RedPandaSan - Renegade Remix

Options
RedPandaSan
RedPandaSan Members Posts: 63
edited September 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
I composed this track with weak MC's who hate in mind. .. It's just where the track led me. Let me know what you think.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/795213843b7be69e/

Comments

• RedPandaSan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What do you got to do to get some feedback in this joint?
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo man. I think you have mad flow and much potential. It's worth saving up for new recording equipment. You can make something real nice. This is a real good verse. Great job!
  • RedPandaSan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thanks again Raw! I know I need to step my studio game up. .. Thanks for the feed!
  • Wake N Bake
    Wake N Bake Members Posts: 59
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that ? is actually pretty hard man.. good structure n flow n ? .. if you want to go the easiest route on recording pretty good vocals on almost any computer pick up a usb condenser mic for 50-100$.. prices vary a lot depending on what brand your looking for but i got my ish through musiciansfriend for a pretty good price.. the mxl 990 usb mic is the ? and the samsung 101 my homie has sounds basicly the same quality (unless you put them side by side, in which case they both sound a bit different)

Either way keep grinding man this sounds like some ? worth investing in, and once youve spent the money you'll be dedicated to stepping up your game as well so its basicly a question of how dedicated are you to getting your ? out there and worth buying..
  • RedPandaSan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thanks Wake and Bake, I'm actually already recording on and Audio Technica AT2020. .. I'm just ? when it comes to mixing it down. I'm working on it though. Trying to get my ear right so that I can bump it in the car. Thanks for the feedback bro, I appreciate it!