Classic video - Grayson sonned by Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke

Options
MacOne
MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
This is only a sonning if you understand how silly Grayson's questions are and how he doesn't make a single valid point in his 5 minutes of Bernanke's time. Im posting this because grayson has used this as a talking point:

Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Ben Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

SMH at wasting Bernanke's time like this

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man, I can't stand Grayson. Dude was a nobody until he got some YouTube burn for his hysterical "Republicans want you to die" speech. After he got a whiff of dat limelight, he suddenly transformed into Captain Liberal, ready to tell "the Netroots" whatever they wanted to hear at the moment. Now he's always on DailyKos bragging about some new pipe dream never-gettin-passed bill he's introducing to Congress, while begging for money and running huge banner ads asking for more money. His act is more transparent than most wrestling gimmicks.

Sad thing is, some "progressives" will probably act like he "exposed" Bernanke in that video.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Man, I can't stand Grayson. Dude was a nobody until he got some YouTube burn for his hysterical "Republicans want you to die" speech. After he got a whiff of dat limelight, he suddenly transformed into Captain Liberal, ready to tell "the Netroots" whatever they wanted to hear at the moment. Now he's always on DailyKos bragging about some new pipe dream never-gettin-passed bill he's introducing to Congress, while begging for money and running huge banner ads asking for more money. His act is more transparent than most wrestling gimmicks.

Sad thing is, some "progressives" will probably act like he "exposed" Bernanke in that video.

Agree with this post 100%. I'm glad I don't live in Florida's 8th. Wouldn't want to have to choose between this buffoon and a guy who wants to dismantle social security.

I want the Democrats to be more progressive, but if this is the only way to get that, NO THANK YOU.