"Manscaping"

BabyEinstein
BabyEinstein Members Posts: 22
edited August 2010 in The Weight Room
Aiight fellas I got a question for yall. How many of you take consideration for your girl and trim/shave off the hair downstairs??
Would you let your chick do the honors?? Cause I came at my man the other day with a razor and he backed up off the bed completely!! It turned into a huge argument cause I told him he wasn't gettin no Becky with the forest he's got in the land down under. I'm not gonna scratch up my face or get broken out cause he wont trim up. I keep a low peach fuzz for his consideration. Am I trippin for wantin the same?

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    oneball_pause.jpg

............................................ Cuz you might be a dude.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    .......................um
  • BabyEinstein
    edited August 2010
    oneball_pause.jpg

............................................ Cuz you might be a dude.

c'mon now. how many men u know gonna make a thread like this? Is this not a grown and sexy forum? it's very immature to question someone's gender over a valid question. maybe there should be a forum for men that scout out ? ? all the time. and you dodged that question like child support court
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    You should have offered to do it with scissors or even an electric shaver.

Why is this in the "weight room" forum...?
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    c'mon now. how many men u know gonna make a thread like this? Is this not a grown and sexy forum? it's very immature to question someone's gender over a valid question. maybe there should be a forum for men that scout out ? ? all the time. and you dodged that question like child support court

5 posts................... go ? urself!
  • BabyEinstein
    edited August 2010
    a genuine response. thank you. and maybe youre right. a razor might have been too drastic, but i was just trying to help!! but the point is that he doesnt want to trim it up at all! we've talked about it a few times prior, but i put my foot down the other night cause he's always asking me to go down to funky town and I refuse cause i don't want hair in my face! what should I do cause i'm about to make this a strictly platonic relationship if he continues to refuse to manscape.

and whoever controls this kind of thing, why would this be in the weight room??? This topic is more grown and sexy than anything else in that forum. can you move it back, please??
  • BabyEinstein
    edited August 2010
    5 posts................... go ? urself!

i bet you typed that as hard as you could. my post count >>>>your sperm count. lol ? yoself
  • rose.amoureux
    edited August 2010
    Is his hair covering his ? when ? or something?
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    i bet you typed that as hard as you could. my post count >>>>your sperm count. lol ? yoself

This_just_in_nobody_cares.jpg

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

lmao and super pause.......
  • BabyEinstein
    edited August 2010

well. no. but i have a special skill which gave me the nickname I used to start posting here. and when i do my thing it becomes a problem. but i've never had this problem before cause the other men I have encountered were either already trimmed up or they were willing to allow me to help them out. but dude is acting like Samson. he thinks it will make him less manly. i think it will improve our sex life.
  • rose.amoureux
    edited August 2010
    well. no. but i have a special skill which gave me the nickname I used to start posting here. and when i do my thing it becomes a problem. but i've never had this problem before cause the other men I have encountered were either already trimmed up or they were willing to allow me to help them out. but dude is acting like Samson. he thinks it will make him less manly. i think it will improve our sex life.

Oh okay. I was just trying to see how his hair could be a problem when he's hard. Have you told him that its pretty important to you? Uhm...oh yeah. so you're going to spill your trick, right? Inquiring minds wanna know.
  • BabyEinstein
    edited August 2010
    This_just_in_nobody_cares.jpg

why don't you wrap one of your long ass arms around your neck and hang yourself. yes i'm an alias. yes i've seen the pics.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    why don't you wrap one of your long ass arms around your neck and hang yourself. yes i'm an alias. yes i've seen the pics.

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

LMAO@ yes i am a Alias!
  • BabyEinstein
    edited August 2010
    Oh okay. I was just trying to see how his hair could be a problem when he's hard. Have you told him that its pretty important to you? Uhm...oh yeah. so you're going to spill your trick, right? Inquiring minds wanna know.

we've talked about it before but he's hesitant. and i'm double jointed in my jaw, i can unhinge it which allows me to, for lack of better words, take more in. now mind you, i'm not asking him to go completely bald or anything. just cut it down some. it even makes things look bigger that way. am i trippin? cause it's getting to a point where he's not turning me on anymore.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Hilarious thread is hilarious
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    we've talked about it before but he's hesitant. and i'm double jointed in my jaw, i can unhinge it which allows me to, for lack of better words, take more in. now mind you, i'm not asking him to go completely bald or anything. just cut it down some. it even makes things look bigger that way. am i trippin? cause it's getting to a point where he's not turning me on anymore.

serpent girl ftw
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    chick with no gag reflex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chick that can unhinge her jaw.