Fight Begins Online, Continues With Fisticuffs And A Knife

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in IllGaming
500x_ps3dudes.jpg

Late last week, two men from New York got into a heated argument while playing a PS3 game online. Normally, that's where the beef would end, but in this case, it was only the beginning of hostilities.

Eric S. LaChapelle, 24 (left), had been playing an undisclosed PS3 game online against Corey J. Chalich, 18 (right), when things took a turn for the worse. Rather than leave it be, LaChapelle jumped in his car and drove to Chalich's house, where he "assaulted him" sufficiently for the younger man to require hospital treatment.

That prompted Chalich to reach for a knife and "threaten" his assailant, who then took off and ran. He didn't get far, though, as he was arrested "minutes later", and for his troubles Chalich was picked up as well.

Both men now face charges, LaChapelle of third-degree assault and Chalich of second-degree menacing.

http://kotaku.com/5621295/fight-begins-online-continues-with-fisticuffs-and-a-knife

Wow. I can't believe this ? . I really am shocked. Somebody was actually TALKING on PlayStation Network?

Comments

• EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO I only thought that the ? ? that did this ? was on xbox live. always threatening to ? people and ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Slaughtered Over XBox 360
      • 2A80068D921BA62F584BD5C026708E68_250_250.jpg

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 9:58 AM
    Updated: Aug 18, 2010 9:59 AM
    SPRING RIDGE, La. (AP) - Caddo Parish Sheriff Steve Prator says a 33-year-old Shreveport man is accused of gunning down three brothers - aged 13 to 20 - whom he accused of stealing a video game
    system.
    Sheriff's spokesman Cindy Chadwick says Marcus Donte Reed was booked Tuesday with first-degree murder in the deaths of 13-year-old Jean Adams, 18-year-old Jarquis Adams and
    20-year-old Jeremiah Adams, all of the Keithville area.
    She says Reed accused the brothers of stealing an Xbox game system from his girlfriend's house, but investigators don't have any evidence that was true.
    Chadwick says the brothers were shot with an assault rifle late Monday, in or near a car belonging to the oldest brother, which had just pulled into the girlfriend's driveway.

? death 3.0
    +150 pts
    3 killstreak UAV online
    User has ended the match.
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? is crazy but I've seen ? fight over a lot less
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How dude knew where he live?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Don't forget about the dude who killed his mother and tried to ? his father......because the fatherbtook away his halo
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How dude knew where he live?

People give out their addresses
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Their mugshots look like cliche PS3 gamers.

Nah. Most ps3 gamers live in Europe btw.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ the versus screen.....

....and SMH @ all this ? goin down over some video games....? need to go outside and breathe some fresh air, it ain't that damn serious....
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *Still surprised anybody was talking on PSN in the first place*
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    *Still surprised anybody was talking on PSN in the first place*

Lol, contrary to what every xbox owners think, majority of ps3 owners do have mics
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited August 2010
    Options

All I wanna know is did the aggressor get a Trophy for driving over to the other dude's house and kciking his ass?
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is when I like to step back and remember that it's just video games.