Does anybody think Nikki Minaj is colder than Rah Digga on the mic?

Options
13»

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    You should already know tha Rah Digga has released an album '? Harriet'..do your homework...
    ....but Nicki hasn't...
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL @ do my homework. Funny thing - if you ever see a link to Everything Is A Story floating around (Rah Digga's unreleased 2nd album)...i'm the one that put that together like 4 years ago. Gathered up a bunch of tracks I got that were supposed to be/might have made the album...? with the mixing a little bit...took the DJ off the tracks that had a DJ (best I could) and made the 'album cover' in Photoshop. It's actually a little over 80 mins.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd have to say Rah digga!

Niki minaj', everything she says I can't take that broad serious, let alone I can't stand her skittle looking ass gimmick!
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited August 2010
    Options
    please somebody post a nicki m quotable or hot 16 ....i'm not hating i just haven't seriously heard anything nice from her yet...mixtapes, features i've heard it all...nothing amazed me ...she's cute though
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dont even think Nikki can out do Missy Elliot or Miss Jade so if you throw her in the ring with some real Eat a ? up type rappers like Remy Ma, Lady of Rage, Jean Grae, and Rah Digga they'll tear her ass apart unless Weezy write for her. Nikki's best freestyles get ? on by they mediocre ones.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    I dont even think Nikki can out do Missy Elliot or Miss Jade so if you throw her in the ring with some real Eat a ? up type rappers like Remy Ma, Lady of Rage, Jean Grae, and Rah Digga they'll tear her ass apart unless Weezy write for her. Nikki's best freestyles get ? on by they mediocre ones.

Now that's real.. Co-sign to the fullest.
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nicki Minaj is as cold on the mic as rocking a leather jacket with matching leather pants in 100 degree Miami weather.

shes way too inconsistent. She has 1 hot verse to 6 weak ones average.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im choosing digga...nicki minaj is just a buffoon to me..not to mention her style is pretty much: spit like lil wayne, use drake /big sean type punchlines, and say ? in a wierd voice so dummies think its hot. im sorry but that ? is garbage. like the other dude said, if nicki minaj was fat dark skinned and ugly we wouldnt even know who she is.