ok here you guys go my version of dougie...

Options
Aquafinafloe
Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
edited August 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
lmaooo i hope u guys enjoy it ;)

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    awwwwww of course we have the niccas that hate by sayin "she dont write her own lyrics" and we got the broads that hate that say "stop tryna be niki minaj.........IT TAKES ME 2 DAYS TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND ABOUT A WEEK TO WRITE A REAL TRACK EVERY THING I SPIT COMES OUT OF PEN AND ON TO MY BLACK AND WHITE COLLEGE COMPOSITION BOOK AS A MATTER OF FACE LET ME POST U A PIC OF MY LYRICS WIT ALL THE SCRIBBLE SCARBBLE LOOKIN LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD WROTE DO NOT GET IT TWISTED THAT IS EXCATLY WHY I CLOWN NICCAS ALOT WHEN I FLOE CAUSE CLOSED MINDED LOSER AS HATERS LIKE YOU....anyways i know im flithy thanks for the feed back baby tootles ;)

yey, yey I digz that, I see you hypno'ing niggz with the raunchy flow on 'em too, digz that but...only if you wrote your own lyrics!

Peace
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn i mean l0l u just realy pumped my head up wit that one real talk i took that as one of the biggest compliments i have gotten so far since postin my stuff online!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    does anyone else have something to say??? im passin out gallons of hateroade just for the fun of it..;)