5 Reasons Why She Won't Marry You

Options
STOP.IT.5
STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Sure the ladies will dig this one. For the men who are unattached and have no obligations, continue to do your thing. Came across this on some site that seems to bash men that tells women what NOT to do. Peep the subtle hints of deception in the read.

1. You Have No Life Plan

A chick with a good head on her shoulder does not need and damn sure shouldn’t want a man with no plans for the future, no visions and thinks life is but a dream or even worse. A party. You might slow up her grind. That is something that she cannot risk. So sure, we might hang here and there, but you will never be daddy.

2. You Lack Maturity

This is for the guys who you might deal with here and there and every time you talk to them, they are STILL on the same ? that they were on when you talked to them a year ago. There are no new developments in his personal life, business-wise or internally. The problem with him is that he is not necessarily a bad guy but he still walks around like its 1999 and he is still 18 years old. He lacks maturity and refuses to grow. What a bore.

3. I think you are a ?

I know that the rules differ for men and that most men are more experienced than their girl but if I get the sense that you are an all out ? basket and would bone my Mom if she threw it at you, then I will never let you put your ? inside me. Meanwhile, you can still take me out to dinner a few times. Yeah I know it sounds mean but hell, a sista gotta eat.

4. I think You Are Dumb

So sad. A lot of attractive guys are not that smart. The issue is that they focus too much time on their outer appearance and not enough time on their inner growth. Sure they may stimulate me physically but beyond that, there is not even a fizzle. I hate being on a date with a guy and having to dumb it down as my fellow Chicago bred MC Lupe Fiasco would say. Why? For the sake of you and I communicating? If I speak too educated, or talk about topics other than rap, or basic hood living then it will go over your head. Dumbing yourself down for the sake of a man is exhausting! I have tried! Frankly, no one’s love is worth you not being you. My advice is that if you have to deal with a dumb guy because he is just too tasty not to, know that he is as dumb as a box of rocks and go in with the intention that things will not go farther than a few dates. Beauty is temporary but dumb is forever. A lot of what makes an already physically attractive man even more attractive is his conversation. Challenge me mentally.

5. All You Have To Offer Is Sex

The sex might be fun for a while for the both of us, but when I am ready to settle down, and find my hubby and or future husband you will not be in my choices. It is already clear to me that your biggest asset is between your legs. Although that might have a chick head sprung for a short time, it will not be enough to keep her.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thread of the year material.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that can be flipped and applied to women.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    STOP.IT.5 wrote: »
    Sure the ladies will dig this one. For the men who are unattached and have no obligations, continue to do your thing. Came across this on some site that seems to bash men that tells women what NOT to do. Peep the subtle hints of deception in the read.

1. You Have No Life Plan

A chick with a good head on her shoulder does not need and damn sure shouldn’t want a man with no plans for the future, no visions and thinks life is but a dream or even worse. A party. You might slow up her grind. That is something that she cannot risk. So sure, we might hang here and there, but you will never be daddy.

2. You Lack Maturity

This is for the guys who you might deal with here and there and every time you talk to them, they are STILL on the same ? that they were on when you talked to them a year ago. There are no new developments in his personal life, business-wise or internally. The problem with him is that he is not necessarily a bad guy but he still walks around like its 1999 and he is still 18 years old. He lacks maturity and refuses to grow. What a bore.

3. I think you are a ?

I know that the rules differ for men and that most men are more experienced than their girl but if I get the sense that you are an all out ? basket and would bone my Mom if she threw it at you, then I will never let you put your ? inside me. Meanwhile, you can still take me out to dinner a few times. Yeah I know it sounds mean but hell, a sista gotta eat.

4. I think You Are Dumb

So sad. A lot of attractive guys are not that smart. The issue is that they focus too much time on their outer appearance and not enough time on their inner growth. Sure they may stimulate me physically but beyond that, there is not even a fizzle. I hate being on a date with a guy and having to dumb it down as my fellow Chicago bred MC Lupe Fiasco would say. Why? For the sake of you and I communicating? If I speak too educated, or talk about topics other than rap, or basic hood living then it will go over your head. Dumbing yourself down for the sake of a man is exhausting! I have tried! Frankly, no one’s love is worth you not being you. My advice is that if you have to deal with a dumb guy because he is just too tasty not to, know that he is as dumb as a box of rocks and go in with the intention that things will not go farther than a few dates. Beauty is temporary but dumb is forever. A lot of what makes an already physically attractive man even more attractive is his conversation. Challenge me mentally.

