Proof that Obama is a CIA creation

Options
2»

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Realist=Conspiracy Theorist. Get off the ? ' high horse. Most "real" Conspiracy Theorists do all of their own research as well just like you and if it was not for the work of CT's in the past, the names of these orgs wouldn't even be common knowledge nor is ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY GREATER THAN WHAT OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS HAVE BEEN SAYING. Your snotty.

I just got your PM. not tryna knock you man, just saying that conspiracy theory is not a bad term. I agree with what your saying but I also want Obama to finish working on those funds for black farmers and I don't want this "exposure" to jeopardize that.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Let me break it down
    jazz93 wrote: »
    FACTS:

1) Barack has spent over a million dollars to keep his birth certificate from being released.
    - Not a fact. There is no proof that Obama has paid anyone to keep his BC hidden
    2) His moms passport was shredded.
    - His mom was born and raised and live in the United States
    3) Barack's grandma has said repeatedly on video that he was born in Kenya. Easily found on Youtube. -
    OK and? Millions of Americans were born, or had grandparents born in other countries
    4) The ONLY thing released for Barack is a COLB. (certificate of live birth and it doesn't have the Official Seal of Hawaii on it.)
    - First off the one they released was a scanned document. Now the one they released is exactly identical to the ones released at the same time period, further more, each COLB that is scanned the seal either doesn't show up, or is very dim. Why? The same reason the signature is very dim in some cases because the seal and signature are both on the back of the document, not the front, which the front is what was scanned
    5) The Indonesian press is waiting to question Obama about his time there. He was their longer than he admits. Obama has twice cancelled trips to Indonesia to avoid unwanted scrutiny.

So where is the evidence that this implies he is a CIA goat?
    6) Very few STUDENTS can recall being in college with him. ONLY occasional teachers.

I couldn't tell you 3/4 of the people I went to high school with let alone college.
    7) Obama's parents "met" in a Russian language class. An American and a student from Kenya learning Russian at the height of the Cold War?

So you couldn't take Russian during the cold war? Yes you could. Plenty of people had. So why is it weird?
    8) Obama said his parents met for the first time in class yet their are pictures of her Grandpa waiting for Barack's father to land at the airport when he first arrived from Kenya on the Kennedy plan.

Have to look up this one had no idea about it
    9) Obama's mom "dated/screwed/hooked up" with Peter Geithner, father of Tim Geithner and the FORMER HEAD of the NY FED RESERVE who now works in
    Obama's cabinet as the Treasurer.
    You get put on you put people on. Nothing strange happens all the time in business and politics.

9b) Tim Geitner is a known member of the BilderBerg Group and Tri Lateral Commission.

*Gasp* So is Obama... and every other president, first lady, and person in a powerful position be it politics or currency
    10) Obama worked for Henry Kissinger in his first job out of College. Henry Kissinger is a known member of The BilderBerg Group, CFR and TriLateral Commission.

Again, alot of people who are powerful are in those groups. If you work for at least 4 different companies in your life chances are you've worked for somebody in one of those two groups.

11) Obama voted again for the Patriot Act even though he renounced it during his campaign.

True
    12) Hillary Clinton is a member of The BilderBerg Group and Council on Foreign Relations. She is married to Bill Clinton, member of The TriLateral Commission.

Because they were in a power position... the president... and she is still a very powerful voice as is he.
    13) Obama has KEPT Bush's Sec of Defense Robert Gates. Gates is a known member of BBG, CFR and TriLateral Commission.

Again... And? Power players play together
    14) During his campaign he said he would not accept lobbyists or their money. Seconds after he was in office he appointed William Lynn (top lobbyist for Raytheon), Mark Patterson (top lobbyist for Goldman Sachs) Tom Daschle (top lobbyist for Health Care firms) Leon Panetta and on and on. ALL of these guys are lobbyists and known members of the BBG, CFR and TLC.

And average people all the time say they won't do such and such for money or for certain people.... then they do.. money talks.
    15) Exec Directive DOD 1404.10 Obama has ORDERED Defense to institute a 1 million man army exclusively under his control. Army does not need approval from Congress.

True, but where is the proof in this the CIA created him?
    16) His USAService.org is a recruiting site for HIS PRIVATE ARMY. EVERYONE UNDER 64 will be forced to serve for a min of 3 mos. Rahm Emanuel and Obama said so on camera.

Right because 63 year olds are a useful asset. Go check again though on the ENTIRE thing, not snippets.
    17) On HIS Change.Gov site it says that high school kids will be FORCED to serve 50 hours in his army. Look it up on HIS WEBSITE.

Go re-read the entire thing
    18) Obama's grandmother ran the bank that the CIA used to make their payments to politicians, spies, etc.

