So yall think overall j.cole better than drake ? yourself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man being 100 % bruh i mean at the end of the day they both worth arguig over im just glad we can have a deabte on sum new good rappers that is real talented unlike wacka and ? lik oj

I agree. There is no reason for all the name calling and forced opinions that many poster do in here. That's why I don't really post on here that much, because 9 times out of 10 it turns in to a name calling debate or your labeled a hater because you don't like the same artist as others.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BostonDro wrote: »
    I agree. There is no reason for all the name calling and forced opinions that many poster do in here. That's why I don't really post on here that much, because 9 times out of 10 it turns in to a name calling debate or your labeled a hater because you don't like the same artist as others.

This forum is full of that and this results in a forum that has little to do with music,more about arguing forced opinions thats a
    shame.
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This forum is full of that and this results in a forum that has little to do with music,more about arguing forced opinions thats a
    shame.

The shame is when they banned Gee, this forum was starting to be cool again. Only a few knuckle head post and threads were being posted up. But once they let him back things have gotten worst. They basically said it's ok to degrade the quality of this forum. And it's sad that they don't see that.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats your opinion partner stop forcing it on others,also I think Drake can crush J.cole with lyrical dexterity and content ,but Thank me later did not prove that.Drake has some time to fix this first by dropping the collab with Lil wayne this way he can show his more
    Hiphop side and leave the Rnb element on a low key.

why does he need to do a collab to show his hip hop side. Why does he need to ride another rappers coat tails. Drake needs to do music by himself. My favorite Drake songs are with him and no one else on it. To me when he gets on another rappers track he ? it up with his monotone "singing" and flow. And when another rapper gets on his track they just ? it up cause the track fits better with Drake's style. Drake needs to focus on doing him and stop with the features.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why does he need to do a collab to show his hip hop side. Why does he need to ride another rappers coat tails. Drake needs to do music by himself. My favorite Drake songs are with him and no one else on it. To me when he gets on another rappers track he ? it up with his monotone "singing" and flow. And when another rapper gets on his track they just ? it up cause the track fits better with Drake's style. Drake needs to focus on doing him and stop with the features.
    I was not saying this was his best thing to do ,No what I was trying to say was in order to get that recognition from me that he once had he needs to put in a lot of work on his next project which is The collab for now.
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im sorry drake wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!