Black Ops beta?

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in IllGaming
If anyone can pick up on some codes or knows where to get 'em then drop it here.

I know the full MP comes out September 1st.

So yeah, props if you can get this.

Comments

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Apparently, it's only for 360.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont think theres a beta

it wouldnt make sense at this point. The game has to be done and delivered by mid-October! The ONLY reason they would do a beta right now is to steal some thunder from Halo reach.

honestly hope theres no beta, even if it were on ps3. Beta will ? the hype and spoil da MP. almost every Beta I've ever played has been trash (BFBC, Moh, Mod Nation racers, etc). Only good one was Uncharted 2, which IMO the BETA MP was better than the MP in the full game!!! The beta ? ruined it cuz you got lil ass kids complaining about stupid ? and Naughty Dog listened advice from 10 year olds.
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL.
    ROFL.
    LMAO.

Just wait a couple weeks.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont think theres a beta

it wouldnt make sense at this point. The game has to be done and delivered by mid-October! The ONLY reason they would do a beta right now is to steal some thunder from Halo reach.

honestly hope theres no beta, even if it were on ps3. Beta will ? the hype and spoil da MP. almost every Beta I've ever played has been trash (BFBC, Moh, Mod Nation racers, etc). Only good one was Uncharted 2, which IMO the BETA MP was better than the MP in the full game!!! The beta ? ruined it cuz you got lil ass kids complaining about stupid ? and Naughty Dog listened advice from 10 year olds.

I heard there was going to be a beta *shrugs*