Close Eyes and Open Mind

Options
raven31
raven31 Members Posts: 13
edited August 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
I just write do not know what to call it please read and tell me what you think and thanks again.
My eyes use to lead me to this thing called love but I see and it is not my eyes that lead me this time it is my heart that lead my mind, body, soul into your life and open up my heart I did not know my heart was cold and lonely. I realize this when you was gone. You just want home and I felt a feeling I did not know what it was. I was so use of closing people out and not letting them get to know me and who I was. This time it is different not because I feel lonely I am use of that feeling not because of the sex I can careless about that. You have done things for me that no lady has not done and you did not look for anything in return. You notice things about me that most people do not see or realize. You seen this in a few months you want to know what is going on in my life and in my mind I can see you mean that you just not saying that or faking. We all want love but at some point we stop believing in love because of the post relationship or problems you may had. Love comes in many ways I have love for my brother or sister love for my friends. Too me the ultimate love is having someone to care about you and want to hear your voice and just to show that it is someone in this cold and bitter world that it is someone you can come home too and hear them say hi baby how was your day how you doing. And you have no problem return the love back to them. Will you be ready when it is your turn for love will you let your past stop you from what can be your happiness.

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Let me re-format this for you, it was hard for me to read it in the format you typed it out..

I just write do not know what to call it please read and tell me what you think and thanks again.

My eyes use to lead me to this thing called love,
    but, I see and it is not my eyes that lead me this time,
    it is my heart that lead my mind, body, soul into your life and open up my heart
    I did not know my heart was cold and lonely.
    I realize this when you was gone.
    You just want home and I felt a feeling I did not know what it was.
    I was so use of closing people out and not letting them get to know me and who I was.
    This time it is different not because I feel lonely I am use of that feeling not because of the sex I can careless about that.
    You have done things for me that no lady has not done and you did not look for anything in return.
    You notice things about me that most people do not see or realize.
    You seen this in a few months you want to know what is going on in my life,
    and in my mind I can see you mean that you just not saying that or faking.
    We all want love but at some point we stop believing in love because of the post relationship or problems you may had.
    Love comes in many ways I have love for my brother or sister love for my friends.
    Too me the ultimate love is having someone to care about you and want to hear your voice and just to show that it is someone in this cold and bitter world that it is someone you can come home too and hear them say hi baby how was your day how you doing.
    And you have no problem return the love back to them.
    Will you be ready when it is your turn for love will you let your past stop you from what can be your happiness.

Well, I tried to re-format it hehe..

Question,

Is this your first piece?

I enjoyed reading this, It made me think of what I think of love.. it could be translated in many ways.. these lines struck me the most..

My eyes use to lead me to this thing called love,
    but, I see and it is not my eyes that lead me this time,
    it is my heart that lead my mind, body, soul into your life and open up my heart
    I did not know my heart was cold and lonely.
    I realize this when you was gone.

Very relatable,and Im sure some of the poets in here could relate to this lol.

Thanks for sharing, and please add to the forum where poets introduce themselves (that's located at the first thread of this forum) thanks in advance..

Peace!
  • raven31
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thank you for reformat for meThanks for reading it and this is not my first.why you think I am a lady.you think a men can write this or if he can he is a punk.this why I tell anyone I write or what ever you call this.I live life to try too understand everything I do not want to be a blind fool.
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Your welcome..

I don't think anywhere I stated or assume that you were a female.. and I feel you might have taken offense in my response idk.. But if you felt that way, it wasn't my intentions at all or even crossed my mind..

Theirs only a few female poets that post here, like 3 that I know of

Me
    Charlie Danger
    jay prime

Everyone else is male and they shed light on love and relationships in retrospect of that topic.. and nobody is regarded as a fool or any sort of that contridictory in regards of what they express in their poems.. Its poetry, gotta express about whatever, theirs no limitations in what the mind can expand either.

I'll be looking forward to your future drops here..

Peace from a poet to another!
  • raven31
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks fam I will and have nice day we have sun in Seattle that is like payday over here
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No Doubt Raven,

I remember last year, I herd on the news that in Seattle it never reaches anywhere above 90+ degrees and that summer city buses in Seattle didn't have AC in them and ppl were sweltering hot LOL. Any truth to that?

Enjoy the Sun!
  • raven31
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @tupacfan Same of the Buses have ac not all of them but some days it can reach the 90's but for the most it is ok it rain more when I was growing up in Germany
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    O okay, yea I had to ask, because I remember watching that coverage on the news..I never been to Washington, that's why I ask...

Yea, I hear it rain's a lot in Germany and it when it snows in winter time it snows I hear..