Do people realize that Krishna means Black in the Sanskrit language

Options
ShadyTeam
ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
And that Krishna is the only ? who is considered Black?

Jesus was obviously a Jew not Black and obviously there is never images of the Muslim & Jewish ? 's

So i am surprised black people haven't talked about this much now of course the skin colour of ? is irrelevant it's ? 's love towards everyone that is the most important thing of all but a lotta black people get caught up in the what race was Jesus issue but i don't think many realize Krishna is the only ? that is Black for a fact

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well the story of Jesus was a plagiarized version of the story of Krishna..
    DAMN! even in the beginnin of time the white man was stealin our swag! smmfh
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It also means blue.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

And also from the myth of Heru
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    it also means blue.

the blue man is the original man!

The green man is the devil!
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

NO it was not. Krishna was the 8th child of Devaki while Jesus was the first born of the (at the time) ? Mary. Stop watching Zeitgiest.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And also from the myth of Heru

Wrong again. Horus was not born of a ? . Isis reconstucted the body of Osiris but she couldn't find the ? so she crafted one and had sex with it and got pregnant. Another telling of the story says she turned into a bird and took in the essence of osiris. Horus never died so there was no ressurection. Jesus was a man of peace while Horus was a war lord. People really need to read books and STOP watching silly movies made by the illuminati (Zeitgiest).
  • whar67
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The similarities between Horus and Jesus birth is not the virginity thing but the special nature of the birth. The Holy Spirit (divine being) impregnated Mary through a mystical means, or at least not the standard manner of conception. It is the miraclous nature of each birth. Other ? births exist in legend even prior to the arrival of the Jesus story such as Persus's birth.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    The similarities between Horus and Jesus birth is not the virginity thing but the special nature of the birth. The Holy Spirit (divine being) impregnated Mary through a mystical means, or at least not the standard manner of conception. It is the miraclous nature of each birth. Other ? births exist in legend even prior to the arrival of the Jesus story such as Persus's birth.

But does that prove causation? NO. Since these were gods or heros of classical lore it would be assumed and even expected these characters had supernatural births. Buddah's mother for instance had a dream of a white elephant and became pregnant. Simply because the birth or conception is miraculous doesn't mean prove causation. I was born in a hospital does that mean that you don't exist or your life is a plagarization of mine because you (presumably) were too. No. This is very weak pattern searching.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited January 2010
    Options
    But does that prove causation? NO. Since these were gods or heros of classical lore it would be assumed and even expected these characters had supernatural births. Buddah's mother for instance had a dream of a white elephant and became pregnant. Simply because the birth or conception is miraculous doesn't mean prove causation. I was born in a hospital does that mean that you don't exist or your life is a plagarization of mine because you (presumably) were too. No. This is very weak pattern searching.

I think the point is that many Christians act as if Jesus is the only birth to a ? , or miraculous birth for that matter. Furthermore, if we are to accept Jesus' ? birth, why do we not also accept the many other miraculous births throughout history? It also shows that Jesus wasn't actually that special in a historical-mythical context. Anyway, they are all stories not to be taken literally, but spoken metaphorically as in fables imo.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wrong again. Horus was not born of a ? . Isis reconstucted the body of Osiris but she couldn't find the ? so she crafted one and had sex with it and got pregnant. Another telling of the story says she turned into a bird and took in the essence of osiris. Horus never died so there was no ressurection. Jesus was a man of peace while Horus was a war lord. People really need to read books and STOP watching silly movies made by the illuminati (Zeitgiest).

I never said anything about a ? birth but....Ausar and Heru are one and the same, thats where you get the idea of the father and the son from. The father is the son and the son is the father, word to the Y chromosome. Ausar was resurrected just as Jesus was resurrected from the dead as is Heru who is murdered by Set only to return and conquer him. And Jesus wasnt born of a ? just like every other man on this planet wasnt born of a ? . Let me know when you find someone who was. That story of Jesus is just a reintepretation of things already laid down in Ancient Kemet.

Oh yeah, stop assuming...I dont watch zeigeist or what ever it is you're talking about.
  • whar67
    edited January 2010
    Options

I reached no conclusion regarding the cause of the myth surrounding the birth of Jesus. Only pointing out that very similar events occur in other myths in the region and these myth predate Jesus.