Chicks @ the gym: Motivation or Distraction

S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Weight Room
The flesh is WEAK my brethren lol

Im that guy in the gym who has no problem OBVIOUSLY checkin a bytch out, f' that descreetly lookin ? . They know what they doin!!!

But I digress, are bad chicks at the gym more of a distraction or motivation for you?

Comments

• headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited August 2010
    They are just there to me. I could give a damn less if a gorilla ? is there, or if Kim Khardashian was there. When I'm lifting only one thing matters to me, and at that point it ain't ? . Now, I didn't think like this all the time, there used to be a time in college I'd put on a show if the btiches were there, but now I can honestly give a ? less.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'm sure this question was for the fellas but I'm answering anyway.

Motivation for me. When I see them I'm like "you go girl" in my mind. lol...Especially the older women. They look good for whatever age they are and I wanna be on their level when I get older.

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Distraction. dont get me wrong, i like looking at a chick as im taking a rest in between sets, but im not there to talk to them, im there to workout. im happy there are women atmy gym but my whole reason there is to workout
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I dont work out for chicks.. its for me and my well being.... but of course when you are admired its like ... thats a good look.. But i dont fall under that "im doin it for the ? " camp
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2010
    Ill look between sets and stations but when im lifting im in my own world.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ? i seen this white chick yesterday...her ass was so PHAT....she had the teardrop my brothas...i shed a tear and donated to the whooty foundation to keep these miracles alive

633881714665868320-Whooty.jpg
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Na, I think ugly chicks are even more of a distraction. A pretty chick is easy on the eyes and will motivate me to work harder though.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I hate when fine chicks come in the gym.... I literally watch there ass the whole time... Cant help it...

U see them on the treadmill... Ass bouncin in the spandex
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    neither. I'm motivated the moment I step inside the gym. I ain't gonna front and act like I ain't got eyes. But my main focus is banging out some iron.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2010
    both.

gotta look cool, put the lil extra weight on the rack....

then hurt ya self... i looked cool tho
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    My sets are always better when I'm staring directly at some phat ass cheeks.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Lol @ evrybody bein so 'focused'

FOH...Multitask ftw
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i be checking out the women but at the university gym and the pay for membership gym, it seems like they women dont be on it.

plus who wants to cool down with all that talking. but i be looking. or glancing.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Distraction

THIS^^^^^^^^^^I see them all day trying to catch eyes & all dolled up..

i'm like...u need makeup & chunky earrings bae?

but to be honest it's nice when u spot that 1 dime w/the plump/round ass
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    smh @ anyone who said annoyance. Only time that's okay is if you work out alone.

? all that flexin' at a sausagefest ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I love to have females at the gym. I try not to stare but.....................................o9j1hl.jpg You know how ? is!
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    About$ wrote: »
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^I see them all day trying to catch eyes & all dolled up..

i'm like...u need makeup & chunky earrings bae?

but to be honest it's nice when u spot that 1 dime w/the plump/round ass

I dont get that ? either.. I know some of the guys are a distraction to me. Thankfully, the area where most guys workout is on a different level of the gym.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I dont get that ? either.. I know some of the guys are a distraction to me. Thankfully, the area where most guys workout is on a different level of the gym.

Do the guys stare at you and do you and your friends laugh at them? I used to be scared that the women were going to say something so i look up real quick. And then look at the TV. Now, I dont give a ? ! you have on tight or little sorts with a fat ass. I am looking!2dirl2w.jpg

Hey Rose!
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    caddo man wrote: »
    Do the guys stare at you and do you and your friends laugh at them? I used to be scared that the women were going to say something so i look up real quick. And then look at the TV. Now, I dont give a ? ! you have on tight or little sorts with a fat ass. I am looking!2dirl2w.jpg

Hey Rose!

Hey caddo man. Lol yeah..sometimes I do laugh/giggle at them. Cardio and group fitness rooms are upstairs (where most ladies go), weights and court sports are downstairs (guy territory). Guys stay looking up stairs and hollering from downstairs. Sometimes its funny, most times its annoying....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    School just started again, and I swear these women is something else. They be killing me with those volleyball shorts.
    bi8fva.jpg

Good Lord help me. I am a sucker for those shorts. And it's like every single girl has them on, and if they don't have those on, they have tights that look like they're glued on.

1087ms6.jpg

Good grief. But thats how it always is when school first starts. All the women and the guys come in to stunt for the first couple weeks, but then they will slowly stop coming and all that will be left are the regulars again.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Distraction. dont get me wrong, i like looking at a chick as im taking a rest in between sets, but im not there to talk to them, im there to workout. im happy there are women atmy gym but my whole reason there is to workout

C/S. Nuffin wrong with a peek or two here and there. But when I get it in @ the gym, I try to keep focused. Now if a chic is giving u "the eye" and doing damn near everything aside from saying, "Yo, ? ...come holla @ me.", then I might to go see wassup.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i love my glued on tights

but good lookin in shape women are a motivation for me
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i love my glued on tights

but good lookin in shape women are a motivation for me

imagination... running wild
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Not a distraction but not really motivation either something nice to look at tho. Was on the bike at the gym earlier seen this white girl wit a FAT ass, she had on some baggy sweats and that joint was still pokin' thru. I had to tell myself not to stare I was almost up there like

Spongebob-Popcorn.gif

Women in spandex is my weakness