Were The Planes That Hit The WTC Remote Controlled?

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
Look at the footage of the second plane hitting the World Trade Center. It's flying in a very very straight line!! I doubt that an inexperience person can fly that good. I doubt an experience pilot can fly a straight line like that. It has got to have been by remote control just like the drone attacks that's occurring in Pakistan.

The earliest unmanned aerial vehicle was A. M. Low's "Aerial Target" of 1916.[3] A number of remote-controlled airplane advances followed, including the Hewitt-Sperry Automatic Airplane, during and after World War I, including the first scale RPV (Remote Piloted Vehicle), developed by the film star and model airplane enthusiast Reginald Denny in 1935.[3] More were made in the technology rush during the Second World War; these were used both to train antiaircraft gunners and to fly attack missions. Jet engines were applied after WW2, in such types as the Teledyne Ryan Firebee I of 1951, while companies like Beechcraft also got in the game with their Model 1001 for the United States Navy in 1955.[3] Nevertheless, they were little more than remote-controlled airplanes until the Vietnam Era.

Comments

• anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wikipedia doesn't mention any thing about Reginald Denny AKA Reginald Leigh Dugmore's personal life or his religion. However he did starred in a number of silent films. And it's a well known fact that Jewish immigrants came to Hollywood in droves after the end of WWII and produced silent films.

This is an excerpt from Wikipedia about silent films...

Sound also became widely used in Hollywood in the late 1920s [2]. After The Jazz Singer, the first film with synchronized voices, was successfully released as a Vitaphone talkie in 1927, Hollywood film companies would respond to Warner Bros. and begin to use Vitaphone sound — which Warner Bros. owned until 1928 - in future films. By May 1928, Electrical Research Product Incorporated (ERPI), a subsidiary of the Western Electric company, gained a monopoly over film sound distribution [3]. A side effect of the "talkies" was that many actors who had made their careers in silent films suddenly found themselves out of work, as they often had bad voices or could not remember their lines. Meanwhile, in 1922, US politician Will H. Hays left politics and formed the movie studio boss organization known as the Motion Pictures Distributors Association of America (MPDAA) [4]. The organization became the Motion Picture Association of America after Hays retired in 1945.

This is an excerpt of a biography of Reginald Leigh Dugmore AKA Reginald Denny...Denny was a well known actor in silent films and with the advent of Talkies he became a character actor. He played a lead role in a number of his earlier films, generally as a comedic Englishman, and later had reasonably steady work as a supporting actor in dozens of movies, including a screen version of Anna Karenina with Greta Garbo and the Frank Sinatra "caper" movie Assault on a Queen.

http://sinceranews.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html

I'm beginning to question if anyone was on Any of those planes that crash because if you remember the one that crashed near the Pentagon disintegrated.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There was a video of by standers that saw the planes hit and they even said it wasn't an ordinary passenger airplane. I have been convinced it was an inside orchestrated job. I am sure they were RC Military planes. I'm just wondering what they did with the actual planes and passengers. I wouldn't be surprised if they tested out their concentration camps they got all over the country with those passengers.

lol and for people that use the term nutjob... You're so trained that you gotta use the same term that you hear zombies call people that oppose your views. It's pathetic.
  • Chike
    edited August 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/cfburling3.htm.........your such an trifling sadistic individual...oh well what else can we expect from the likes of you fools

LMFAO. Too late, you already used the nutjob/nutcase term. And nice link to nowhere, buddy. wtf is that? What does a bunch of empty graves prove anyways?
  • Chike
    edited August 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Yeah! I don't know what happened either BTW that link is sorta like your whole premise IE it goes nowhere in the minds of those who deal in reality not the world of conspiracies like you and yours live in.

the link doesn't work, einstein. That's what I meant. http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/ <~~~~ try that

And thank you, to the bold. The first step is admitting you have a problem lol
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not trying to disrespect the dead. But Jewish immigrants basically created Hollywood and of course they control the media. The controlled demolition could of have occurred early and rebroadcast "live" listen closely to the commentary when the newscaster saw the plane hit one of the Towers. Bad acting job? I went to Wikipedia to read more about the revolt that happened on United Airlines flight 93. This is a quote heard by an operator for a passenger on the plane Todd Beamer as he was about to attack one of the 'hijackers- "let's Role". Sounds like something right out of a Chuck Norris film.