Not true she did not own or run the bank.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, jazz93 is a birther

Janklow, when are you gonna create that Tin Foil Hat subforum?
  • jazz93
    jazz93 Members Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @ Musicology

It's "you're" not your. Their is your snotty. Continue to get the wool pulled over your sheep filled eyes. You probably foolish believe that 911 was not an inside job and that the Federal Reserve is a government. Then again "books are like Kryptonite" right?
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sorry but pictures, video words directly out of someone's mouth is a fact, not an opinion. The only thing we can do is take these facts and process them for ourselves.

That's still Conspiracy Theory.

Definition of THEORY
    : the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @ Musicology

It's "you're" not your. Their is your snotty. Continue to get the wool pulled over your sheep filled eyes. You probably foolish believe that 911 was not an inside job and that the Federal Reserve is a government. Then again "books are like Kryptonite" right?

you checking me for spelling even though YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT, everybody makes mistakes. but I said I agree with you so you have comprehension problems. You are a Conspiracy Theorists just like the rest. Face it.
  • musicology1985
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Let me break it down

- Not a fact. There is no proof that Obama has paid anyone to keep his BC hidden

- His mom was born and raised and live in the United States

OK and? Millions of Americans were born, or had grandparents born in other countries

- First off the one they released was a scanned document. Now the one they released is exactly identical to the ones released at the same time period, further more, each COLB that is scanned the seal either doesn't show up, or is very dim. Why? The same reason the signature is very dim in some cases because the seal and signature are both on the both of the document, not the front, which the front is what was scanned

So where is the evidence that this implies he is a CIA goat?

I couldn't tell you 3/4 of the people I went to high school with let alone college.

So you couldn't take Russian during the cold war? Yes you could. Plenty of people had. So why is it wierd?

Have to look up this one had no idea about it

You get put on you put people on. Nothing strange happens all the time in business and politics.

*Gasp* So is Obama... and every other president, first lady, and person in a powerful position be it politics or currency

Again, alot of people who are powerful are in those groups. If you work for at least 4 different companies in your life chances are you've worked for somebody in one of those two groups.

True

Because they were in a power position... the president... and she is still a very powerful voice as is he.

Again... And? Power players play together

And average people all the time they won't do such and such for money or for certain people.... then they do.. money talks.

True, but where is the proof in this the CIA created him?

Right because 63 year olds are a useful assest. Go check again though on the ENTIRE thing, not snippets.

Go re-read the entire thing

Not true she did not own or run the bank.

Good Breakdown Chozen. I don't agree with this newest post, but I do agree with the stuff on the first page.
  • jazz93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am not a birther. I don't think where you were born has any reflection on your ability to govern. Just like Clinton getting head had did not interfere with his ability to govern. I do not want Obama out of office like the birthers. The ONLY thing I care about is The Truth. Regardless of what anyone believes they have to admit that their is whole of lot of secrecy, sealed documentations and mystery around ALL of his records. Please don't give me the tired wack excuse that it is because he is a black man.

Unlike most on this board, I actually volunteered for Barack and made phone calls up until the day before the election AND I donated money automatically from my account every week to his campaign. I have shirts, pictures and receipts. I am also Black. That is not the characteristic of a "Birther." I also doubt most birthers even know that this forum even exists.
  • jazz93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And the TheChozenWun did not break anything down. He mainly flippantly dismissed anything of substance and I don't have the time to go over every point with real evidence.

So stay uninformed and watch in the next 90 days as we attack Iran and Pakistan (the only reason we ended the war in Iraq) with Israel running point. Also watch as our Internet is taken over (see Internet ? switch) and it is "for Homeland Security" because of a false flag Internet attack on China.

I wish all of this were not true but sadly it is. Wake up Black People.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And the TheChozenWun did not break anything down. He mainly flippantly dismissed anything of substance and I don't have the time to go over every point with real evidence.

So stay uninformed and watch in the next 90 days as we attack Iran and Pakistan (the only reason we ended the war in Iraq) with Israel running point. Also watch as our Internet is taken over (see Internet ? switch) and it is "for Homeland Security" because of a false flag Internet attack on China.

I wish all of this were not true but sadly it is. Wake up Black People.

You should wake white people up they have more control.

And lol @ you not having time to present all your real facts and extreme proofs which would take at most 2 hours to gather yet would have had to spend months gathering and studying all your material to even draw your conclusion
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So stay uninformed and watch in the next 90 days as we attack Iran and Pakistan (the only reason we ended the war in Iraq) with Israel running point.
    file this under "things that are literally NOT going to happen"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    file this under "things that are literally NOT going to happen"

We are already attacking Pakistan lol.....our bombs and drones are killing tons of people there all the time

Iran is lucky so far, but I believe Obama will not attack Iran, thanks to his high intelligence. Than again, we're still in a losing war in Afghanistan, so any attack on Iran by our bloodthirsty warmongers in DC will be too expensive for us.

The way Obama has been so far up the ass of the Pentagon, I could believe he was protected and groomed by the CIA from an early age.

