Introduction To Me...Deeluxe Dex

Deeluxe
Deeluxe Members Posts: 12
edited September 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
Just wanted to say whats up to the community, I am a emcee no genre specific(really). I say that because I have ripped on everything from folk music to techno and all in between. I am looking for people to critique my keystyles and from there my audio. Why? because I want to be the best at what I do, and not everyone will like my style but those who can see the depth of it is what Im after. So heres to meeting you all.

Comments

• Deeluxe
    Deeluxe Members Posts: 12
    edited August 2010
    What the deal be? Playa's ya feel me?
    Or really want to hate me? Appeal the
    Supreme Justice to take me out back and dust me
    Off like a vinyl in the crates illustrous

Career on the horizon so you fear
    Cause you hip lacks hop like a warm flat beer
    Plus I'm dressed so fly like my wardrobes geared
    To be seen through of eyes of those guys who ?

E the question, am I ambidextrous?
    yes I use both hands to send out my textes
    And when I'm done there I hop in a lexus
    With Duncan and Tony as we Spur to breakfast

It's the X, X, Excorsist on this track
    I got the sexy out, it may be coming back
    That's just how I feel so take me in literally
    Deeluxe Dex is the Super Pill and I'm officially

Making a Classic

Feedback please good or bad its all the same to me.
  • Sharoyceantwan
    Sharoyceantwan Members Posts: 48
    edited September 2010
    Deeluxe wrote: »
    Just wanted to say whats up to the community, I am a emcee no genre specific(really). I say that because I have ripped on everything from folk music to techno and all in between. I am looking for people to critique my keystyles and from there my audio. Why? because I want to be the best at what I do, and not everyone will like my style but those who can see the depth of it is what Im after. So heres to meeting you all.

I aint got nothing but respect for the words you posted within this thread. All I look for in any aspiring MC/recording artist is passion or something that most people cant identify with. There is a specific reason why we write what we write, and I peer at lyrics to find that reason. Nothing is wack, really. People just have their own opinions n ? . I wont offer constructive criticism, but i will complement on what i like, sir.

You real, son
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I aint got nothing but respect for the words you posted within this thread. All I look for in any aspiring MC/recording artist is passion or something that most people cant identify with. There is a specific reason why we write what we write, and I peer at lyrics to find that reason. Nothing is wack, really. People just have their own opinions n ? . I wont offer constructive criticism, but i will complement on what i like, sir.

You real, son

With that said, I'm closing this tonight if he don't drop those links. Great outlook though fam.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
This discussion has been closed.