Stephanie Mcmahon gives birth..............

TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
.....................and i didnt even know she was preggers in the first place

Congrats to Stephanie McMahon, who reportedly gave birth to her third child Tuesday, a baby girl. Neither WWE nor Stephanie have confirmed this story yet, and we'll keep you posted.

It was publicly said on more than once occasion that McMahon was due to give birth this summer. Back in March, she appeared visibly pregnant at a rally event for her mother's Senate campaign.

McMahon already has two daughters; Aurora Rose Levesque (born July 24, 2006) and Murphy Claire (born July 28, 2008).

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Steph was one of the goat biddies in wwe in 00-03....? hhh been puttin in that work ? has put out a kid every 2 yrs
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Damn, seems like the WWE going to be a female run company for the next 100 or so years. HHH trying to get a boy out there ASAP, but it ain't happenin. Even Shane Mc got a gang of girls on his team. I know Vince is madddddd.....but happy for healthy grandchillen
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited August 2010
    mally_g wrote: »
    damn, seems like the wwe going to be a female run company for the next 100 or so years. Hhh trying to get a boy out there asap, but it ain't happenin. Even shane mc got a gang of girls on his team. I know vince is madddddd.....but happy for healthy grandchillen

lol.....................
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited August 2010
    Sperling wrote: »

shane mcmahon has sons.

shane isnt with the company anymore
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Sperling wrote: »

shane mcmahon has sons.

I stand corrected......

good looking, I swore I remember he had a few daughters
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Shane Won!!! HHH making sure he stays in the fam forever ever....lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    .....................and i didnt even know she was preggers in the first place

Congrats to Stephanie McMahon, who reportedly gave birth to her third child Tuesday, a baby girl. Neither WWE nor Stephanie have confirmed this story yet, and we'll keep you posted.

It was publicly said on more than once occasion that McMahon was due to give birth this summer. Back in March, she appeared visibly pregnant at a rally event for her mother's Senate campaign.

McMahon already has two daughters; Aurora Rose Levesque (born July 24, 2006) and Murphy Claire (born July 28, 2008).

U notice everytime Triple H is "injured", Stephanie comes up pregnant lol.
    While HHH is on vacation, he knocks her up, that's three times str8 he has done that Lol
  • TheBoyRo
    edited August 2010
    south4life wrote: »
    U notice everytime Triple H is "injured", Stephanie comes up pregnant lol.
    While HHH is on vacation, he knocks her up, that's three times str8 he has done that Lol

but if u do the math, steph probably got preggers in november and hhh was still wrestling, but i see what ur saying thoiugh
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    but if u do the math, steph probably got preggers in november and hhh was still wrestling, but i see what ur saying thoiugh

Lol, yeah I got u