Revolt
    "Are you guys ready? Okay. Let's roll!"
    Todd Beamer's words heard by operator Lisa Jefferson at 09:55.[48]

The revolt on Flight 93 began at 09:57.[21] The hijackers in the cockpit became aware of the revolt at 09:57:55, exclaiming, "Is there something? A fight?"[32] Edward Felt dialed 9-1-1 from his cell phone from the lavatory of the aircraft seeking information.[31] His call was answered by dispatcher John Shaw, and Felt was able to tell him about the hijacking before the call was disconnected.[49] There were reports of Felt hearing an explosion and seeing smoke coming into the lavatory from under the door.[50] These reports were reported to be false in other sources.[51] Lyles called her husband once more from a cell phone and told him the passengers were forcing their way into the cockpit.[19] Jarrah began to roll the airplane left and right to knock the passengers off balance. He told another hijacker in the cockpit at 9:58:57, "They want to get in here. Hold, hold from the inside. Hold from the inside. Hold."[32] Jarrah changed tactics at 9:59:52 and pitched the nose of the airplane up and down to disrupt the assault.[21]

The cockpit voice recorder captured the sounds of crashing, screaming, and the shattering of glass.[52] Jarrah stabilized the plane at 10:00:03.[21] Five seconds later, he asked, "Is that it? Shall we finish it off?" Another hijacker responded, "No. Not yet. When they all come, we finish it off."[32] Jarrah once again pitched the airplane up and down. A passenger in the background cried, "In the cockpit. If we don't, we'll die" at 10:00:25. Sixteen seconds later, another passenger yelled, "Roll it!"[21] Jarrah ceased the violent maneuvers at 10:01:00 and recited the takbir several times. He then asked another hijacker, "Is that it? I mean, shall we put it down?" The other hijacker responded, "Yes, put it in it, and pull it down."[21] Nevertheless, the passengers continued their assault and at 10:02:23, a hijacker said, "Pull it down! Pull it down!" The airplane descended with the yoke turned hard to the right. The airplane rolled onto its back, and one of the hijackers began shouting the takbir. Amidst the sounds of the passenger counterattack, the aircraft plowed into an empty field in Stonycreek, Pennsylvania, about 20 minutes' flying time from Washington, D.C.[21] The last entry on the voice recorder was made at 10:03:09.[32] The last piece of flight data was recorded at 10:03:10.[53] There is some controversy between some of the family members of the passengers and the investigative officials as to whether the passengers managed to breach the cockpit. The 9/11 Commission Report asserts that "the hijackers remained at the controls but must have judged that the passengers were only seconds from overcoming them".[21] Others claim that there is no doubt the passengers breached the cockpit.[54]

LMAO!!! WHAT IF NO ONE DIED ON 9/11?!? THE JEWS ARE PROBABLY STILL LAUGHING THEIR @SSES OFF ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the Chicago Outfit created Hollywood as well as Vegas, not Jewish Immigrants.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It isn't a matter of whether or not it was remote controlled. It's how the situation was controlled. You're definately thinking, Anthony.
    Just watch this.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Some ? about that day is suspect.. but even so.. how do you know what you believe to be true.. because from the confines of your home you did your "Internet Research".. You cannnot say with any complete confidence... that these youtube videos and what not are true.. If you have inside knowledge you would probably be dead now anyway.. Wake up. What you think you know.. you dont know..
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Over 3,000 people killed and the aftermath?

Over a million people and property worth billions of dollars gone...

Do the math...
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not to mention the fact that building 7, which wasn't even hit by a plane, collapsed as well. I forget the name they call it, I think a hydrocarbon fire, cannot reach sufficient temperatures to melt steel. It's impossible.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    didn't the hijackers go to flight school in florida?
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Anyone who posts after this post admits to being ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^ ? what you thought...
  • anthony7q
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In the very first seconds of this you-tube video a reporter interviews a man on the street at the scene of the destruction that occurred on 9/11. The man says there was no second plane it was a bomb that hit the second Tower. The reporter replied back and says "we were told it was a second plane. We saw it on TV." How can someone on the ground not see or feel a large commercial airplane coming? i personally will go with the eyewitness testimony.

Just like P.E. says- 9/11 Is A Joke!!
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Look at the footage of the second plane hitting the World Trade Center. It's flying in a very very straight line!! I doubt that an inexperience person can fly that good. I doubt an experience pilot can fly a straight line like that. It has got to have been by remote control just like the drone attacks that's occurring in Pakistan.

