Do you still go to the Store when Jordan's come out?

Options
2»

Comments

• freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    nah b. I got a connect. he get them joints like a month after they drop but for $75 I get 3 pair for what ? pay for 1 pair in the mall. It's worth the wait IMO.

LMFAO @ this ? rockin' them fugazi's smh.
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Damn my bad. I meant to say he charges $75 for a pair so I get 3 pair for for what ? is paying for 1 pair. He African and his ? is official. I remember when the Retro 13's came out my ? went to the mall and dropped $200+ on em. I waited a month and got em for $90. I told my boy and he swore they were fake until I out em up against his and they were identical...? was salty!!!

FOH! I've never in my 24 years of life witnessed a African selling anything official. Ever! Also, when you walking by and you noticing ? staring and pointing, it's because they're amazed at your level of fugaziness.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FOH! I've never in my 24 years of life witnessed a African selling anything official. Ever! Also, when you walking by and you noticing ? staring and pointing, it's because they're amazed at your level of fugaziness.

LMAO!!....When he said African...I knew something was up. We got big African bootleg stores around here...Gucci,Coogi,J's,Air Forces,cd's,dvd's...you name it they got it
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Postin' this probably means the opposite... just sayin'...

Lol I knew somebody would catch on. If I can afford Timbs and Ones, why not Jordans? They just don't appeal to me some reason. Also shame on people who buy the knock-offs.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited August 2010
    Options
    9am saturday morning. Just copped the OG 9's last week I aint messin wit the black joints you posted tho. Got them citrus joints tho. My daughter middle name Jordan so I'm a crazy fan. I cop me one cop her one too.

*Looks down at black and white 9's rockin today CHEA!

<
    Oh yeah as you can see had to cop my nephew some cause my sister wouldn't leave me the ? alone
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll only cop a pair of J's if I like them

I won't get them just because they are the news ones

plus I like the retro ones anyway
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol I knew somebody would catch on. If I can afford Timbs and Ones, why not Jordans? They just don't appeal to me some reason. Also shame on people who buy the knock-offs.

lol, I was messin' withchu famo....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMFAO @ this ? rockin' them fugazi's smh.
    LMAO!!....When he said African...I knew something was up. We got big African bootleg stores around here...Gucci,Coogi,J's,Air Forces,cd's,dvd's...you name it they got it

Yeah he's the bro-in-law of my aunt (my uncle's wife) so that ? like extended family LOL. Fugazi's huh bruh??? Flu Game's for $85...

qraj2v.jpg

2h33681.jpg

U ? w/ the wrong kind of Africans bruh bruh
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I went to get the space jams on christmas eve last year.

i did 2.
    those were the last pair of j's i bought.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nope. Why would I spend twice the money on shoes that look worse than standard shoes?
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Last J's i stood in line for were the spacejams now i just buy offline. last jordans i brought were the oreo 6's im waiting for them 9's on september 4th
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nope, my ? is the manager at finish line he always bring a pair home for me if I want em, Im not getting none until the Cool grey 11s drop in december