HBK vs. HHH?!?!?

joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Hbk all day.. He created dx... He actually coined hunter hearst helmsley's nickname to hhh.. He wrestled when it was almost real and not all fake.. Beat legends for the title (stone cold,bret hart,etc)... Has held every belt damn near.. He won the wwf title when it was relevant to be the champion in the wwf.. He made hhh what he is today... Hbk for life & i stopped watching wrestling in the 7th grade i'm 21 now.. Just had to let it be known who the man is.. Shaw michaels!!!!!

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    mane triple h da most overrated in history besides hulk hogan..

that ? aint even in the same league as HBK...
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yeah ? HHH. If it wasn't for HBK, Hunter wouldn't be ? .
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Co Sign...HBK one of the GOATS
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Hhh is where he's at because of hbk and dickin down steph..

Hbk>>>>>>>>>>hhh
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Hunter is dat dude. I use to hate him because he's always been the ultimate bad guy, but he goes in. HHH v The rock. HHH v Stone cold. HHH v hogan.

see how those are the classics.

HBK? i lost love for him when he kicked marty janetti thru that glass. thats how far i go back.

HHH is like jordan. if he aint on your team, u hate him. but gotta respect.

pi
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yeah ? need to recognize that hhh is that dude, you can say what you want about him and stephanie but dude has mad skills in the ring....hbk top 5 dead of alive.....yeah I said it
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2010
    Yeah ? need to recognize that hhh is that dude, you can say what you want about him and stephanie but dude has mad skills in the ring....hbk top 5 dead of alive.....yeah I said it

Dude Trips being with Steph is the only reason why he's done what he's done in the WWE. If dude was never with her, he would of just been a jobbing ass muthafucker in his career. He wouldn't have won as many championships as he's won, which I think is just wrong. What is he a, 12x WWE Champ??? And HBK has only won the title 4x, I believe. That ? is ridiculous. Last time I watched wrestling dude was like the new version of Hulk Hogan. Never losing, always winning belts. Dude's a control freak.

Top 5 wrestlers ever and I mean by impact on the business, is like this.

1.) Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE's biggest money maker and the biggest name in WWE history.)

2.) Hulk Hogan (as much as I don't like dude, he did put wrestling on the map.)

3.) "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels (I think dude should of won way more championships in his career, he's had some of the biggest matches in WWE history.)

4.) Bret "The Hitman" Hart (Dude was the biggest name since Hogan's departure from the WWE and before Austin became the man.)

5.) The Rock (He had it all. Other than Austin ain't nobody else that was getting a huge reaction from the crowd. His mic skills were the best in the business.)
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Dude Trips being with Steph is the only reason why he's done what he's done in the WWE. If dude was never with her, he would of just been a jobbing ass muthafucker in his career. He wouldn't have won as many championships as he's won, which I think is just wrong. What is he a, 12x WWE Champ??? And HBK has only won the title 4x, I believe. That ? is ridiculous. Last time I watched wrestling dude was like the new version of Hulk Hogan. Never losing, always winning belts. Dude's a control freak.

Top 5 wrestlers ever and I mean by impact on the business, is like this.

1.) Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE's biggest money maker and the biggest name in WWE history.)

2.) Hulk Hogan (as much as I don't like dude, he did put wrestling on the map.)

3.) "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels (I think dude should of won way more championships in his career, he's had some of the biggest matches in WWE history.)

4.) Bret "The Hitman" Hart (Dude was the biggest name since Hogan's departure from the WWE and before Austin became the man.)

5.) The Rock (He had it all. Other than Austin ain't nobody else that was getting a huge reaction from the crowd. His mic skills were the best in the business.)

I respect your list I really do but if it was me I would have Hogan #1 and Austin #2.( Yeah, Yeah I know about how Hogan played politics and wouldn't do business at times) Honestly I got Hogan at #1 b/c as you said he got professional mainstream wrestling off the ground. Before Hogan & the Hulkamania era took off in '84 wrestling wasn't even highly respected or popular at the time like that. If Hogan, didn't get off the ground like he did there wouldn't have been a SCSA, Bret Hart, Undertaker, HBK, HHH, The Rock, or John Cena period.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2010
    I respect your list I really do but if it was me I would have Hogan #1 and Austin #2.( Yeah, Yeah I know about how Hogan played politics and wouldn't do business at times) Honestly I got Hogan at #1 b/c as you said he got professional mainstream wrestling off the ground. Before Hogan & the Hulkamania era took off in '84 wrestling wasn't even highly respected or popular at the time like that. If Hogan, didn't get off the ground like he did there wouldn't have been a SCSA, Bret Hart, Undertaker, HBK, HHH, The Rock, or John Cena period.

