Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I really need to go back and play KZ2
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Can't wait for this ? ....kz2 was the only multiplayer so far that I LOVED.......this ? is gonna be ? ....lol @ peeps sayin the sp was boring.....I found that ? intense.....especially the last stage where sstomp towards visari's palace.....

Scholar visari >>>>>>>>>your favorite villian
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

One of the most exciting things about the PlayStation Move is the ease with which it can be implemented into games. It’s for this reason that we’ve seen the Move games list grow exponentially. There’s very little risk in offering players an alternative motion control scheme. And it provides choice — some people like motion controls, other people don’t. Some people like both and might like to choose depending on their mood.

It’s sounds small, but it’s one of the most exciting elements of Sony’s motion control set-up. Motion controls can be a much more accurate aiming method in shooters, but we never really saw the genre pushed on the Wii. Now with PlayStation Move, we’re able to see how games such as Killzone 3 implement motion controls. Not only does it look absolutely stunning (genre leading, in fact), but the aiming seems to work. The gun follows the position of your hand freely, allowing you to point at any area of the screen. Gesture controls have been introduced for reloading and the brutal melee system. It doesn’t seem like they’ve gone too far though; grenades for example remain simple to execute.

With MAG supporting PlayStation Move too, we’re super interested to see how first-person shooters fair on the motion controller; particularly in a competitive environment. Consider our interest piqued.

http://www.pushsquare.com/18004/gamescom-2010-how-about-we-watch-killzone-3-being-played-with-the-playstation-move/
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    looking back I enjoyed the kz2 multiplayer but I only had like 3 days playing time on it.... I didnt like their objection based games, and the campaign didnt capture me, but I will be playing this for the multiplayer.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    nice screens. so gutter
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Them mech suits gonna be ill online,

the thing I didnt like about KZ2 online was the fact that they changed the core gameplay in every patch they did, it was like it couldnt get an identity as a shooter
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited August 2010
    ? is going to be dope with my 3d tv MP i see they step it up forreal just let me customize the guns or something and more gun....iim wondering whos going to step up as the leader for the helgast n the isa the sp for kz2 was epic damn in the begining im think hell yea isa str8 woopin they ass on they own planet but like midway thru the game u like o ? , ? aint lookin good for us by the end damn we fightin a losing war

? will be epic
    3dtv+kz3+purp=goat
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited August 2010
    New KZ3 mp details

Game Modes

* There are three game modes: Warzone, Operations, and Guerrilla Warfare. Operations is brand new.

Key Goals

* It's all about your play style, everyone from casual to veteran can play.
    * There are colossal and immersive experiences that only the PS3 can offer.
    * Rewritten matchmaking system. Now easier to find friends.
    * Specific rewards. There's always something to earn no matter how many times you play the same level.
    * Bots are bigger and better than ever before.
    * Stay with your friends going game to game. There's just three simple and straightforward to getting into each multiplayer game.
    * There's now a squad priority headset channel.
    * There's now a squad member HUD.
    * There are special squad rewards.
    * The multiplayer is designed to be immersive and story driven!

Entirely Reworked Career System

* There asre five different careers/classes.
    * There are six weapons per career.
    * You can rank up and earn unlock points to select abilities and weapons.

New Medic Class Abilities

* The Medic has been revamped. Has a protector bot that follows him around.
    * The Medic special ability called 'Survive Bleed Out'. He Can respawn right where he died.

Tactical Spawn Points

* New tactical spawn points can be claimed by Tacticians. These allow your team to spawn in better locations. Extremely useful on bigger maps and for ambushing/rushing to weapons. These can be claimed back by the other team if not held.

Spotlight Your Character

* If you score the most points/are the most valuable team member, your multiplayer character features in the cut-scenes so everyone knows it was you.
    * Explosive events now affect entire levels. EMP that kills all jet packs etc. Nerve gas that blocks off certain areas of map.

3D/Move

* Full 3D and Move support. No compromises for multiplayer.

Website

* Fully integrated community website.
    * Track friends' news first.
    * Contribute to the Killzone franchise.
    * Track rewards.

Tournaments

* Clans and tournaments are back - bigger and better than ever.
    * Unranked practice games are included.

