Semi spinoff: 1994 New York Knicks vs the 2002 Oakland Raiders

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited August 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Both these teams lost on memorable plays the 93 Knicks lost game 5 when Charles Smith was blocked several times by Pippen and Horace Grant, and the Raiders losing to the Patriots in 2001 via the tuck rule, however the following season both teams made it to their respective championship round only to lose, so which team has more room to complain the Knicks or the Raiders?

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The knicks because they was better than that rockets team amd should have beat them
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    more room to complain? raiders. that tuck rule would hurt my soul if i was a raiders fan

the knicks had a 3-2 advantage going back to ny for 2 games and couldnt close the deal.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    F*ck the Raiders.

That is all.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the knicks was good for years. but jordan was there. then jordan left and they got over the ? . they didnt take care of business.

the next year, well. let me think back to 95. i dont remember the knicks. i remember shaq and nick anderson and dennis scott.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The real point is that none of their respective fans can complain about ? like the tuck rule and the Charles Smith game when both teams made their respective championship games in their respective following years. The Knicks failed against a Rockets team they should have beaten, and the Raiders just got outplayed.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i Never heard of the Tuck rule until that woodson play....

when they said tuck rule i was like wtf is that??