Bossman Forming The IC Coup

PapaJuice
PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
edited January 2010 in AKA Donkey
my future plans for 2010

first thing first

? on the allhiphop is disorganized as a ? , they got me thinkin they was them retarted lil kids
with they ? diapers ? on & cloth full of ?
well i aint goin out like that
i was always that kid with no clothes, so i was always clean
? crackers walking the face of allhiphop, africans "blending" in, real ? getting banned, i've been on allhiphop since 3pm my ? eyes are hurting now, I DONT WANT TO ? READ NO MORE ? , u ? ?

SUM ? CRACKRS BOUGHT THE SHAREHOLDERS UP AND THEY ? ? UP...
everywhere the white man go, he brings misery, all throughout history, look it up on wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_male

Proposition T.R.I.L.L. going 2 be the CEO of this niggadum, first thing first that ? Jamel looks funny & I'm
suspecting he was ? up the ass and ? ? up the ass when he was in jail, that's not how i play the
? GAME, U NEED TO COME UP WITH THAT ? AND BE HONEST, ? find out we got a ? in our mists, all the internet crews gon call dibs on our ass, im ? calinl it out, from this ? day forward
we got 2 ? members and 1 of them ? got cancer, so i had to put that ? out, RIGHT NOW IM DEALIN WITH A LOT OF ? AND I DONT WANT 2 HEAR ANY ?
I REALLY DONT, ? use my name out on the street, im still ? pj, come out on the street, i got ? that will die for me to live

now u know who u are and u know wut i expect from you
u ? me and ill ? ur mother, u best take this ? to the xbox and gta 4 if u wanna play a game, I DONT ? PLAY
? talk a lot ? in a safe place, i aint spillin out the ? plans but all yall ? goin 2 wire tap these ? and if they say some ? , the computer gon pick it up and we gon ? they ass real good, they say that ? in THEY HEAD, trifling with my rep, how ? dare they

time 2 loud up yo, ? paying for a ? gun, i need a girl with ? 2 distract the ? gun propietor, ? steal dat ? , put a ? bullet in that ? head

yo im ? tired and past my ? bed time, my mom will beat my ass if i stay up any longer
but im puttin down some ? rules and orders in this ? jungle
they call this the 10 ? commandments
1. ya ? shut the ? up when im talkin
2. i wanna bang that mullato broad, so keep a direct lookout on them half & halfz
3. see jamel, bag that ? ? n!gger
4. i aint done with omars ass, u find his place of rest... u digg his ass up and u let me have some peace with him
5. i want u 2 direct the guns through alaska and stay the ? outta the translatic... the ? ? are watchin u retarts
6. DONT ? GET DIABETES! IF U GET DIABETES KEEP IT TO URSELF OR UR ? OUTTA THE CREW
7. ur my worker, im the boss, this is my crew, im the one thats banging a white chick out there
8. girls in the crew are second class members, they are punished like men but their punishment involves suckin my ?
9. ur in a ? gang, u tell them ? to ? die and tell them bout my gang, ? the blood & crips, dont know damn thang bout me
10. no old azz ? , that means no one over 35, ya an old azz ? , why dont u just ? die?! we want ? from 5-30.... cant have no old ass ? , they goin 2 die before they even go to war

ya triffle with one of these ? rules, watch me do sum foul ? in ur dreams, ya shife azz ?

----
thoughts

---
members

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ill read all that ? later..
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    ill read all that ? later..

i know how u feel homie.... im tired 2

lol, tryn be funny & keepin it short... i cant...... i wanna write sum ? that gots 300 pages but no ? will read it

but hey, im serous bout the coup, join my ? ? , i promise u we stand united we win
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    smh at all u ? , when i first joined this ? , i thought all yall was cool, ya got me shaking my head in embaressment, dissapointment & shame at ya ? , if i dont do it for u, who else would??

i just spent some time in a ? chat room with u, wut has prevented u ? from commiting suicide? why are u ? still alive??!?!?!?
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    soem stupid ? told me 2 "act normal"

then that crazy ass ? talkin about "ron howard had 2300 points stolen" and all this ? ? that dont make no sense, has no point & is totally ? inept & boring
    has ur fat azz even picked up a basketball???
    trying 2 fit in the group? ? ? that, currency in the hood is a cheeseburger
  • PapaJuice
    edited January 2010
    my inner child: "did they try to ? you??"
    me: "they tried... but mostly they just ? themselves"
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »

i was always that kid with no clothes, so i was always clean

? crackers walking the face of allhiphop, africans "blending" in, real ? getting banned, i've been on allhiphop since 3pm my ? eyes are hurting now, I DONT WANT TO ? READ NO MORE ? , u ? ?

that's not how i play the ? GAME, U NEED TO COME UP WITH THAT ? AND BE HONEST, ? find out we got a ? in our mists, all the internet crews gon call dibs on our ass

time 2 loud up yo, ? paying for a ? gun, i need a girl with ? 2 distract the ? gun propietor, ? steal dat ? , put a ? bullet in that ? head

yo im ? tired and past my ? bed time, my mom will beat my ass if i stay up any longer
    but im puttin down some ? rules and orders in this ? jungle
    they call this the 10 ? commandments

6. DONT ? GET DIABETES! IF U GET DIABETES KEEP IT TO URSELF OR UR ? OUTTA THE CREW

10. no old azz ? , that means no one over 35, ya an old azz ? , why dont u just ? die?! we want ? from 5-30.... cant have no old ass ? , they goin 2 die before they even go to war

This ? is the most underrated poster right now