Is there anything to hard for ? to do?

Options
2»

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i gota question for you...lmaooo i want you to explain to me the complete run down behind why and how.....from a realist scientific point of view,,,the reason why im asking is becuase you critic the religions view on why and how as if the reaslist and scientific view is the only way...waht becuase u can see it?? lmaooo ok where did all the dust particals come from that created earth how did space become space?/ where did space come from?? how was it that all them tiyn particals knew to fuse together? why is its that the sun gets hotter and hotter and blows?? what causes the sun to get hotter and ? and blow? why is space dark? how far is space?? what is before space???

Hells yea, wanna run a line with me?

My girl bi she do the girl thing to.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i want scientific realistic answers please ;)
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ayo douwant2go2heaven is it wrong if i find thechozenwun and either am i post funny when i believe in ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i gota question for you...lmaooo i want you to explain to me the complete run down behind why and how.....from a realist scientific point of view,,,the reason why im asking is becuase you critic the religions view on why and how as if the reaslist and scientific view is the only way...waht becuase u can see it?? lmaooo ok where did all the dust particals come from that created earth how did space become space?/ where did space come from?? how was it that all them tiyn particals knew to fuse together? why is its that the sun gets hotter and hotter and blows?? what causes the sun to get hotter and ? and blow? why is space dark? how far is space?? what is before space???

Well the sun is a giant ball of gas and fire, it isn't getting hotter our atmosphere is getting weaker the sun itself is actually dying, and it doesn't blow.

Space to our knowledge is infinite. And what space are you talking about, the universe? Because things like Solar Systems and Galaxies have very reasonable explanations as to how just not what caused the how to happen. As well as stars, moons, suns, planets, etc..

And tiny particles fuse together because of chemical magnetism.

And I never said a ? didn't have a hand in everything, I just don't feel that we should instantly claim divine planning for any and everything we cannot explain at the current time.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I bet ? can't make me ? .
    I dare him. I double dog dare him.

I'm starting to feel tingly. Beginning to crave married virgins.

Yes, Married Virgins with children already.

It sucks though my ? , when I first got the opportunity to become the Chozen one. I wanted to smash mad married octomom virgins but couldn't. Once your able to create your own women though in a day or two it all turns out aight.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He can't get rid of herpes.

He can't create an indestructible Earth Liner.

He can't make snakes talk..... oh wait yea he can just not anymore DUH!

He can't make DoU's ? for fornicating go away.

He can't fix Chike's mental skin disorder
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He can not learn anything.

He can't remember things he forgets, he even says so in thou holiest of holy books

He can't stop thinking about you, no insatiable ? .

He can't force you to love him, obviously because he has no currency

? can't make a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? YOU HIGH SCHOOL BULLIES

Oh and he can't beat Usain Bolt in a foot race.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *crickets*

"7Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?
    8Hast thou heard the secret of ? ? and dost thou restrain wisdom to thyself?
    9What knowest thou, that we know not? what understandest thou, which is not in us?" Job 15:7-9
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Feed the children better than "Feed the children".

Answer prayers correctly! We prayed for live Aid for Africa not live Aids ? .

Convience DoU that what ever you call it, Jesus juice or steroids, it's evil. No no!

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha.......that's ? hilarious
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he can't get fat black church women the men they pray for.

LMAO.......aw man you're on a roll today........

Sorry, this is so true right here.

LMAO......damn I know women just like this at work. "I can't find a good man!!!!!!" Meanwhile, you weigh 225 pounds and your stomach would pop a 20 foot rubberband, of course you can't find a man ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? sent DoU for all the fat women of the church. He must sacrifice himself for the sake of us men who get harassed by these hlioly ? heffas.

I co-sign this........I'm tired of fat religious women giving me the eye at work.

Hopefully DoU leaves his girlfriend and gives these women some play.