You guys want to win Prizes?

PSN-Canibuss
PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in IllGaming
I've won Uncharted 2 Underseige DLC, Charlies Angels RENTAL GARBAGE & Clash Of Titans Rental GARBAGEE!!

A27VRZ68

A33337CPTL

A3333PLR74

A333TFPRMN

AECM4478T4

BXCWCHNWGJ

D5E6AT3P

DJ7X8CZC5N

E5FBZB8C6C

FHQ356W2SX

FL32JGN6

JT472CT9

LDHLMBVNCS

MZA6642B

NNCFXPTJKG

NRJCMKVWQX

RTNCBDSBBN

SMFVRJJLD

SPRKLWCHMN

TNRGZHGMHT

TVGRKZMRGC

VDJWCDPGZK

ZZFDFFSVW

http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/?utm_source=subway&utm_medium=unit&utm_campaign=w6&rdr=PartnerSites%3AFFF%3ASubwaycom%3AW6%3A2010%EF%BB%BF

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    What exactly do you have to do?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    Just follow the link, it's easy to do. Put your email address in, your name, zip code, bday and then put the codes in I posted above. Each one unlocks levels, depends what code. People have won a lot of LBP2, GT5, someone won a 40" TV, Free Subway for a year and a whole a lot of other stuff. People have won Pain, High Velocity Bowling and other stuff... It's luck.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited August 2010
    Just follow the link, it's easy to do. Put your email address in, your name, zip code, bday and then put the codes in I posted above. Each one unlocks levels, depends what code. People have won a lot of LBP2, GT5, someone won a 40" TV, Free Subway for a year and a whole a lot of other stuff. People have won Pain, High Velocity Bowling and other stuff... It's luck.

okay I got it now. What about the free footlong code. How does that work? I tried putting it in the box and it doesn't work.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    Then the code doesn't work anymore lol... Damn... I'll take that code out.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited August 2010
    Then the code doesn't work anymore lol... Damn... I'll take that code out.

Okay cool. That's a good look. I didn't win nothing though, lol. Thanks man
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    If you know more email addresses, keep trying. I've tried sooo many damn times and I've won 3 times in a row. It's a luck and depends on the time of the day. I've tried over a 100 times.......... my luck is terrible! It teases you with images of LBP2 and another one of LBP2 CE, you get excited and then ? . Same with GT5 & GT5 CE
  • Michael_Malice
    edited August 2010
    If you know more email addresses, keep trying. I've tried sooo many damn times and I've won 3 times in a row. It's a luck and depends on the time of the day. I've tried over a 100 times.......... my luck is terrible! It teases you with images of LBP2 and another one of LBP2 CE, you get excited and then ? . Same with GT5 & GT5 CE

Yeah I am using another email right now, lol.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    If anyone already has Pain or High Velocity bowling and doesn't want the code you won, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let me have it... Thanks in advance.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    That's hard to do, I mean, it's all luck in the matching part. SMH!

By the time tomorrow comes these codes will be already used up. I used my "maximum" amount of codes for the day.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    They wont be used up. I've been using those same codes for 2 days now with different email addresses lol It's luck, trust me, alllllll luck..
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    This ? just for the US ?
    wtf should i do when i win lol
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    It's just for the US, so if you know anyone that lives in the states, ask them for their zip code. I am from Toronto and that's what I am doing.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    They wont be used up. I've been using those same codes for 2 days now with different email addresses lol It's luck, trust me, alllllll luck..

What do you mean? You're using different email addresses all day? That's a lot lol

I hope I can win something dope, like LBP2 or a TV. All that other stuff, eh. I don't mind winning Pain though.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited August 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    What do you mean? You're using different email addresses all day? That's a lot lol

I hope I can win something dope, like LBP2 or a TV. All that other stuff, eh. I don't mind winning Pain though.

Yeah man lol I go through my hotmail contact list and just use their email addresses. I use my boys zip code and if i win anything, I use his address and he just ships it to me. I've stopped now but I will do it again. Best time to win prizes is when people are sleeping or when people are eating.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    I've used 4 email addresses so far and nothing. Makes me mad as hell lol and the 3rd stage prizes are rare to unlock.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I haven't won ? . I used 6 email addresses so far including my mom's and her husband's
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ? site froze on my third try...i almost ? won somethig too i know it...