Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    5: Kirby's Epic Yarn

our-25-most-wanted-games-of-2010-20100713053305021.jpg

Charles:
    I just think Kirby looks cool. The visual style in that game is enough to make me go buy it, even without reading any previews.

Craig:
    There hasn't been a massive console game starring Kirby in some time. The visual style is amazing. Using string and yarn for the characters and environment is something no one has ever done before and it looks fantastic.

Dana: It just looks so damn cute. How could I not want to play a game that looks like something I might actually make with my sewing machine?
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    4: Epic Mickey

our-25-most-wanted-games-of-2010-20100713053304553.jpg

Anthony:
    This looks like the best Wii game coming out this year – possibly overall. It just has such a cool art style. I wasn't sure if Warren Spector could deliver again but now, having seen it firsthand, it looks really great. Not even "great for a Wii game," it just looks great.

Craig: Warren Spector is big news in the world of gaming and to have him make a console game, especially for the Wii, is a big deal.
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3: Halo: Reach

our-25-most-wanted-games-of-2010-20100713053300600.jpg

Arthur:
    This feels like the first real next-gen Halo game. Seems like Bungie is taking the fact that this is their last Halo game on the 360 to heart and they're really putting a lot more into it than they have in the past. The story aspect seems interesting. I like that it's gonna end in tragedy.

Erik: If you're a Halo fan it's impossible to not be excited about Reach. This is the World Cup of shooters.
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2: Civilization V

our-25-most-wanted-games-of-2010-20100713053306709.jpg

Charles:
    The Civilization series has been the most consistently entertaining strategy franchise around. It's got a lot of depth and is always fun to play. I have no doubt that Civ V will do the same thing. The fact that they're actually changing up the formula a lot with Civ V is really interesting.

Dana: I always want to rule the world and Civilization is my chance to live that dream.

Erik:
    This is my number one most anticipated game. I think I've played more Civilization over the past five years than any other game. In fact, I took two days off work last week and just sat around playing Civilization. So I'm still playing old Civ games and will probably play Civ 5 for years.
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1: Fallout: New Vegas

our-25-most-wanted-games-of-2010-20100713053311818.jpg

Arthur: I dumped about 85 hours into Fallout 3. I probably played more Fallout 3 DLC last year than any other game. So I'm looking forward to losing myself in that world again.

Erik: Fallout New Vegas is more Fallout. That's awesome and all you really need to know.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    November 2nd

good look....im getting that ?
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Al Gore was my favorite secret player on NBA, I'd hit 3s all day long with him. I liked Live 10 so as long as the new engine improves on that game I have no problem buying Elite off the fact NBA Jam comes with it. I'm buying both NBA games this year.

Gran Turismo 1st day for me. Might even buy a steering wheel.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fallout and halo and need for speed are on the list.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ad Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to my list too.