omgg i can not keep a secret at all!

Options
Aquafinafloe
Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
edited September 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
ughhh i have the biggest mouth when it comes to boosting of all times lmaoo plus its hard for me to keep a secret..but this is what i remixed..lmaoo u guys are the first ppl to know ppl on my end do not even know all they know is "Floe" put ppl on pause right now...l0l but what i did with this was a real act of genius..i mean what i did with this is like soo crazy it is out of this world filthy untouchable..i did the vocals muhself and all the verses mayne i just love myself too much i should just marry my brain huu???...aside from what nas and hill did i don't think anyone could touch this like touched i did real talk

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mayne when it comes to this music i swear i am a mastermind genius off tops!!!!!!!!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? no nas haters!!! i am surpriesed lol specialy that that one guy didnt come in here that REALY dislikes nas!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    thats an instrumental..

i know im not done...it takes time i do have a LIFE l0l i dont drop imperfected music....
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ij ust got the phone call im droppin it tonight!,,,,mayne im such a boss wit this real talk!
  • FastTimes
    FastTimes Members Posts: 20
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it's okay. there are some parts i didn't like. it's not really a remix though. sounds way too similar.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmaooo ok look do not laugh at me singing!!!! real talk i do not sing!!!!!!! at alll but anyways here is the premier of this mix you guys are the fist ones to hear it!!!! lmaooo dont be clownin on the singing!!!!!!! i love this though..compliments to my brother kahleo........HATE ON IT IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH IM STILL A BOSSS!!!

!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    omgggg you guys i was tryna siiiinnnnggggg!!!! aye i still killed it though........l0l@ the end i am sooo goofy i love it!
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hate you b.

I wanted to laugh at yo singin' with every fiber of my being but I cain't even hate like I wanted to. You sang way better than I do. You definitely cain't sing, but it's actually not half bad. And with that said, you have a lot of potential, but I have yet to see you do one to an original beat, with a set concept. I liked this, but I'd like to see an original storytellin' joint next time.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    I hate you b.

I wanted to laugh at yo singin' with every fiber of my being but I cain't even hate like I wanted to. You sang way better than I do. You definitely cain't sing, but it's actually not half bad. And with that said, you have a lot of potential, but I have yet to see you do one to an original beat, with a set concept. I liked this, but I'd like to see an original storytellin' joint next time.

i know i know i want an original beat to its hella hard out here!!! l0l but ithe next one i do will have an original i promise!!!
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmaooo ok look do not laugh at me singing!!!! real talk i do not sing!!!!!!! at alll but anyways here is the premier of this mix you guys are the fist ones to hear it!!!! lmaooo dont be clownin on the singing!!!!!!! i love this though..compliments to my brother kahleo........HATE ON IT IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH IM STILL A BOSSS!!!

!

As much as your lyrics suck you flowed a bit well tho. Now get on over here and put those DSLs to good use.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    As much as your lyrics suck you flowed a bit well tho. Now get on over here and put those DSLs to good use.

i wouldnt do it if my life depending on it...WITH YOU!!! LMAOOO COME ON NOW BABY YOUR A LITTLE NICCA!
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i know i know i want an original beat to its hella hard out here!!! l0l but ithe next one i do will have an original i promise!!!

You need to step your hustle game up. Networking is a major part of being an MC.
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt do it if my life depending on it...WITH YOU!!! LMAOOO COME ON NOW BABY YOUR A LITTLE NICCA!

There's nothing little about me down there.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You have guns and chains? LOL. Frontin much?

Anyways, this song is okay. flow is decent. multis are weak. lack of wordplay and punchlines. no real concept. lacks substance. overall, subpar.

Get like her

when i say guns and light chains im talkin about my floe and if you hear i say like im playin gears...as in my fave xbox game gear of wars refering to the light chain saw....as far as word play i am a simple abcd rapper with simple medaphores that are most of the time confusing to an ear that expects to hear something all out deep and complicated....word play if you say say...yet i grew lazy in this track a few times and over half the lyrics in this track where writtin years ago concept? reread my title then go back and listen....overalll it was a realy real fun trackk thanks for the input! ;)
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You need to step your hustle game up. Networking is a major part of being an MC.

i know and i do network i do have connects BUT EVERYTIME WHEN I LINK UP WIT A DUDE THEY WANT ME ON THIER ? OR THEY ARE TRYNA HOLLA ON THE LOW...I AM NOT TRYNA DO ALL THAT REAL TALK!
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your flow is cool but your content is lacking. I would suggest you read more or enroll in school to broaden your horizon and not be so one dimensional.
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i know and i do network i do have connects BUT EVERYTIME WHEN I LINK UP WIT A DUDE THEY WANT ME ON THIER ? OR THEY ARE TRYNA HOLLA ON THE LOW...I AM NOT TRYNA DO ALL THAT REAL TALK!

:(

Nevermind. Disregard that last pm I sent you, please.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your flow is cool but your content is lacking. I would suggest you read more or enroll in school to broaden your horizon and not be so one dimensional.

i can feel you on this one i got realy lazy after the first verse..im a simple writter with simple concepts that i make sound realy good.....i threw in the :you hoes is so rediculoue retardely conspicuos verse just to show that i am not a simple minded woman..im waiting for an original to broaden up on dialect and grammer....and i am in school sweety..
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    There's nothing little about me down there.

i wasn't talking about your ? i was talkin about you "status"......many bums have large dics.....
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    :(

Nevermind. Disregard that last pm I sent you, please.

awwww..what are u talkin about!!! and why the sad face.....do not give me puppy eyes please....
  • P-Dogg77
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i wasn't talking about your ? i was talkin about you "status"......many bums have large dics.....

It's not like you're something big either.