Silence

Tupacfan
Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
edited August 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
This was written in regards of my first love, the man that never got to see his seed, everyday someone loses a love one and sometimes never addressed, welp, I walked around for a few years without saying ? .. but his memory lives on fa eva.. Such a traggic lost that it's unbearable to recover from..

Silence

The scent of death,
The chill in the air,
The sound of firing guns I can't bear,
Blood flows like rivers and another man goes down,
A mother's baby boy, a wife's first true love, a child's loving father now lay before
me not making a sound,
Everywhere I turn, I see the lifeless bodies of heroic men,
I hear the sound of gunfire death strikes again,
So many young lives lost, still many more to die,
As I think about this, my heart begins to cry,
Salty tears or anguish start to run down my face,
I feel my soul dying at a rapid pace,
As the sun start's to set I thank ? for my life,
Even though tomarrow I know I will again have to fight.

2pacfan Jan/2010

Comments

• rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    that was intense..[readin' it made goosebumps shoot up my arms..] i'm sorry for your loss.. just try to remember that it's not goodbye forever:)
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2010
    Aww, thanks. Indeed it's not a goodbye.

Actually their was a second peice to this I just didn't post it.

thanks for the read by the way, preciate the feedback likewise.
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Aww, thanks..
    you're welcome..
  • ya future father
    ya future father Members Posts: 8
    edited January 2010
    That was heartfelt its always hard when things like that happen.But its good to reminisce over the positive times.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2010
    aye thanks for the read ya future father, yea it is hard, but it's been several years and I"m still going strong, but like mention it's good to reminisce over the positive times.. - i like that..
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    sorry folks, I'm re-upping my old jawns posted here..

Its needed and comforting for my soul! Been thru a lot and I find poetry to be my comfort right now..

Peace!
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    This is a solid piece... dealt with something similar in my family as well. Keep up the work. Your pics are awesome too.
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Legend24 wrote: »
    This is a solid piece... dealt with something similar in my family as well. Keep up the work. Your pics are awesome too.

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment Legend! I appreciate that... glad you can relate but on such traggic circumstances..

Peace and blessings!
  • raven31
    raven31 Members Posts: 13
    edited August 2010
    We can never forget with memorys with a beautiful picture like that hour fast love lives on you may love someone else now but nothing like that first love enjoy today the good and bad you do not know what tomorrow my bring charrish your love just like the song this was nice
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    raven31 wrote: »
    We can never forget with memorys with a beautiful picture like that hour fast love lives on you may love someone else now but nothing like that first love enjoy today the good and bad you do not know what tomorrow my bring charrish your love just like the song this was nice

Raven,

That's very true "enjoy the good, the bad because we don't know what tomarrow holds and cherrish every moment of it" that is soooo true! thanks for reminding me and thank you for taking the time to read and comment.. Preciate that..

Peace!