Whats the best advice your parent gave you that helped you in life...

2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
my dad said,
dont help the air jordan business by buying air jordans, become air jordan and run a business
he also said....dont be a sneaker in life, basically thinking in the box until someone take you out of the box to see the world. always think outside the box.

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    mom told me years ago to never click lanks on the ic.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Never trust another man around ur chick...

Ur friends will stay ur friends as long as u have the same cause
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Just old saying like: ? helps those that helps themselves. So dont be praying for something you aint willing to work for!
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    my mom always said "you do not have any real friends in this world" i use to think she was soooo wrong however now that i am where i am now i see she is 100 percent correct with that...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    my mom always said "you do not have any real friends in this world" i use to think she was soooo wrong however now that i am where i am now i see she is 100 percent correct with that...
    ? u killed 3 potential friends.

And who gives a ? what your ? ghetto trash mother told your ass. Two kids, two baby daddies and 3 ABortions later it's apparent that aint ? black trash ? didnt teach your ghetto illiterate ass a GOTDAMN thing. Not only did this ? steer you in the wrong direction but she was obviously driving ? without a seat belt while she was doing it. And crashed into a gotdamn abortion clinic THRICE.

Once again, "your baby" yourself ? .
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^

damn...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    The most memorable thing my father said.. amongst the million of words i tuned out.. is Dont be a follower..

thats why i dont got twitter..nah but seriously

i think he said be a leader but i vividly remember the first part
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ma dukes taught me how to save
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    father told me never get with a woman who already has kids and after his second divorce, I could have sworn this ? told me never put ya trust on a ?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Darxwell wrote: »

And who gives a ? what your ? ghetto trash mother told your ass. Two kids, two baby daddies and 3 ABortions later it's apparent that aint ? black trash ? didnt teach your ghetto illiterate ass a GOTDAMN thing. Not only did this ? steer you in the wrong direction but she was obviously driving ? without a seat belt while she was doing it. And crashed into a gotdamn abortion clinic THRICE.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN LMAO...oh shittt
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

tell how you really feel
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    You win in Life and you Lose in Life....just keep pushin no matter what
  • Slowsteel3
    Slowsteel3 Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Da Raise always said never move into a home you cant handle by yourself. Im so glad I listened.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Mom taught me to always be straight up with girls I deal with and not to lead them on. That way they cant get mad in the future if it dont work out
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    From Dad
    Measure twice cut once