The Holy Tablets

Options
2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Word? It's dope like that? I haven't read much on Black Roots Science but the little bit I have has been pretty creative mythology & theory. I like it. But you like this stuff Biblical Atheists is talking about? Cool, never heard of it before. Who wrote it?

Ahh naw I'm talking about the Emerald Tablets link BA gave me. I think BlackRoots is real interesting but I can't follow it without having more evidence to support it.

And yea me and BA are on the same page with alot of stuff religious and spiritual. I'm sure he beliefs aren't exactly as mine because I believe in some crazy ? , but alot of what she hits me with helps me become more comfortable in my beliefs. And this stuff the writer is Toth who was a priest and some of it dates back to about 36,000 BC. It's real interesting to me both on a historical texts matching up tip and on a spiritual tip.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now, a word as to the material aspect of the tablets.
    They consist of twelve tablets of emerald green, formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation.
    They are imperishable, resistant to all elements and substances. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, no change ever taking place.
    In this respect, they violate the material law of ionization.
    Upon them are engraved characters in the ancient Atlantean language: characters which respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associated mental vibration in the mind of the reader.

Like wtf? ? has me even more intrigued.

There are Sumerian Texts which describe the same things, books in Atlantis that were only readable by the gods through invisible thought. Lol I read the first paragraph of the preface and got hooked into it.
  • jermfrassoutt
    jermfrassoutt Members Posts: 115
    edited August 2010
    Options
    good looks chosenwun
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Will the emerald tablet get me to the emerald city? I need to get back to the wizard so I can return this damn brain. It's to much responsibility. I rather be a sheep now.

YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS, ALLAH, OR BLACKROOTS. You are already a sheep brother!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need Dorothy she's a white ? , she tricked you into gettin a tricked out on tricknology tricknological brain in the first place!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There are Sumerian Texts which describe the same things, books in Atlantis that were only readable by the gods through invisible thought. Lol I read the first paragraph of the preface and got hooked into it.

Damn I was reading this stuff and got to this part:

Each to the other is the Keystone;
    each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
    Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
    Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
    Seek thou in my pyramid,
    deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
    and open to thee the pathway will fall.

The bolded part, I was watching a video 'bout six months ago about this robot that they were sending through some of the passageways in the Giza pyramid, and it went down this one that ended in a wall. And they were like wtf? I searched like mad for the video but to no avail, but I did come across an article about it:

An earlier robot discovered that the tunnel led to a limestone slab with two copper handles on it. A second robot drilled through the slab in 2002, only to find another limestone doorway. The new robot is equipped with a “sonic surveyor” that can measure the thickness and condition of the other door, and a drill to get through it—though researchers say they’ll only do that if it looks “safe and archeologically useful.”

Bet if they do find something, they won't be sharin' it with our ? : (
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    good info,and great drops, Chozen and B.A....Judging by the links i see some of you are getting close to the REAL SOURCE!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn I was reading this stuff and got to this part:

Each to the other is the Keystone;
    each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
    Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
    Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
    Seek thou in my pyramid,
    deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
    and open to thee the pathway will fall.

The bolded part, I was watching a video 'bout six months ago about this robot that they were sending through some of the passageways in the Giza pyramid, and it went down this one that ended in a wall. And they were like wtf? I searched like mad for the video but to no avail, but I did come across an article about it:

An earlier robot discovered that the tunnel led to a limestone slab with two copper handles on it. A second robot drilled through the slab in 2002, only to find another limestone doorway. The new robot is equipped with a “sonic surveyor” that can measure the thickness and condition of the other door, and a drill to get through it—though researchers say they’ll only do that if it looks “safe and archeologically useful.”

Bet if they do find something, they won't be sharin' it with our ? : (

I know what you're talking about. I didn't see a video on it but I read a few times about the Giza Pyramid having secret tunnels with multiple doors and some ending in walls that archeologists are still breaking down to learn whats behind all of it. At first I thought it was just possible passages they dug but never used but once they brought in sonar and said there were large empty tombs behind it things got kind of interesting. Even if it isn't anything paranormal the history that could be inside of those tombs got my interest. It's a shame though in 8 years since releasing the info though nothing else has been said on it. You know they broke them down by now, they either found nothing at all or found something they don't want us to know about.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just a few interesting things I been keeping note of

Not as man am I
    for free have I become of dimensions and planes.
    In each, take I on a new body.
    In each, I change in my form.
    Know I now that the formless is all there is of form.

