So Apparently Jay-Z Got Caught Cheating On Beyonce with...

12345679»

Comments

• nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited September 2010
    i didnt bother reading thru this whole thread...but shorty got any ? pix? thats the only way i can give a truthful answer
  • hbic203
    hbic203 Members Posts: 7
    edited September 2010
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    I bet if Beyonce wasnt lightskinned and beautiful yall wouldnt even care

since she's lightskinned,yall like how dare Jay Cheat on beyonce

let her be a nappy headed,dark skinned chick yall will understand

um okay... but its not its beyonce, so what don't you understand about this whole discussion? she isnt ugly thats why the f*ck we are all talkin about it ?
  • hbic203
    edited September 2010
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    beyonce-no-makeup.jpg

*shrug* Yea, she's HIDEOUS.

sorry but her body is sick as hell so until you got a body lookin that good i would consider not actin like a jealous ?
  • hbic203
    edited September 2010
    LOL if you think Tiger Woods is black you are an idiot.
  • hbic203
    edited September 2010
    black people need to stop referring to themselves in a way that they don't want others to refer to them...Honestly if you dont want to be stereotyped then dont act stereotypical.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i made a thread about this a few months back.... askin do people think beyonce has ? other dudes other then jay-z.... or has jay-z ? other girls other then beyonce.... so many people was like " he would never cheat on her" smh.... think about it u are both celebs and have been datin since 03..... that 7 years!!! the only time they prolly see each other is when we see them each other.... both of them got people on the side....
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    People are very delusional about Jay and Beyonce for some reason.

Its weird.
  • damobb2deep
    edited September 2010
    People are very delusional about Jay and Beyonce for some reason.

Its weird.

they was " barack and michelle" of the young black community b4 obama won...... and i doubt she will leave him.... her career will be cut in half like *snaps fingers* THAT!!!!!!
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    somehow nas lost.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    they was " barack and michelle" of the young black community b4 obama won...... and i doubt she will leave him.... her career will be cut in half like *snaps fingers* THAT!!!!!![/QUOTE]

trill ? post. her being wit jay was the best thing to ever happen to her career.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    they was " barack and michelle" of the young black community b4 obama won...... and i doubt she will leave him.... her career will be cut in half like *snaps fingers* THAT!!!!!![/QUOTE]

trill ? post. her being wit jay was the best thing to ever happen to her career.

More like being with beyonce was the best thing to happen to his career.
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    aint nothing like being happy, i say he leave beyonce for her
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Zone6reppa wrote: »
    aint nothing like being happy, i say he leave beyonce for her

so you'll leave a chick that makes over 50 mil a year..........word?
  • Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010

if he's been cheating on her then he's obviously over that fact RK.... i'm sure beyonce isn't fond of jay ? round on her, whether he makes moeny or not, money dont make you happy.....its the ? you do that'll really put a smile on your face........
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    if he's been cheating on her then he's obviously over that fact RK.... i'm sure beyonce isn't fond of jay ? round on her, whether he makes moeny or not, money dont make you happy.....its the ? you do that'll really put a smile on your face........

i'm quite sure he's thinking long term, i mean ditching a chick that has as much money and connections as Beyonce' for a chick he was ? on the side just because she looks better sounds ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    id cheat on beyonce just because
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    LMAO at thinking this is the first time this ? 's cheated.
  • damobb2deep
    edited September 2010
    garv wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »

More like being with beyonce was the best thing to happen to his career.

in 02 she was not makin that much money compared 2 now.... in 02 she was kickin out the other 2 chicks out of destiny's child... i bet they wassnt makin 20 mil all put 2gether but jay was already ova 100 mill @ that point...
  • damobb2deep
    edited September 2010

yea ..... if im worth 365 mil
  • Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010
    i'm quite sure he's thinking long term, i mean ditching a chick that has as much money and connections as Beyonce' for a chick he was ? on the side just because she looks better sounds ?

bruh, all you lookin at is the money, jay is set no matter what.....get over beyonce income, its nowhere near his in any aspect or any world for that matter

she not that hot either sooooooooo.....? that ?

HOH!!!
  • damobb2deep
    edited September 2010
    bruh, all you lookin at is the money, jay is set no matter what.....get over beyonce income, its nowhere near his in any aspect or any world for that matter

she not that hot either sooooooooo.....? that ?

HOH!!!
    real talk..... beyonce is not all that.... the money she brings in aint on ? compared to his.... and if she leaves him all he gotta say is...." i thought it was love..... WELL *shugs* on 2 the next... ? gone hop on his ? .... then the chick he leaves her for will get the boost in popualrity cuz people will be like " what she got 2 have him cheat on beyonce".... and jay bein @ the top all she can do is down grade....smh.. she wont do it lol...
  • Zone6reppa
    edited September 2010
    im just sayin, its a lose/lose falling in love with a superstar.....if i were to become famous i'd try and get the most beautiful normal woman i can find.......either that or already be with a hot normie before i blow up