“There's now a squad priority headset channel”
  • elmasduro
    edited August 2010
    ^^^^o ? all that ? sounds mad dope ima be putting in hours in this ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited August 2010
    this sounds kinda ? tho

* If you score the most points/are the most valuable team member, your multiplayer character features in the cut-scenes so everyone knows it was you.

cut scenes during a multiplayer match? wtf no thank you
  • ftguerrero
    ftguerrero Members Posts: 43
    edited August 2010
    Them mech suits gonna be ill online,

the thing I didnt like about KZ2 online was the fact that they changed the core gameplay in every patch they did, it was like it couldnt get an identity as a shooter

The only thing they really changed with those patches were the amount of damage air/land bots do to a player and the removal of spawn invulnerability.
  • elmasduro
    edited August 2010
    ftguerrero wrote: »
    The only thing they really changed with those patches were the amount of damage air/land bots do to a player and the removal of spawn invulnerability.

word them ? were taking away mad damage at first and i still think them ? hurts to much...but when they removed that yo had people thinking twice where to place spawn gernades still doesnt stop a ? tactian from putting one in the middle open so every1 and they mother can shoot at you
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010

The control patch changed the way people moved, they also changed the aiming down the scopes adding a tiny bit of auto aim,

The spawn grenades was cheap in objective based games, I would run up to the objective and drop a grenade and my whole team would pop up in front of the objective lol

I got all 3 map packs for KZ2 and I never played on any of the maps
  • elmasduro
    edited August 2010
    The control patch changed the way people moved, they also changed the aiming down the scopes adding a tiny bit of auto aim,

The spawn grenades was cheap in objective based games, I would run up to the objective and drop a grenade and my whole team would pop up in front of the objective lol

I got all 3 map packs for KZ2 and I never played on any of the maps

nah? them maps are actually funner than the other wons espcially the beach one that ? is dope
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010

Yea I forgot they added that high precision option.

Got to be careful with them spawn points though, cause if there thrown down anywhere that is visible to the enemy then be prepared to be camped.
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010
    elmasduro wrote: »
    nah? them maps are actually funner than the other wons espcially the beach one that ? is dope

Southern hills is my favorite mainly because all bots get wiped out by the nuke every time it goes off.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited August 2010
    the map packs were a waste of money. Nobody ever played them.

Big Mistake giving user controller lobbies IMO. Sometimes had to sift through a lot of ? lobbies just to find a normal one.
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010
    the map packs were a waste of money. Nobody ever played them.

I just played some of the DLC maps the other day. They aren't that hard to find.
    Big Mistake giving user controller lobbies IMO. Sometimes had to sift through a lot of ? lobbies just to find a normal one.

Giving users the ability to make their own game is great because it changes things up, a person doesn't have to play the same type of game every time. You can play rifles only,pistols only or snipers only games.
  • themadlionsfan
    edited August 2010
    I must admit the only thing I didn't like about kz 2 was the amount of bots.....? was annoying at times.....as sson as the level starts and you go out from your base camp....it is about six bots already set up......also....I wasn't feelin the assault class.....too damn noob friendly
  • themadlionsfan
    edited August 2010
    Southern hills is my favorite mainly because all bots get wiped out by the nuke every time it goes off.

True......but my favorite add on had to the vekta cruiser....because just love rainin down on dudes fom the second floor.....the wasteland bullet train...lol......that ? was horrible....
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    lol anybody that got the DLC maps wanna play today? I need to give them a try that train and beach level looks dope, how is the flamethrower and nail gun online?
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010
    I must admit the only thing I didn't like about kz 2 was the amount of bots.....? was annoying at times.....as sson as the level starts and you go out from your base camp....it is about six bots already set up......also.

Yea those bots are annoying as hell, especially when your playing small games like 2v2 or 3v3.
    I wasn't feelin the assault class.....too damn noob friendly

Well depending on how one uses the assault class it can get frustrating to the other player getting killed by them. But me I use it as a means to get rid of bots.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    lol I use to stay spamming that super speed and rocket launcher before they nerfed it in a patch
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010
    lol anybody that got the DLC maps wanna play today? I need to give them a try that train and beach level looks dope,

I got all of the maps, im usually on after 11:00 pm central time on the weekdays, weekends though im on whenever. Send me a friend request and we'll play a couple of games.

PSN: Fguerrero7
    how is the flamethrower and nail gun online?

With the flame thrower you got to sneak up on the enemy then spray him with it, because it takes about 2-3 second to drain their health and in that 2-3 seconds their gonna try to take you down with them.

The bolt gun is a good bot killer but it's kinda hard using it against the enemy,but the advantage of this gun is that you can shoot some one with it from long distances.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol I use to stay spamming that super speed and rocket launcher before they nerfed it in a patch

lmao me too ? i use to come in first every match doing that ? ...