Losing weight is easy

7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
edited September 2010 in The Weight Room

You dont have to work out at all....

all you really got to do is... starve. lol

i burn 3200 a day and when i want to lose weight i just take in 800 a day for a week.

im doing it now. alot of people dont have the will power to do it but IT works if you want it done..

that is all

Comments

• 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited August 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    800 calories isn't healthy b
    The body need more to function correctly
    this is bad advice

it really is. i feel very tired during this period.

but at the end of the week when 10 pounds is missing, to me its worth it.

im sure EVERYBODY cant do it this way though
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    it really is. i feel very tired during this period.

but at the end of the week when 10 pounds is missing, to me its worth it.

im sure EVERYBODY cant do it this way though
    You are going to gain the ? right back though ? lol Whatever calorie count is needed to maintain your current weight, take in about a few hundred less calories than that and add in daily exercise. That is a better recipe to KEEP the weight off.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited August 2010
    WallH wrote: »
    You are going to gain the ? right back though ? lol Whatever calorie count is needed to maintain your current weight, take in about a few hundred less calories than that and add in daily exercise. That is a better recipe to KEEP the weight off.

i never gained the weight back...

i started in jan and stopped in feb. i lost 30 pounds

and i never gained it back. because i would literally would have to eat ALLL DAY. 3200 is alot.

now im losing ten more and im finished

and you cant hit a wall because your body is always burning calories no matter what
  • Mastery
    edited August 2010
    i never gained the weight back...

i started in jan and stopped in feb. i lost 30 pounds

and i never gained it back. because i would literally would have to eat ALLL DAY. 3200 is alot.

now im losing ten more and im finished

and you cant hit a wall because your body is always burning calories no matter what

I guess it all depends on how much you weighed to begin with and whether you were severely overweight or not... 3200 is alot of calories per day and if you are around 200 lbs or so, all you need to maintain that weight is around 2000 calories a day. I think what ? meant by you hitting a wall is that your body's metabolism will slow down for the most part and burning calories will slow up. Generally the closer you get to your body's ideal weight, the slower your body will burn calories.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    as fat as i am right now, i prollie could lose 10 pounds today... but it would all be water weight....and i'd gain it right back...

losing weight isn't hard.. keeping it off is hard...

it requires a lifestyle change...and i know right now i lack the dicipline to maintain any real weight loss
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited August 2010
    I guess it all depends on how much you weighed to begin with and whether you were severely overweight or not... 3200 is alot of calories per day and if you are around 200 lbs or so, all you need to maintain that weight is around 2000 calories a day. I think what ? meant by you hitting a wall is that your body's metabolism will slow down for the most part and burning calories will slow up. Generally the closer you get to your body's ideal weight, the slower your body will burn calories.

i started at 268 then i got to 248 now im going to 238

and im 6ft5 so to maintain i would have to eat 3200 to gain i would need like 4000
  • Mastery
    edited August 2010
    i started at 268 then i got to 248 now im going to 238

and im 6ft5 so to maintain i would have to eat 3200 to gain i would need like 4000

I got you... but you do know as the weight comes off, you need less calories to maintain your new current weight, right?
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited August 2010
    I got you... but you do know as the weight comes off, you need less calories to maintain your new current weight, right?

it only goes down like 1 or 200 though

so one less pop a day or something

but im playing sports and etc so it evens out
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.