Villians Who You AGREED With...

13»

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Six pages in, and nobody's said Magneto yet?

Wow.

Magneto, you ? idiots. Magneto.

300px-magnetojpg1.jpeg
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Nino was a ? . He shot his own blood man. He brought his own downfall.

anyways, villians I agree with.

Deniro in Cape Fear

Can you explain your justification for this? And don't say the "buried the report" thing. That's no justification for trying ? and murder the daughter, the wife, and then ? the father, when you did in fact ? the victim in question anyway before you were sent to prison.
    If he felt he was wrongly tried and convicted he could have brought Sam Bowden's actions before the State Bar. But he was a psychopath who got off on other people feeling pain. And this you agree with?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The Joker in the Dark Knight
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    MrJR wrote: »
    I always felt Jamie and the other guy suppose to be in jail after blowing that dude up in his cell.

After all the people homie killed? You already know dude was going after Jamie foxx's family next so I guess he was like naw blow em up. I think Clyde wanted to die anyway. I don't think he wanted to live without his family when it all comes down to it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Can you explain your justification for this? And don't say the "buried the report" thing. That's no justification for trying ? and murder the daughter, the wife, and then ? the father, when you did in fact ? the victim in question anyway before you were sent to prison.
    If he felt he was wrongly tried and convicted he could have brought Sam Bowden's actions before the State Bar. But he was a psychopath who got off on other people feeling pain. And this you agree with?

Good lord woman. Have you read any of my posts in this thead? I'm flattered you take me this serious. I called said I thought Captian Hook and Scar were Villians I agreed with.

While DeNiros character was very fun to watch, and his accent, mannerisms, and vocubulary were hilarious, he was a ? and I'm glad he drowned. But Nick Nolte still a ? ? in that movie.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Good lord woman. Have you read any of my posts in this thead? I'm flattered you take me this serious. I called said I thought Captian Hook and Scar were Villians I agreed with.

While DeNiros character was very fun to watch, and his accent, mannerisms, and vocubulary were hilarious, he was a ? and I'm glad he drowned. But Nick Nolte still a ? ? in that movie.

I honestly skim your posts, well some of your posts and that was what caught my eye. Sorry. Cape Fear is a very serious subject for me :(

That was a joke btw.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Just saw Batman: Under the red hood and I'm gonna say Red Hood is a villian I 100% agree with and Catwoman in Batman returns.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The guy in Law Abiding Citizen comes to mind. I liked Tony Montana in Scarface, but I don't know that I so much agreed with his character.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    MrJR wrote: »
    The bad guy on Law Abiding Citizen
    John Travolta on The Taking of Pelham 123

I just saw both of those movies on Netflix this week and I agreed with both of them also.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I dont know how i forgot this one the Sharks from Deep Blue Sea
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lex luther in the first superman movie.....
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    In every old western I've ever seen.

And the whale in "Orca the Killer Wale" -- bad jaws rip off from the '70's, but if I remember correctly from the video, they killed its child or something like that. Big nature vs man family vendetta.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Jason Voorhees
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Godzilla ......
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    In every old western I've ever seen.

And the whale in "Orca the Killer Wale" -- bad jaws rip off from the '70's, but if I remember correctly from the video, they killed its child or something like that. Big nature vs man family vendetta.

Agreed. They tried to capture a whale (its mate) alive for reasearch - reaps more money, but it started struggling and got killed while trying to get free. In the process, it got cut open and the baby fell out. The whale watched all of this and hunted them down.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Vito Corleone in the Godfather.

Might not be considered "the villain", but who in the family wasn't a criminal?
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ? Xerxes, but I thought DeNiro was still kind of the good guy in Heat? It wasn't out right villian. Wayne Roe was the villian. ? that dude.

anways, Shute in Vision Quest should have won

And yeah Cujo was about that big-ass dog that went crazy and killed people and ? . FREE MIKE VICK!

The ? nuclear victims in The Hills Have Eyes

Killer in Scream

Team Rockey in Pokemon

Xerces was the ? man..how ? cosigning mobsters and gangsters but not him??..X had the world world ready to wipe his ass but little ass Sparta..if you had a whole city under your thumb except for that one block with supposably the baddest muthafucker was on it you wouldnt get at the ? ??..of course he should try to crush them muthafuckers..and the gotdamn Joker was full of ? ..Chigurh i cosign..
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Godzilla ......

...and King King too. F&*k humans lol.

And for that matter, the Lions in "Ghost and the Darkness" .... I think that was the one with val kilmer about the man-eating lions....someone feel free to correct me....
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Tyler Durden(Brad Pitt) in 'Fight Club'

The Machines in 'The Matrix' Triology. They're depicted as the villians, but as seen in the "Second Renaissance" portion of The Animatrix, the humans are more to blame for the war than the machines are.

Colonel Kurtz(Marlon Brando) in 'Apocalypse Now'
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited September 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Wow.

300px-magnetojpg1.jpeg

Co-sign, also throw in the Comedian from Watchmen.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Gerard Butler's character in Law Abiding Citizen
    (Jamie Foxx's character basically f__ked him and his family to keep his prosecution rate up and move up the legal ladder).

Magneto
    (Double persecuted -Jew during the Holocast and a mutant. Not really a villian, would leave humans alone if they would quit f__king with his people. If you had Magneto's power wouldn't you give racists around the world hell?)
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Vic Mackie from "The Shield". He had his good moments. But then other times, that ? was plain out of his damn mind
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    John Travolta's character in Swordfish
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Wow.

300px-magnetojpg1.jpeg

That's not villian, he's anti-hero.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Jason Voorhees

lmao what

remind me to never snooze in a sleeping bag when you're in town
    The Machines in 'The Matrix' Triology. They're depicted as the villians, but as seen in the "Second Renaissance" portion of The Animatrix, the humans are more to blame for the war than the machines are.

oh HELLS yeah. that ? where they be slaughtering the machines is so crazy, you can't help but root for em even as they ? humanity ? in part 2
    focus wrote: »
    I knew somebodies ass was goin come in here talking about the "The Joker".

I have a hard time believing you agree with or relate too a deranged sociopath dressed as a clown who wants total chaos and anarchy.

nah, if u read The Killing Joke, you'd understand

Joker's whole philosophy is that even the most righteous man is one terrible day away from going insane, and that therefore life is a "joke", so.....? it!

If you've ever been so ? off and hurt by life that you were like "? the World and errybody in it", then you relate to the Joker a lil bit.......