Who wants to battle?

raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited August 2010 in Got Beef
RULES:

16 lines maximum, no minimum.
5 votes to win or whoever has most votes after 2 weeks from when both verses are posted.
No feeding (You can't wait until I post my verse, feed off of it, and write personals solely on that. You should post a verse without the knowledge of knowing what I will write.)
No crew votes (IDK if there are crews on here anymore but just saying.)
Votes must be explained (You can't just say "I vote for Raw-Material because his verse was better")
No hate votes (If you didn't like my criticism about something you've posted in another thread, you can't hate on me by voting against me to hope that I lose.)
Must have 100 posts to vote (To avoid challengers creating new accounts to vote for their self.)

I think the rules are more than enough fair. It's just the way we battled back when LE was really doing well. Looking for my first battle this year...

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I think you should post this in Donkey as a challenge to all of the Fight Klub dudes. It'll get a response or two there.
  • FastTimes
    FastTimes Members Posts: 20
    edited August 2010
    If he does that, LE will lose the war, lol..i would like to see more battles in LE instead of another forum that isn't Roc The Mic!
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    FastTimes wrote: »
    If he does that, LE will lose the war, lol..i would like to see more battles in LE instead of another forum that isn't Roc The Mic!

LE wouldn't. I'll try and find some of the old LE heads that made this forum what it was. Fight Klub ain't got ? on the true LE heads. I'm an RTM cat, so unless the battles are topical I can't say I can do it justice.
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'll battle... not much of a battle rapper but just to help out the forums.
  • Legend24
    edited August 2010
    I got an idea. How bout I face RM and then the winner of that goes on to face Ice (or whoever wins the other battle, if it isn't done yet). Maybe stir up some interest after these battles then try to set up a full out tournament or something afterwards.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2010
    Aight, I'll take on both battles. Cool. Sounds good. And I think it's fair that it's over: 2012! can't vote in my battle with Young-Ice. I have a feeling it will be a hate vote regardless who he votes for lol. I hate vote swaying and that's what he's trying to do in your current battle, even went as far as to call every voter against him a racist. Lame.
  • Legend24
    edited August 2010
    Aight, I'll take on both battles. Cool. Sounds good. And I think it's fair that it's over: 2012! can't vote in my battle with Young-Ice. I have a feeling it will be a hate vote regardless who he votes for lol. I hate vote swaying and that's what he's trying to do in your current battle, even went as far as to call every voter against him a racist. Lame.

Want to set it up and get it started then? Make the battle thread, outline the rules, I'll check in then we go.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ain't that truth...lol...how dare me think I have the right to do what you do on yall's website for sure

You lying azz bytch. Go back, re-read the thread. I identified 3-4 racists who posted there, and far more than 3-4 members posted there. Now, use deductive-reasoning. Then realize any clues pointing toward how much of a liar, you are.

what evidence of racism did you unravel? links to words they said that proved they were not minorities...do you have that?
    do you hve pics of them?
    do you have evidence of them openly discriminating against you?
    Do you have any of the above to prove what your saying is true? or is this apart of this matrix you live in?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2010
    ain't that truth...lol...how dare me think I have the right to do what you do on yall's website for sure

You lying azz bytch. Go back, re-read the thread. I identified 3-4 racists who posted there, and far more than 3-4 members posted there. Now, use deductive-reasoning. Then realize any clues pointing toward how much of a liar, you are.

You're troubled. It's cool.