Another quality release. Define - It Goes Deeper Than Roots.

Options
define
define Members Posts: 7
edited September 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
dtroots.jpg

HELLO FRIENDS AND ENEMIES ALIKE! No Explanations needed, the cover says it all, but I'll still break it down for all you lazy ones.

"It Goes Deeper Than Roots" is a 6-Track mega-EP featuring some of my recent/unrecent works of art that have yet to grace a serious release. In preparation to start working on a 100% legit and major album, I've decided to clear my mind and my archive a little bit. With the slumps that every artist goes through, I'm using this album to hopefully get my motivation and aspirations for this game back. I've been working hard lately, yet have not a lot to show for it as my creative juices haven't been flowing.

This album is no slouch, though. With vivid tracks like "Cold Year", "Insomniac", "Who's To Blame?", the album showcases exercised flows and a lyrical tip previously un-explored by me.

I'm positive the EP will go over great amongst all true fans, if not, then why the ? would I release it?

You can listen/download the entire album at

http://www.rottinmusic.bandcamp.com

Comments

• Wake N Bake
    Wake N Bake Members Posts: 59
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man in all honesty thats some hard ass ? , great job.. i grabbed a copy of it last night and i know ive listened to it like 5-6 times since then.. i checked out some of your other work too, you make some quality ? .. Insomniac is the ? straight up (but im also up till 4 in the morning every day so yeah..)
  • define
    define Members Posts: 7
    edited September 2010
    Options
    good ? bro glad you dug it. yeah check all the old ? too. i progressed with every release but they'res still some gems.