The sex might be fun for a while for the both of us, but when I am ready to settle down, and find my hubby and or future husband you will not be in my choices. It is already clear to me that your biggest asset is between your legs. Although that might have a chick head sprung for a short time, it will not be enough to keep her.

I wish a female put me on this statement when I was 19 years old. lol. And is this a pro or a con? Im still trying to decide. lol

translation of bolded sentence : "while I dont like you, i will have sex with you everyday without strings or attachments and do all kinds of stuff you want. But I wouldnt want to marry a guy like you, only have sex."

And this is supposed to convince me to be husband material? lol
  • kat2180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

But it's not so lets keep it on topic! :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    marriage is overrated anyway
  • kat2180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    marriage is overrated anyway

Marriage or long term relationship.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Everyone knows most chicks are desperate and will eventually settle for someone that is all of those things.
  • STOP.IT.5
    STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Everyone knows most chicks are desperate and will eventually settle for someone that is all of those things.

Indeed. Especially those with baggage
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Marriage or long term relationship.

marriage

long time no post kat
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    But it's not so lets keep it on topic! :)

Oh my bad .
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Indeed. Especially those with baggage

Duh.

Chicks stay losing.
  • QB - 6th Edition
    QB - 6th Edition Banned Users Posts: 1,207
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this all sounds good but even Oprah would rad this ? and say its come from the mouth of a woman who just wanna sound good... ? dont follow these rules
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This really doesn't apply to me and more so the average stereotypical slacker with no real ambition or direction in life.
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont know about this thread...where are there men crying about a woman that wont marry them?

and #5 is not really a negative probably to 85% of men....

ehh....
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont know about this thread...where are there men crying about a woman that wont marry them?

and #5 is not really a negative probably to 85% of men....

ehh....

There's a lot of simp ? out here believe that. I remember this one ? in high school lol he was a senior and he proposed to his girl who was in the 10th grade. He came in the class with flowers and ? and she started crying. I was like "U gotta be shittin me".
  • QB - 6th Edition
    QB - 6th Edition Banned Users Posts: 1,207
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    There's a lot of simp ? out here believe that. I remember this one ? in high school lol he was a senior and he proposed to his girl who was in the 10th grade. He came in the class with flowers and ? and she started crying. I was like "U gotta be shittin me".

you know that ? touched your soul like a hot cup of soup on a cold december day
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dwight what you think about that.....
    930578bf4a22ab61a9e0fb646d0330a2.gif
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? women are like sooooo picky waaahhh
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

cosign, this powerful statement
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

If I was that little ? 's father I'd be thoroughly ashamed to know I failed as a parent

anyways, this thread brought tears of sadness to my eyes to know I'm not marriage material. I guess I know how the IC women feel reading all these hate threads everyday SMH
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

The sex might be fun for a while for the both of us, but when I am ready to settle down, and find my hubby and or future husband you will not be in my choices. It is already clear to me that your biggest asset is between your legs. Although that might have a chick head sprung for a short time, it will not be enough to keep her

I call ? . If you can make a chick bust a nut it becomes impossible for her to make any kind of rational decisions about anything.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL...women love to make ? lists about everything.

We all know they make emotional decisions most of the time anyway.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    According to the women on the IC you should add:

6. If your a nice guy and treat her with respect you must be a push over hence you need a track/street record to make her feel safe at night so her blood pressure, breathing and heart rate are all at acceptable levels.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it really doesn't matter. as ? we've set the bar so low that ? is the norm. cheating (and emotionally ? women up) by men is basically accepted and the ? can (physically) hit us (to vent frustration) and hope to call the cops when we hit back. so unless all the ? start ? each other in mass exclusively they gonna put up with ? as ? is now the standard.
    sure, you may get a couple "pure intented" ? every now and then, but they get so frustrated by the "conditioned to ? " females that all they can do is complain about the ? ? put them through.

so what does this post really prove? nothing. ? will continue as it always was. ? will chase the baddest ? . and ? will be attracted to certain types of ? . blah blah and blah.