CRAZY FIRST DATE with a Crazy chick

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
:confused:Blind date

So i met this chick at a bowling ally and she is a 10! She makes all the rest just look like trash. So the date starts of not bad, we are chilling and everything is going ok, we are bowling, so we go to the bar for drinks and she knocks them over!

We go back the lane and start bowling, and she start talking about kids,marriage,and religion! 3 things no guy wants to talk about. Then it just starts going south from there, she start ? about her ex, her family

About 45mins into this date, im thinking about bailing out, i go to the bar to grab another drink and to think about a way out.

Then she comes to the bar, and kisses me. I wasnt feeling it at all! so we when to the movies after and she all over me

I didnt mind, actions better then no action right. Now she texting me non-stop (baby,hunnie, sweetie,) stuff that wouldnt be so bad but she texted me today saying that she could really see us together, and that she falling for me!!!!!
:confused:

Anyways she seem ? !!!!!!in the head but anyways she ask me over to her place for dinner and some crazy sex, im sooooo going but she seem crazy as ? ! Good idea or bad idea

Comments