Any of yall have At&t U-Verse ? ?

kingofbama205
kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Just wondering how good it is?..some At&t sells man came by my house trying the sell the ? to me, I already have DirecTv but U-verse is cheaper I get all the same channels I get with Directv plus more and It's Digital so It won't go out when it rains or storms...I also get a DV-R for every room with a TV in the house, which is cool cuz I've never had one of those before...

I just wanna know if anyones got it and what kinda probs if any do they have with it?

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Picture quality is better than Comcast, havent compared to DirectTV. The interface is pretty nice too. Only issue I have is I would like a few more settings on the DVR.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    For you if it's cheaper.. all the same channels, a DVR and no weather issues, why not? For me I just don't ? with AT&T them dudes are straight thieves IMO and customer service always sucked.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Just their DVR capabilities is enough to go'head & cop that! You can record and watch regular t.v. same T.V. & the same time. Not like some other lame services. U-VERSE = Truth
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I'ma go ahead and get that ? ...I already have At&t Phone and Internet might was bundle up the Cable in that ? too, That'll be one less bill I gotta worry about gettin...and plus it'll be cheaper.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    hmmm. my homie told me about this acouple of days ago. im all about the DVRs since i used to have comcast,Direct Tv is garbo. so i may check out U-Verse
  • texasgurl04
    texasgurl04 Members Posts: 9
    edited August 2010
    About$ wrote: »
    Just their DVR capabilities is enough to go'head & cop that! You can record and watch regular t.v. same T.V. & the same time. Not like some other lame services. U-VERSE = Truth

That and we did it 2 just have the internet, phone, and cable with one company and pay one bill 4 everything. Its great t/s I think u should get it