Who wins at the end?

Options
raven31
raven31 Members Posts: 13
edited August 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
I think it is funny if a men cry and you see tears and he is a punk a ? what ever you want to call it.
How many of us cry with in. Some of us have no one to turn too.
What ? me off is seeing someone you know the dirt and all the bad things they done and they are happy ass hell
and all the ? they done and your life is nothing you have nothing you gave everything up because you wanted your happiness.
I guess you are the ass at the end not only everything you work hard for you do not have your kids you by yourself no with you now who made out on top.

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Eventually everyone took an L in this poem, even you for expressing this so wackly.. idk if that's even a word but c'mon now, you can do better than this.. i mean express yourself better than this... it's soo just i have no words because i don't wanna say nothing offensive which I probably already have but imma try and help you.

i'm sorry I' have like a hard time reading this too, the grammar is everywhere.. like do you even take this serious?

I feel like this is an alias too..smh.

but anyways, put me on your next drop, the title and so forth, so i can help you ochestrate a better piece, a decent one at least.. cool?

and again im only being honest here.. i don't lie soo go figure..