Sounds an awful lot like our energy/? theory.

Another one associated with what you quoted earlier from the tables

Look to the LIGHT! O my brother.
    Open and ye shall receive.
    Press on through the valley of darkness.
    Overcome the dweller of night.
    Keep ever thine eyes of the LIGHT-PLANE,
    and thou shalt be One with the LIGHT.

Interesting excerpt from an article
    Archeological engineers in the Giza Necropolis are baffled by a single hole in the side of the Giza Pyramid. The hole, about 2 inches in diameter is located on the eastern side of the pyramid and appears to have been drilled deep into the limestone. A sonar scanner shows a large cell which likely illuminated the chamber as well as halls using the morning sunrise. Attempts to access the chamber have been thwarted as of the current time. The chamber which is estimated to be about a half of mile beneath the pyramid is only accessible through multistage doors and locking mechanisms. Doors that have been unlocked or opened lead to solid walls, behind each solid wall is another door. Archaeologists at the sight say there are no marks hinting at lighting being used in the tunnel. Due to the weight of the above ground scientists have concluded that light from the hole also lightly brightened the hallways by shining on the roof on a flat plane. It is estimated to take another six months before the chamber is accessed.

Deep in Earth's heart lies the flower,
    the source of the Spirit

Those who believe in the hollow Earth theory have mentioned this multiple times.

"Then shalt the past be as one with the present.
    Then shall the memory of all be retained.
    Free shalt thou be from all retrogression.
    The things of the past shall live in today."

Lol just saying this sounds alot like Alien theorists. Let me break it down line for line.

1. "Then shalt the past be as one with the present" - Ancient Alien Theorists and others claim that Extraterrestrial gods were the big influence on past events and return in 3600 year cycles to help push us back up to speed.
    2. "Then shall the memory of all be retained" - Maya prophecy says that the next return of the star people will symbolize a period of knowledge. A period in which they will return and enlighten all of man to the ways of the past.
    3. "Free shalt thou be from all retrogression" - Sumerian texts basically state "The Annunaki return from the 10th planet in its cycle will begin a period in which much is taught, the ways of the past become forgotten, and the ways of the new shall never regress."
    4. "The things in the past shall live in today" - The Maya also said during the next return the star people would not leave again. They would stay and incorporate life with man of Earth because the next return is the way of saying that we have become smart enough to accept it after the truth is revealed. There's also people that claim this meant the angels that mated with Earth women were really extraterrestrials and that created a hybrid species which is meant by "the things of the past shall live in today"

I know you don't get with alien ? like I do, but I thought that was really interesting.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

I know you don't get with alien ? like I do, but I thought that was really interesting.

That is interesting, thanks for posting that.

Its not so much I don't believe in aliens as much as it is I don't understand our pertinence to them. Like if aliens aren't our conventional idea of what they are but higher spiritually evolved beings, then I kinda see why they would have interest in us, but the idea of aliens abducting people and probing them, stealing cows and testing them, all this other weird ? just seems like bs.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That is interesting, thanks for posting that.

Its not so much I don't believe in aliens as much as it is I don't understand our pertinence to them. Like if aliens aren't our conventional idea of what they are but higher spiritually evolved beings, then I kinda see why they would have interest in us, but the idea of aliens abducting people and probing them, stealing cows and testing them, all this other weird ? just seems like bs.

Yea the modern abductions, cow mutilations, underwater bases, and things like it I don't really get into, but the the ancient alien theory and things in tune with it really give it much more of a really advanced human type vibe thing and it makes me it a little more understandable and the way that certain things fit between different time periods and civilizations pertaining to star people or gods is really interesting to me. It isn't like one religion where you have one or two stories and that's your faith it spots out the similarities between every religion, culture, ancient civilization, everything. I guess you could say I study it alot more because there is more evidence helping it out.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it was writtin wayyyyyyyy b4 b.c., a.c. was ever created.
    A.C., huh.

Okay.
    its shows the first human race on earth (The Nubians)
    Nubia didn't exist until 5000 BCE. The human race was around for at least a hundred thousand years before anything was called Nubia.
    where the word ? came from,
    ? is a German word from no earlier than 600 CE.
    the connection with the human race and other beings like da reptilians
    Oh, wait.

You're crazy.

Nevermind ? , just take your crazy pills and don't bother anybody.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nevermind ? , just take your crazy pills and don't bother anybody.

sam_jackson.gif

what you just say boy