N*gg*z calling another man ugly is that hate or just real talk?

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in AKA Donkey
I mean i dont comment on another ? looks as to call another man ugly or not. cause i think if you can say that ? ugly you could also say that ? look good imo. so what is it let me know cause these ? got ? twisted on judging men so hard i just dont get it. females do it and its cute i guess but men thats a no no my dude so stop it.

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shots fired at blank and his pics of many men, many many many many men.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's mad ? , to me.
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A lot of men are just insecure babies who are afraid to give another man props. Or they think that if they comment that another man looks good, it'll seem ? . ? , you already commented on how ugly another man looks. That ? could be seen as ? as hell, too. Dudes need to stop being paranoid and concerned with being manly.

nah its not that i'd give a ? props if he hold his self down and is well groomed and everything thats nothing im a man i wouldnt mind giving a ? his props at all. Im saying ? out here talking... that ? ugly as ? ...then NH GTFOH ? you already judged if he was cute or ugly then try to hide the ? saying NH i dont get it. I Never call a ? ugly cause ? i dont ? ? and could give a ? cause ? everybody could find someone that think they look good or at least decent.
  • isayas
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I do, neither. When they asked me "Do I look good?" I reply to "I dunno."
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If someone is ugly they ugly point blank simple......women man animal insect.....when you call a dog ugly or some bugs crawling up on your wall does that mean you a ? ....I do see your point though.....if you can call someone ugly you can call them good looking.
  • isayas
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    If someone is ugly they ugly point blank simple......women man animal insect.....when you call a dog ugly or some bugs crawling up on your wall does that mean you a ? ....I do see your point though.....if you can call someone ugly you can call them good looking.

That's why I don't call any animal ugly, neither. I only called good-looking or bad-looking in things I'm interested in.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    I do, neither. When they asked me "Do I look good?" I reply to "I dunno."
    nh @ even hanging out with a guy who would ask you that.
  • isayas
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nh @ even hanging out with a guy who would ask you that.

Like in an outfit. I say no comment cuz my heterosexuality was on the line. Then, they said I was acting lame and ? .
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Like in an outfit. I say no comment cuz my heterosexuality was on the line. Then, they said I was acting lame and ? .
    Yeah the guy probably should have worded it differently. "Does this look ok?" or something to that effect would be a better way of asking another guy to judge some clothes you're wearing.
  • isayas
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah the guy probably should have worded it differently. "Does this look ok?" or something to that effect would be a better way of asking another guy to judge some clothes you're wearing.

Well, the dudes I chilled with like to say ? ? to get a reaction outta me, so that's them. Callin' each other cute and stuff, at least they don't touch each other in a ? way.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, the dudes I chilled with like to say ? ? to get a reaction outta me, so that's them. Callin' each other cute and stuff, at least they don't touch each other in a ? way.
    sMFH........
  • isayas
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sMFH........

^^^The thing is they get more ? than I. That's the irony of it.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not looking at another Man,so I don't care or judge him on his looks...n\h
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why does T/S have a short sleeve button up on ?
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A lot of men are just insecure babies who are afraid to give another man props. Or they think that if they comment that another man looks good, it'll seem ? . ? , you already commented on how ugly another man looks. That ? could be seen as ? as hell, too. Dudes need to stop being paranoid and concerned with being manly.

already well said...men need to sit down take off that uncalled for ego hat relax and be normal there is not anything wrong with judging a man...as long as you are not going all out with it....
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ugly is ugly period. when you roast you roast on looks
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? all men are ugly to me period.....? the dumb ? , it aint hate,nor a diss or any living man or nothin....its just my opinion lol just like for birthing me, my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You gotta call a ? a ? sometimes....yall remember last summer on the IC when Akademics and Ak47 made them two threads begging Sun ? to take his pic out his avy?
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    lol dudes judge other dudes looks all the time that's why they roast

^^TRUTH^^

ugly dudes got it easy... too many of them
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options