Feedback greatly appreciated

Options
Skolar
Skolar Members Posts: 71
edited January 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
I'm About My Business

Click the link above, please. ^^^ I'm on verse one. The rest of the dudes are just some fellas I know who wanted to hop on a track with me.
I do realize that the beat is heavily tagged, but it was such a sick beat imo that the tags didn't bother me much.
Any feedback (positive/negative) will be appreciated. Don't take this track too seriously, though. I just wanted to spit some fire with punchlines and multis. There isn't any meaning behind it, so if you're the type who listens to a track only if it has meaning, sorry for the disappointment. I hope you like my lyricism, though.

. . .

P.S: For anyone interested, I'll be uploading more tracks as they get mixed within the next few days or so, so keep checking back on my page if you like what you hear.
Genius At Work Vol. 1 will be out soon enough. :cool:

Comments

• Bill_Starra
    Bill_Starra Members Posts: 33
    edited January 2010
    Options
    on the reals son!!!!!!!!!!

its not that good
  • Skolar
    Skolar Members Posts: 71
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okay, why did you not like it? I mean, can you explain a bit?

For the record, I'm not butthurt about it or anything. I respect your opinion, but I'd like to know what makes you dislike the track?
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If i were to rate this track 1- 10, i'd give it a 6 and that's because it has no substance just on some bunch of on my business type, but i was expecting that...

However, their's potential if ya'll just throw some substance in there.. I like where diamond came in, she did her thang lol

The beat was alright too, it's like a southern feel to it, with the mix of cali, especially where Jay came in..

Hope the feedback helps to progress.

keep doing ya thing and u gots my support as long as u doing positive thangs to keep off the skreets then it's all G.