"Your not that good dogg, who told you your nice?"

Options
12346»

Comments

• adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You can say whatever u want doggy.I know for a fact I never simped charlie and she never saw my face ever.Run wit that ? all u want.Whats simpin a popped chick in l.a.gonna get me? Da ? sense do that make

lol yea but you gave her your number, stop the lyin ? and just keep posting that ? pic who you think is cute, when we know its not you.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    I would ask what this thread is about but by the past few pages I can see this is where all the WOAT posters come to co-sign and laugh at each others 'jokes' because nobody else will. Poor y'all.

Happy birthday!
  • Cher Horowitz
    Cher Horowitz Members Posts: 257
    edited January 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA Tell em why you mad son.And your announcing that you stopped posting in dead ass donkey like anybody gave a ? in the 1st place.Your nothin to me.Nobody gives a ? about you or your Ic rep.Regardless this has nothin to wit you I gotter big whales to fry.Get the ? out my face

baby, i'm laughing, don't worry about me. ? would i be on this website for other than to laugh? ( i like your laugh too btw you took that prank call like a champ) but, uh, thanks for recalling a post i made that apparently no one cared about...you got a good memory on ya...of course i would be nothing to you, you're more interested and involved in donkey when it's all men. strictly dickly my brother. i can dig it.
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    AYo homie lurked and lurked and saw ? roast him earlier and said Nothin.Now he real froggish.HAHAHAHAAHAAH You hoe ass ? .You can say whatever doggy.I know the truth.? aint even worth goin back and forth.

The ? would I simp charlie For man? I can see if she was a lil cute she wierd lookin and pushin 300 easy.As usual you graspin for straws.

Nobody roasted, i was laughin at how hard you were tryin. You think talkin tough and wack jokes is roastin which is sad. Keep trying to figure out what i look like while you post a pic of a ? you think is cute
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tommy trying to post like his boyfriend blank is the worst thing I've ever seen on this site.
This discussion has been closed.