The earliest unmanned aerial vehicle was A. M. Low's "Aerial Target" of 1916.[3] A number of remote-controlled airplane advances followed, including the Hewitt-Sperry Automatic Airplane, during and after World War I, including the first scale RPV (Remote Piloted Vehicle), developed by the film star and model airplane enthusiast Reginald Denny in 1935.[3] More were made in the technology rush during the Second World War; these were used both to train antiaircraft gunners and to fly attack missions. Jet engines were applied after WW2, in such types as the Teledyne Ryan Firebee I of 1951, while companies like Beechcraft also got in the game with their Model 1001 for the United States Navy in 1955.[3] Nevertheless, they were little more than remote-controlled airplanes until the Vietnam Era.

you've got it in a nutshell my friend, you get me fam, theirs was an enquiry by a certain republican i can't remember the name of but he basically exposed the fact that the us military had the technology capability of being able to remote control planes and had praticed exercises doing this, he was a staunch right wing captain america republican before the enquiry, but the enquiry led him to believe that the official us goverment versions of things wasn't kosher, you get what i'm saying, to the point where the us goverment under george w bush started hating on him and blackballed him and put out disinformation on him after he started making his views public, i lost the link to these story's and his case back in the day, so i can't up any links right now, but he basically confirmed what a lot of suspicions about the parts of the jigsaw that wern't adding up or fitting in, wit the official story and the 'facts' on the ground of 9'11

like the 11 or 12 hijackers were mostly under cia control, double agents or under cia surveilance and cia personnel betted on the stock market on lucrative outcomes that were related to the 9'11 event, before it popped off, but again, before some waste cadet comes through trying to save the systems day, i've lost the links to these sources a long time ago on this same pc i'm using because my account got erased by the owners of the pc i'm using

but its my personal opinon is that 9'11 was an inside job by bush and he's a-alikes in the system to create an atmosphere for there imperialist agenda and oil conquest in the middle east as outlined in the neo con imperialist manifesto the 1996 document 'the clean break', theirs too many inconsitencies wit the way the buildings fell down and the incident at the pentagon and the stuff i've mentioned already

if they really thought the 9'11 event was by individual terrorist's, why didn't the system treat this an criminal investigation, and why after not giving evidence of bin laden's involvement in the incident to the afghan goverment, did they still invade afghanistan and up to this date, still haven't found bin laden, who reportedly died a long time ago, but they have control of the gas pipeline in afghanistan, the biggest and most powerful military force on this planet that can detect a movement in a hole in the ground on earth from sattelites in space, but can't find a person hiding in caves in one small region in the said country but can secure and put all there resources into controlling a gas pipeline in the same said country, while using the same 9'11 event as a pretext for a 100% phony bogus illegal imperialist war for oil in a country or goverment that had nothing to do with or was linked whatsoever to the 9'11 event, they even put more resources into that invading iraq than the country in which the so called mastermind of 9'11 was hiding in, i mean talk is just that, talk is just talk, its your actions that add up to your movements and intentions, not talk, so you can see by the system's actions were there mind and mentality's and heart is at, real talk

to me 9'11 was a inside job by bush and his a-alikes in the system in association wit terrorist that didn't know and were unknowing of the full picture of there operation and who was really controlling the strings

because al queda from my understanding means 'base', it was a base of names, fighters that were fighting in the mujahadeen backed by the cia and the us goverment that fought the russians in the 80's, onced the soviets were defeated, some of those fighters later on became terrorist and went to bin laden for money for whatever operation they were planning, bin laden just gave money and his blessing, that was it as far as his involvement in any of the operations, he wern't masterminding or planning operations in detail or in any orgainised way like how the system would like you to think

its my opinon that the system clocked onto the terrorists plans for 9'11, because some of these guys were double agents for the cia and under surveilance, the system allowed the operation to go ahead and remote controlled the planes to crash into the 9'11 buildings, thats the way i see it you know

rip to the victims of 9'11 and the innocent passengers on the planes
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    the innocent passengers on the planes

they weren't on the planes, they were murdered in their homes and replaced w/ clones which got on the planes
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    they weren't on the planes, they were murdered in their homes and replaced w/ clones which got on the planes

Lol..............
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Have any of you heard of Operation Northwoods?

Back in 1962, the DoD and Joint Chiefs of Staff under President Kennedy proposed a "false flag" operation to the President as a pretext for a US invasion of Cuba. The operation was to have the CIA and other branches execute terrorist attacks on various US targets including our base at Guantanamo Bay and various cities in the US. The attacks would be orchestrated to appear as if executed by Cuban government operatives but the coup de grâce was to be the staged destruction of a civilian jetliner over the Atlantic, where the plane would be empty before it was detonated because it would be flown by wire!

This was in 1962... We had the technology to do it then, we damned sure had the tech to do it in 2001.

For those that doubt the existence of this, you can download it here: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

Read the entire document. If you want, make a Freedom of Information Act request to get a copy straight from the government. Once you read and digest the information, come back to this thread and we'll start this discussion over.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah i heard of it