Yeah I can understand what your saying. I just put Hogan second because the dude was always a "me" guy. He never put anyone over, it was always about Hulk Hogan.

And damn I forgot about Taker!?!?! I can't believe I didn't put him on my list.
  • willhustle
    edited August 2010
    As for the subject there's no way in hell HHH should be a 13 time World Champion no way and the more I think about it WWE is probably crazy enough to let him break or at least tie Ric Flair's record. I hope not though b/c a lot of those title reigns he politic his way to the top and I don't know if marrying Stephanie had any influence on those title reigns. But honestly from the stories I've read and some shoot interviews I've seen on HHH he seems to come off as a real ? . HBK worked his way from the Rockers in '88 to his first WWE title in '96 and was more exciting to watch than HHH to me and really HHH is one more blown quad injury from retiring permanently. I say he has at least another 4-5 yrs left and then it's time to handle over the torch as Hogan would say.

HBK>>>>>>>>>HHH
  • willhustle
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I can understand what your saying. I just put Hogan second because the dude was always a "me" guy. He never put anyone over, it was always about Hulk Hogan.

And damn I forgot about Taker!?!?! I can't believe I didn't put him on my list.

Yeah I know Hogan was a "me" guy b/c he didn't even want to main event with Macho Man at WM 2 and they told Hogan he would go over at the event but I guess Hogan didn't want to do it b/c of how WWE had Savage going over Hogan at most of their house show matches during that time.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Hbk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hhh
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Look... HBK over HHH all day but....

Triple H is that ? . I hate the fact that dude ? is way into main event tenure, but dude has had great matches with anybody that is anybody.

Before The Rock/Austin rivalry (arguably the greatest feud in history), HHH and the Rock put each other on the map.

2 man power trip? Austin and HHH was killing people in the ring, even divas! **sorry lita**

EVOLUTION was a poor mans 4 horseman, but tell me they wasnt running thru the whole roster *pause*

The mcmahon-hemsley regime might be hated on all the time, but its ALWAYS talked about.

the HBK and HHH feud? dumb crazy.

Not a fan of the continual title runs, give the man his due
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2010
    Look... HBK over HHH all day but....

Triple H is that ? . I hate the fact that dude ? is way into main event tenure, but dude has had great matches with anybody that is anybody.

Before The Rock/Austin rivalry (arguably the greatest feud in history), HHH and the Rock put each other on the map.

2 man power trip? Austin and HHH was killing people in the ring, even divas! **sorry lita**

EVOLUTION was a poor mans 4 horseman, but tell me they wasnt running thru the whole roster *pause*

The mcmahon-hemsley regime might be hated on all the time, but its ALWAYS talked about.

the HBK and HHH feud? dumb crazy.

Not a fan of the continual title runs, give the man his due

Yeah I remember that ? ! Austin and Trips was going through the WWE roster like they were nuthin! I actually liked that team. To bad it didn't last that long.
  • Triple B's
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I remember that ? ! Austin and Trips was going through the WWE roster like they were nuthin! I actually liked that team. To bad it didn't last that long.

Bruh two man power trip was def the answer to the rock ans sock connection.... they was a ? problem
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2010
    Bruh two man power trip was def the answer to the rock ans sock connection.... they was a ? problem

No doubt! Ain't no denyin that ? ! Completely agree. ? you get the Two Man Power Trip vs. The Mega Powers (Hogan/Savage) both teams in they prime. The Two Man Power Trip is wiping Hogan and Savage all over the ? mat.
  • Triple B's
    edited August 2010
    No doubt! Ain't no denyin that ? ! Completely agree. ? you get the Two Man Power Trip vs. The Mega Powers (Hogan/Savage) both teams in they prime. The Two Man Power Trip is wiping Hogan and Savage all over the ? mat.

Oh all day man.... Stompin the ? outta hogan and savage
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Man Hbk just because he has the GOAT wrestling entry song
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2010
    Oh all day man.... Stompin the ? outta hogan and savage

For reals! Hulk wouldn't even be able to have his "hulking up" moment against them muthafuckers. It's a wrap!