His college files are still sealed......I wonder why......he's hiding something, and I TRULY wonder why he's cancelled so many trips to Indonesia as President. I'm not saying Obama is DEFINITELY a CIA creation, but I would not doubt it either.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You should wake white people up they have more control.

And lol @ you not having time to present all your real facts and extreme proofs which would take at most 2 hours to gather yet would have had to spend months gathering and studying all your material to even draw your conclusion

Why do you think Obama's college files are still sealed............?

Were his grades that bad in college?

Even Bush was a proud C student. Same with John Kerry.
  • Swiffness!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not saying Obama is DEFINITELY a space alien, but I would not doubt it either.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I'm not saying Obama is DEFINITELY a space alien, but I would not doubt it either.

Why do you think Obama's college files are still sealed more than 20 years after he graduated..........?

What's the big secret?
  • Swiffness!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why do you think Obama's college files are still sealed more than 20 years after he graduated..........?

What's the big secret?

surely there is an explanation OTHER than "Obama was raised from birth to be a CIA operative, like the kids from the beginning of Soldier starring Kurt Russell."
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2010
    Options
    surely there is an explanation OTHER than "Obama was raised from birth to be a CIA operative, like the kids from the beginning of Soldier starring Kurt Russell."

I'd love to hear a good explanation than......until than, Jazz is bringing up some very interesting points, and it makes one wonder why some parts of Obama's past are a mystery, like his sealed college files and the fact that Obama's parents did not meet the way Obama says they did......
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd love to hear a good explanation than......until than, Jazz is bringing up some very interesting points, and it makes one wonder why some parts of Obama's past are a mystery, like his sealed college files and the fact that Obama's parents did not meet the way Obama says they did......

Well it is not a fact that they didn't meet the way he claims. Dude said they couldn't have because for some reason those two couldnt take Russian during the cold war like alot of other people were. And his second premise was "Language class ...... LMAO WHO THE ? MEETS IN A LANGUAGE CLASS LMAFO Something is fishy aboutt that?"

And yea his college files are sealed, but if the right people asked for them they would get them. They don't out your personal information to anyone asking.
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited August 2010
    Options

What's the big secret?

the answer to this question is simple, everyone's college records are sealed, just like birth records.

all of this ? about him not being a citizen, him falsifying his college records, and him being a c.i.a. creation is ? . no one has to like obama, i dont give a ? . but all of this conspiracy ? is just made to distract people from real issues. while people are focusing on the "mystery" behind his college records are sealed, he just escalated a war in afghanistan that nobody wants.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Intersting read so far. I'll give my full opinion/assessment when I'm finished.
    EVERY single RACE laughs at us behind our backs and publicly. The Japanese Government has stood on stage more than once and called us a stupid race yet we are the biggest consumers of their product. WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE

...I'm not surprised at any of this (Global White Supremacy is a ? ), despite blacks who think that Japanese people 'love' us so much.

As for the bolded, when did the Japanese say that?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    We are already attacking Pakistan lol.....our bombs and drones are killing tons of people there all the time
    this is not happening without Pakistan's knowledge or consent, and is not directed at Pakistan. so really, let's not pretend we're at war with Pakistan. and you agree we're not attacking Iran... so are we really at odds on this topic?
    please don't let the internet dudes in on the "Obama's a reptilian alien" secret
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

seriously lol........he is a ? US Preisdent, u really think all he ? out there is gonna be out for the world to see??? ya need to start usin ya heads............All this "evidence" is being found on the interent, if Dude was really workin for a Clandestine Malicious Organizantion or something else entirely gooofy, do u really think the "proof" would be on the internet??? For ALLL THE WORLD, to see?? ya is really that silly??? We hardly know half the ? the US goveremnt does............Y would u think someone would miraclously "Stumble" on this??? Look @ who is pushin this; Glen Beck, Alex jones, ? rite wing crazies not to mention they r RACIST.........ues ya heads, opemn ya eyes
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    elhuey wrote: »
    the answer to this question is simple, everyone's college records are sealed, just like birth records.

all of this ? about him not being a citizen, him falsifying his college records, and him being a c.i.a. creation is ? . no one has to like obama, i dont give a ? . but all of this conspiracy ? is just made to distract people from real issues. while people are focusing on the "mystery" behind his college records are sealed, he just escalated a war in afghanistan that nobody wants.

Atleast u understand the Bigger picture in this, ( Im amazed that Oliver Stone was able to get Bushes Colleges records, but thats for a different thread) I gotta disagree With Afghanistan though............I feel that shoulda been always the objective, We should be tunrin Afghanistan upside down looking for Osama Bin Laden......Iraq is the country we shoulda never been in, we had no business in there, and now we may have ruined a COutry for life and left morre problems for us in the Long run........But u absolutely rite, Worryin about silly ? like Him been a CIA operative, False Colleges Records and other things like that Have been taking away for the real issues, reall things that need focus........