Church behind "Burn A Koran Day" produces racist-azz video

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Here are pastors Terry Jones and Wayne Sapp of Florida's Dove World Outreach Center, the church planning to burn Korans on 9/11, saying the N-word over and over to make some stupid, Dr. Laura-esque point about racial double standards. Enjoy!

smh

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ Pants on the ground at the beginning...

We should hold a burn a racist cracka day, who's down?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ive been skipping the official White People meetings, so i dont know whats going on

apparently, we're supposed to start saying nigger all the time again

once i get caught up, i'll let y'all know what the deal is
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ive been skipping the official White People meetings, so i dont know whats going on

apparently, we're supposed to start saying nigger all the time again

once i get caught up, i'll let y'all know what the deal is

Good looks
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited August 2010
    Options
    These people are always talkin about "black comedians use it all the time" ok yea and what's your point? I've never seen Dave Chapelle get on stage and just say "? !" and that's the entire show so what point are they tryin to make? Also unless i'm mistaken the word wouldn't exist if they hadn't called black folks ****** back when we were suppose to be property and not humans they're so confiused

wa alaikum
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "You the ones that we learned it from , i heard ? back in 1971"
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hey supaman4321

stop ? chicks and then beheading them as punishment for getting ? and maybe people wont burn the koran
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options

They get a pass. If I'm walking down the street and hear "look at this big old ******" I always take the time to assess the situation and be aware of whether or not the families last name is ******. Can't go passin judgment so quickly.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SMFH.........white people still don't get it, I see.

When a white guy gets beat the ? down at random by some blacks, it'll be because of ignorant white men like this.
  • kingjust627
    kingjust627 Members Posts: 47
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SMFH.........white people still don't get it, I see.

When a white guy gets beat the ? down at random by some blacks, it'll be because of ignorant white men like this.

Right, so having some random white guy (who apparently has nothing to do with that pastor cat) deserves a beat down because of that pastor cat??? Yeah, great logic there... and a great way of resolving the problem that is the PASTOR, not some random white guy. It solves nothing and just stokes the fire of stereotypes... why not go after the PASTOR instead of some random white guy... but, you are correct though, someone random will pay for this fools spewing of ignorance. It's a lose lose situation if that happens...
  • supaman4321
    edited September 2010
    Options

Is this a point for the ignorant bigot against it?

Dave was obviously makin fun of racist stereotypes there, or do you not understand that?
  • supaman4321
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hey supaman4321

stop ? chicks and then beheading them as punishment for getting ? and maybe people wont burn the koran

Tell 'em why you mad son....
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tell 'em why you mad son....

He walked into his mom havin sex with a black man.