, that was an Australian production wasn't it? Candy was also Australian and he was amazing in that.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited August 2010
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    good drop man, i gotta say thanks i didn't realize there was a Heath Ledger movie out there i haven't seen.

he was really good in Ned Kelly too people should check that out, that was an Australian production wasn't it? Candy was also Australian and he was amazing in that.

Hahaha yeah I'd imagine Ned Kelly was Australian production, seein as Ned Kelly was in an infamous Aussie bush-ranger. Just a wild guess.

Most def check out 2 hands though. It's a great Aussie film.
  • bham100
    bham100 Members Posts: 316
    edited August 2010
    lol @ A Knights Tale GTFOH
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I didn't picture someone that petite.

Edit: Nvm he's 5'10"...for some reason he always looked small to me.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    tdoto88 wrote: »
    Nolan already said the Joker was not gunna be in the movie AND that Harvey Dent WILL stay dead... Scarecrow was already in both the movies he got enough exposure lol but i wont be mad if he pops up.. Nolan already said no to Mr. Freeze & Penguin bc he couldnt figure out a way to fit them into the universe he built for batman.. i dont think BIG NAMES ? the roles, its just the actors themselves *kanye shrug*

sorry to break it to ya but Nolan confirmed the 3rd one will be his last one bc he doesnt want to drag it out... he's goin to work on a Superman film after Batman 3.

I think his brother is going to direct the Superman reboot if his directing is anything like his brother's then Superman might turn out great this time around and C.Nolan I think is going to be more of a exe producer for Superman but he won't be directing. I know the Superman franchise could use a fresh take on it. The first 2 Superman movies during the Reeve era were great for that time but everything after those was garbage.
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited August 2010
    I think his brother is going to direct the Superman reboot if his directing is anything like his brother's then Superman might turn out great this time around and C.Nolan I think is going to be more of a exe producer for Superman but he won't be directing. I know the Superman franchise could use a fresh take on it. The first 2 Superman movies during the Reeve era were great for that time but everything after those was garbage.

yeah i think he brother will direct but I know for sure C.Nolan will have a hand in it bc of an interview I read a few months back confirmin everything i said earlier.. but yeah the latest superman movie was trash.. hopefully the Nolans make a good movie..
  • tdoto88
    edited August 2010
    I've always liked that kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun.....(that show was the ? ).

Not too sure about how he could do the Riddler but hey, I have faith in Nolan.....personally I think Depp would be best suited but then again I thin Depp would be best suited for alot of roles haha.

The ? gaaaay if they only make 3 Batman remakes.....it's probably the best re-do of a series I've ever seen. I actually caught on when Batman Begins came out, whereas it seemed people were only talkin bout Batman when Dark Knight came out......? a bandwagon.

On another note: Heath Ledger. If you want to see a GREAT Heath Ledger movie, it's Australian and its called "Two Hands", check it out, that's where people in Australia really started to take notice of Heath Ledger (remember he's Aussie). He was also in A Knights Tale which was ok (random).

lol thats what I said but I rather him end it on a good note than drag it out & ? it up
  • willhustle
    edited August 2010
    yeah i think he brother will direct but I know for sure C.Nolan will have a hand in it bc of an interview I read a few months back confirmin everything i said earlier.. but yeah the latest superman movie was trash.. hopefully the Nolans make a good movie..

Well I do believe if the Nolans are going to be the brains behind the project then I think it will most definitely be a good flim. WB needs to start incorporating certain things from the Superman comic books like original villains such as Darkseid, Braniac, & maybe Doomsday(he might be too much for a Superman movie though) b/c I'm tired of seeing Lex Luthor as the main villain in every Superman movie. If Lex "has to be" in every movie then make him a like a secondary or behind the scenes villain and then let Metallo or the other guys I mention be the main attraction of the story. I know one thing WB shouldn't have let Brian Singer touch Superman Returns. Looking at what's being done with comic book movies now compared to what he did with the first 2 X-Men films makes his work look bland to me.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Warner Bros. is saying that Chris Nolan will be the "godfather" of the Superman reboot but that either Jonathan Nolan or David S. Goyer will direct the first one and its supposed to be called "The Man of Steel" with Lex Luthor and Brainiac as likely villains.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Man I hope Johnny Depp plays The Riddler. If anyone else plays the role, I think it won't be as good. And quite honestly, I think The Dark Knight is an overrated film. I think it only got all it's praise because of the death of Heath. Heath was the only good thing about that movie, he played the role of The Joker perfectly but everything else about it was kind of bland to me. There was a lot of boring parts. I liked the dark direction it was going but there were a lot of boring stuff, like I said. I hope the new one is better.
  • tdoto88
    edited August 2010
    Well I do believe if the Nolans are going to be the brains behind the project then I think it will most definitely be a good flim. WB needs to start incorporating certain things from the Superman comic books like original villains such as Darkseid, Braniac, & maybe Doomsday(he might be too much for a Superman movie though) b/c I'm tired of seeing Lex Luthor as the main villain in every Superman movie. If Lex "has to be" in every movie then make him a like a secondary or behind the scenes villain and then let Metallo or the other guys I mention be the main attraction of the story. I know one thing WB shouldn't have let Brian Singer touch Superman Returns. Looking at what's being done with comic book movies now compared to what he did with the first 2 X-Men films makes his work look bland to me.

co ? sign ... im sick of that dude, he should be like how Scarecrow was in Batman Begins ... Im thinkin they may start off with Braniac (i doubt Doomsday though bc i cant think of a realistic adaption.... maybe Nolan can tho) then go into Jax-Ur or Bizzaro... All i know is, it will be a good movie
  • tdoto88
    edited August 2010
    stoneface wrote: »
    Warner Bros. is saying that Chris Nolan will be the "godfather" of the Superman reboot but that either Jonathan Nolan or David S. Goyer will direct the first one and its supposed to be called "The Man of Steel" with Lex Luthor and Brainiac as likely villains.

Yeah that was one of the articles i was referring to.. With C.Nolan watchin over everythin I will be SHOCKED if the movie isnt atleast 4 stars
  • willhustle
    edited August 2010
    co ? sign ... im sick of that dude, he should be like how Scarecrow was in Batman Begins ... Im thinkin they may start off with Braniac (i doubt Doomsday though bc i cant think of a realistic adaption.... maybe Nolan can tho) then go into Jax-Ur or Bizzaro... All i know is, it will be a good movie

Yeah something like how Scarecrow was in Batman Begins would be a nice take on Lex Luthor for the next Superman movie. I wouldn't mind if they started off with Brainiac as the main villian for Man of Steel but they don't need to start another origin story for Superman either the character has been around for 70 yrs now I believe so there are plenty of comics you can find telling his story.

As for Doomsday, if both J.Nolan is directing w/his brother "? -fathering" the films (maybe) I think they can find a way to fit Doomsday into a 3rd Superman movie if it were to happen but the thing is they could get away with it if they are not using a dark tone or really serious approach to Superman like Chris Nolan did and is doing with the Batman series. Somewhere down the line I would like to see a "Death & Return of Superman" film but it would have to be done right and some stuff would probably have to be taken out of that movie that DC had in the comics.